CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hello, everyone…Thank you for supporting me all these times…and this is chapter 31…I hope you guys don’t kill me for what is going to happen here..

 

Preview on previous chapter

 

“Is this how our friendship will end?”

 

“Who is the first one to break it?”

 

“Ji yon, what are you doing here?”

 

‘KRIS, WATCH OUT’

 

BANG‼

 

====

 

Tao and the others were surprised to hear Ji yon’s voice there in the warehouse. “What is she doing here?” that was the thought that appeared in everyone’s head right now.

 

BANG‼

 

Kris managed to evade the shot that was sent by Kai. Kai were angry at him. Kris and Kai were fighting for gun.

 

“Why does everyone care for you?” asked Kai as he stared at Kris. Kris tried to get the gun from Kai’s hand.

 

“WHY?” Kai shouted. There were tears flowing out from his eyes. It was the first time he was crying. Kai felt hurt. No one loved him. He could only love them without getting any loves back.

 

He was very pathetic. And he hated himself for it. He didn’t understand why did Ji yon still come for Kris even though Kris had made her suffering.

 

“Kai, you don’t have to do this” Kris said as he begged Kai not to do this anymore. “You deserve to be happy” he said again. Tears couldn’t stop flowing from Kai’s eyes.

 

“I have no choice” Kai said his real feelings. He didn’t want to do this. But if he didn’t, who knew what Dong Won would do to him. Dong Won had his sister in captive. He had to do this no matter what.

 

“We can find a way” Kris pleaded him. He didn’t want Kai to do something he would regret later on. Kai refused to let go of the gun in his hands. Dong Won’s voice reverberated in his mind. “You better get your job finish or else. You know what I will do to someone who can’t get his job finish”

 

“Please stop” shouted Ji yon. She didn’t want anyone to die. Even though she didn’t know Kai very well but she knew deep in his heart he actually was a good person.

 

“Kai, Dong Won is playing with you. I know you don’t want to do this so please stop” said Kris.

 

“I am just a trash. I have no one. My sister is the only important person I have” said Kai and added “She’s the only person who loves me. But you’re different. Everyone loves you. I’M NOT THE SAME AS YOU. I’m just a trash. I don’t deserve anyone’s love” shouted Kai.

 

“I’ll try to love you but please stop, Kai” thought Ji yon. She never thought a man like Kai had his painful past just like Kris and Suho had.

 

“We all love you. We all do. Suho. Chanyeol. Me. We are all best friends together. And we still be” Kris said as he stared into Kai’s eyes. It was filled with sorrow and pain. Loneliness accompanied with longing and sadness.

 

Kris was crying. Kai was taken aback. It was then when Kai saw Ji yon, Kai’s heart filled with hatred again. “Why do you cry, Kris?” thought Kai.

 

Ji yon was crying to see two best friends were fighting against each other. “Please stop” sobbed Ji yon. She didn’t want to see any bloodshed between them. She just had enough to see the hatred between brothers and she didn’t want to see another one happening in front of her.

 

The gun was in the air right now. Kris was trying to get it away from his hands. “I DON’T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICES THAN TO KILL YOU” said Kai as he stared at Kris. It was then a shot was released.

 

BANG‼!

 

Kai and Kris stopped to see who was the one who get shot.

 

It wasn’t Kai.

 

It wasn’t Kris.

 

It wasn’t both of them.

 

And instead it was Park Ji Yon.

 

Ji Yon.

 

It was the girl they were fighting for.

 

The bullet hit her left shoulder. Blood spurted out from . She was petrified.

 

She stared at both of them and managed one last smile before she fell on the ground. Xiumin, Luhan and everyone were shocked to see Ji yon getting hit.

 

“Don’t fight” Ji yon said before she fell on the ground. She let out a tear. “JI YON‼‼!” Kris shouted. His voice echoed the place.

 

Kai took few steps back from Kris and put his right hand free from his gun to his mouth. “Ji yon”

====

 

Outside of the warehouse

 

BANG‼

 

Chanyeol could hear the first gunshot very clearly. He really wanted to enter the place. But he couldn’t because he didn’t want to see Kai. He had betrayed him. Because he was the only friend that Kai had after what had happened before.

 

“I’m sorry, Kai” said Chanyeol as he face palmed himself. He was trying to resist the urge to enter the warehouse.

 

And he heard another gunshot but he didn’t know why he had a bad feeling about this. He wanted to enter the warehouse when he heard someone’s voice echoing in that place.

