CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: IN THE CAR'S BONNET

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: Hi, everyone…it’s been a while since I last update my story…Well, I was kinda busy these lately…Hope you don’t get mad while you are waiting for this chapter….I just wanted to give some time for another reader to read my story since it was too long and I wanted them to vote who they choose ji yon to end up with???Okay…Thank you for reading my story and be patient to wait for the updates of this story.

 

 

“Sehun-ah” called Baekhyun as he slightly kicked Sehun. He had been trying to wake him up since he didn’t know how long. He tried to release himself from the tight binding.

 

 

It was then he could hear a grunt from Ji yon’s best friend. “Sehun, are you awake?” asked Baekhyun. Sehun was feeling a little bit lightheaded due to insufficient amount of oxygen. “Where are we??” asked Sehun.

 

 

“We are inside a car’s bonnet. Sehun, can you reach something for me?” asked Baekhyun as he tried to receive a lighter in pocket at the back of his pants.

 

 

“Go get the lighter inside my pocket”

 

 

Sehun was trying to reach for Baekhyun’s pants’ pocket. It was difficult for him to do it since he was facing away from Baekhyun. A few more centimetres then he could get the damn lighter.

 

 

“Got it” Sehun beamed happily. “Put it inside of my hands” ordered Baekhyun.

 

 

A/N: Actually their mouths were tapped together but the conversations that were going on was done in a muffled screams. They knew what each other was saying.

 

 

Sweats were trickling down his face.

 

He was trying to light the lighter so that he could free himself from the ropes. His visions were a bit blurry right now but he was sure he needed to get them out of here before they died of lacking of oxygen.

 

 

It was then the bonnet was opened by someone.

 

 

For a moment, they felt hurt in the eyes as they were temporarily blinded by the sun rays. They could hear a deep voice saying “Are you guys okay?”

 

=======

“Shoot me all you want” Kai said as he intimidated his opponent. His opponent lowered his guns as he tried to think twice.

 

 

When Kai took one step closer to him, Kris was alerted, raising his gun back to Kai’s face. “Don’t ever think about it”

 

 

“Why do you do this?” Kris asked and added another question “Why?”

 

 

Kai stared at him. He did this because he wanted to have Ji yon. He never had someone so important in his life. His life was a failure.

 

 

He never achieved anything in his life. Kris was looking at him intensely.

 

 

“It’s none of your business” he shouted. They could hear the clank noise of the metals behind them which made Kris turn to his back. Kai took advantage of this. He leaped onto Kris and the gun in his hand was thrown far from them.

 

 

“Now we’re even” said Kai as he punched Kris on his face. Blood spurted out of his mouth. Kai smiled at him devilishly.

 

 

Kris wiped the blood from his lips. He had to stop him. He had to protect Ji yon from this twisted man.

 

 

“I know what you’re thinking but Ji yon is going to be mine”

 

 

A/N: Finally, how was it, guys?? Comment..