CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

YOU AGAIN!!또 너야!!

 

A/N: hi, it’s been a while since I last updated my story…The of the story is here but it wouldn’t be just like this…there’ll be another huge ..So here’s chapter 33…Happy reading guys..

 

“Someone, take them to the hospital, please. They’re injured” said Chanyeol as he was trying to save his friend and the girl.

 

But he was getting neglected by the police officers as they were too busy capturing Kai’s men. He couldn’t believe that they neglected any injured persons. They didn’t even bother to look at him. It was then someone shouted at him.

 

“Chanyeol, we’ll bring them to the hospital “told Xiumin as he carried Kris on his shoulder with Kyungsoo while Luhan helped Chanyeol carrying Ji yon.

 

Once they were inside a van, Tao drove the car quickly. They couldn’t waste anymore time or both Kris and Ji yon couldn’t be saved. “Chanyeol, why don’t you call Suho and ask him to go to the hospital?” said Luhan as he looked at Ji yon’s condition. She lost so much blood. Luhan kept pressing on her wound to prevent it from bleeding.

 

Xiumin wiped the sweats on Kris’s forehead. Kris was half conscious right now but Kyungsoo kept telling to rest and not to move too much. Kris looked at Ji yon who looked like a corpse right now and held her hand. Her hand was cold against his. “Ji yon, please don’t die” thought Kris.

 

====

Phone conversations between Chanyeol and Suho…

 

Chanyeol: Pick it up, Suho…

 

Suho: (ringing)

 

Chanyeol: ……..Suho, Ji yon’s dying…please pick it up….

 

Suho: what do you want??
 

Chanyeol: Kris and Ji yon got shot…

 

Suho: WHAT?‼

 

Chanyeol: They’re dying right now…Just go to the hospital in Seoul…We’ll meet there

 

Suho: I’m heading there right now…

 

Chanyeol: Okay….

====

 

In the hospital…

 

“What do you mean she won’t wake up?” asked Chanyeol as the doctor came out from the emergency room.

 

“She’s in a coma. Until she gets a heart donor, I believe there is nothing we can do. She lives with the help of a machine” said the doctor as he left.

 

“What about the other guy?” said Chanyeol a bit worried. He was sure that he wouldn’t like the news that would be told to him about his friend.

 

“Both his kidneys are damaged right now. And he will not be able to live any longer. A heart donor can be found but a kidney donor is too much to ask of someone. There’s nothing we can do about him. All we could do is waiting for his final day. The only reason he can live now because of the help of the machine” the doctor said as he left and added “Unless that is the kind of life he wanted”

 

Chanyeol knelt on the floor. Everyone was shattering apart.

 

Kris was in critical and in his last days. Ji yon was in coma. Kai had to deal with Dong Won after this. Suho was in a deep darkness, feeling guilty for all the things that had happening and blaming it all on himself.

 

Ji yon was being admitted in the different room from Kris. She was in the first floor and had a big trees near to its window. While Kris’s room was a bit far from there. His was in the third floor.

 

====

In the garden…

 

Chanyeol was sitting on a bench trying to calm himself.

 

“Dear god, what have we done to have this great punishment?” asked Chanyeol, silently crying.

 

With no notice, someone tripped on his feet making him startle a bit. It was a six year old kid. For some reason, Chanyeol thought that kid really resembled Kai when he was young. “Yah, Kaine. What are you doing there?? Hurry up. Christ is waiting for us” said another kid. He looked like Chanyeol when he was a kid. And the other two joined them. They both looked like Suho and Kris.

 

“Hey, I’m tired of waiting for you. Hurry up” said the tall boy who looked like Kris. “Yeah yeah, I know, giraffe” said Kaine.

 

“I’m sorry, brother. I have to go” said that boy politely as he went off with his friends. Chanyeol was being reminded at how they used to play together when they were just little kids. It was the happiest moments of all.

 

Chanyeol was hoping that all of them would go back to normal. He hoped that Kai would be able to put a smile on his face. It was because he had never smiled ever since his parents died in an accident. Kai never told us how it happened. But he was sure very sad and it completely had taken his youth time and his precious smile.

 

He also hoped that Suho and Kris would be back together as siblings. He didn’t want them to fight anymore. And he hoped for that girl to be alive and so did Kris. He just wished that these would all be a happy fairy tale.

 

If it just be a happy fairy tale.

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update…Hehe…comment… :))) Kai, Kris, Suho, Chanyeol…I love you all…I like this bestfriends combination…to me, it felt so real…