 

“JI YON‼‼!”

 

“JI yon? Since when she gets here?” Chanyeol thought. He didn’t even see someone passing in front of him. Chanyeol rushed into the place and shocked to see Ji yon bleeding to death.

 

He was staring at Kai who had gun in his hand. “Kai? What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked. Kai was cowering in fear. Kris was hovering on top of Ji yon. “Ji yon” Kris said as he hugged her.

 

When Kai saw that Chanyeol was approaching him, Kai pointed a gun to Chanyeol. “Don’t come near me” said Kai as he tightened his grip on his gun. His voice was hoarse and filled with fear. Chanyeol wanted to hug and clutch him comforting him and telling him that everything was going to be okay.

 

“I WARN YOU” said Kai as he took steps back away from Chanyeol who keep walking towards him. The grips on his guns were tightening and he could see the nervousness that Kai had due to the shakiness of his hand.

 

“Kai, please stop” Chanyeol said. His heart felt painful when he saw Kai behaving like that. Kai was crying. Everything was shattering apart in front of him.

 

The others were still fighting with Kai’s men. They wouldn’t stop attacking them no matter what.

 

“Kill him if necessary” Dong Won’s words reverberated in his mind. This all happened because of that old man. Kris stood up and now there were two persons, his best friends, who were trying to make him stop. Kris took few steps closer to him. Chanyeol could only watch as Kris was trying to advance to Kai. Kai who were confused and were being clutched by the hand of darkness.

 

“Kai, you don’t know what you’re doing. This is all wrong. You’re going to regret it later” said Kris.

 

“We’ll find a way to defeat Dong Won. Please don’t worry” said Kris as he hugged Kai. Kai just blank not doing anything. Kai’s heart started to soften a bit and Kris was trying to take the gun away from Kai but Kai wouldn’t budge. His grip on the gun was tight and it was then when Dong Won’s word once again coming into his mind.

 

“Kill him or I’ll kill your sister” Kai was shocked and he pulled the trigger and shot Kris in his kidney.

 

BANG‼!

 

The sound of the gunshot woke him up to his realization. He just shot Kris. His best friend. Kris was trying to get him out of this problem and he shot him. It was as if he was hypnotized when he did that. He even didn’t know what he had done to Kris.

 

Kris looked at his wound and looked at Kai again. They were staring at each other for too long. “Kris” Kai gasped in shock. He couldn’t stop his tears from flowing. Chanyeol was in a shock too before Kris fell on the ground.

 

“Kris” Chanyeol shouted as he was trying to wake him up. Kris opened his eyes and looked at Chanyeol and said “S-save J-ji Yo-on”

 

Kai was shouting like crazy. “WHAT HAVE I DONE?” said Kai.

 

Tao and the others were too shocked to even move. “Kris” Tao shouted.

 

It was then they could hear police sirens from afar. Kai didn’t know what to do. All he could think was run away from here.

 

Kai exited from the back door when the police officers barged into the place and arrested Kai’s men. Chanyeol could only see him escaping from that place. Kai took a final look before he escaped and he stared at Chanyeol who mouthed at him.

 

“Run, Kai. Go save your sister”

 

Chanyeol ran to Ji yon and looked at her wound. The gunshot was near her heart and she needed to be taken to the hospital right away. “Ji yon, hang in there” said Chanyeol as he pressed onto her wound so that it stopped bleeding.

 

Ji yon opened her eyes for a moment and looked at her right and saw Kris on the ground bleeding just like her.

 

“Kris”

 

Chanyeol brought her to his arms and said “Ji yon, hang on. Everything is going to be okay”

 

That was one last time Ji yon had ever opened her eyes since that time.

 

A/N: Wah…It’s so intense..Kris and Ji yon were getting shot…and Kai was shocked and terrorized by Dong Won…He didn’t want to kill his bestfriend…What will happen to him right now?? Chanyeol was trying to protect Kai.. He was trying to protect their friendship..T^T…*sniffs…Comment guys…I’m feeling sad by this story..Please don’t kill me..*run

 

Oh yeah…There’s one day left to Kris’s bday..which is going be on 6th Nov tomorrow..So any krismatics here, please don’t kill me and to Kris, happy birthday to you…Let me sing for you..

 


Happy birthday to you
areum daun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
niga isseo haengbokae
Happy birthday to you
oneul cheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
urin hamkke hal geoya

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together