And So, New Beginnings

And So, I Fell in Love...

"Now that you two bro... I mean, will find it awkward to see each other, you should not go to his college anymore. Transfer to ours," Sunny told Taeyeon.

The girls had already gotten back their exam slips, and Taeyeon was able to get into the college she had planned to: the one where Junsu was going to enter. Taeyeon only nodded at what Sunny told her.

"The school fees are quite expensive though, luckily I have a scholarship," Seohyun heaved a sigh of relief, "what about Taeyeonnie?"

"Taecyeon oppa also went to the same college before, and he was smart enough, like you, to get in through a scholarship. I will tell him the problem when he gets back and discuss with him what we can do to let Taeyeonnie study with us." Sunny replied.

Taeyeon nodded again.

Seohyun sighed while looking at her friend, who had been in a daze since the breakup, and did not speak much to anyone.

Sunny also turned to Taeyeon, and remembered Taecyeon's reaction when he heard the news.

#FLASHBACK#

"What? How dare he treat Tae like that?!" Taecyeon was furious. He stood up and was heading towards the door.

"Where are you going oppa?" Sunny asked worriedly.

"To find that idiot who let my sister go," Taecyeon replied without turning back.

Sunny quickly walked towards him and pulled his arm, "no oppa, Taeyeonnie won't want to see you get into a fight because of her." She then added in a low whisper, "and I don't want to see you getting hurt."

Taecyeon sighed and turned to Sunny, "fine. Please, help me make sure that Tae does not ever see him again."

Sunny nodded.

#end of FLASHBACK#

"Hey omma, appa, Tae, I'm back!" A voice called out from the living room.

"Taecyeon oppa's back, I will discuss the issue with him now," Sunny ran out upon saying that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Woo, Khun, I am bored, wanna go to the lounge?" Yonghwa asked.

"Let's go then," Wooyoung replied.

"I want to continue with this lesson, go on without me. I'll meet you guys there after this class," Nichkhun replied without looking up from his notes.

"Fine nerd, see you later," Yonghwa teased. He looked up at their History teacher, who did not dare to say anything about their truancy.

Wooyoung and Yonghwa walked out from the class where only the three of them were in. Their great-grandparents had co-founded the college together, thus Wooyoung, Yonghwa and Nichkhun were all privileged students and have private lessons.

"What a boring class. I can't believe it is only the first day of our second year. How are we going to survive until the end of this year?"  Wooyoung turned to look at Yonghwa, "anyway, how's your girlfriend now?"

"Which girlfriend? Oh, I just broke up with Lola, and I really hope I will never meet her again. She is too clingy," Yonghwa sighed, and looked up dreamily, "how I wish I can meet my angel... the girl of my dreams, the quiet, elegant, beautiful girl."

Wooyoung smacked the back of Yonghwa's head.

"What's that for?" Yonghwa rubbed his injured spot, and glared at Wooyoung.

"Your... nightmare is here..." Wooyoung warned, and pointed at a girl stomping towards their direction.

"Got to dash, meet you at the lounge later... If I can make it there alive..." Yonghwa ran away, and Lola chased after him.

Wooyoung laughed at the plight of his best friend, silently glad that he never had a girlfriend.

Right when he thought of that, a group of girls was walking towards him. He quickly walked in the opposite direction, and thought to himself, "but when this happens, I always hope I have a girlfriend so that they will stop bothering me. Well, hopefully they will stop bothering me when I have a girl."

Wooyoung picked up his pace and managed to lose the hoard of girls pursuing him, but just as he turned the corner, he bumped into someone, and the impact caused the person to fall and sit on her bum. However, she did not seem bothered about it, and just walked away, looking dazed. Two other girls were looking shocked, and their expressions turned into one of a scared face when they saw who the girl had knocked into. They quickly walked to Wooyoung and apologised.

"We are really sorry, Taey... I mean, she is not feeling well recently, please don't get angry, and don't find others to hit her!" the shorter girl told Wooyoung. Before he could reply, they ran off after the girl who bumped into him.

"So that nerd's name is Tae-ey... Hmmm... Weird name," Wooyoung thought.

He quickly started to walk towards the lounge when he spotted four of the pursuers; the lounge is the only place they are safe from others, as it was their private lounge, which was fireproof, bulletproof, and bombproof, and most importantly, you need the password and the card to be able to enter the lounge. The only people who have both are Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Yonghwa, so they are all free from the girls when they are inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You shouldn't have so many girlfriends, changing one every month or so, you're lucky you didn't have a hoard of girls running after you!" Wooyoung scolded Yonghwa, when they were all in the lounge.

Nichkhun laughed at Yonghwa, earning a smack from him, who told Nichkhun, "you are no better. You just managed to choose girls who are not as clingy as Lola."

"Hey Woo, why are you looking so messy?" Nichkhun turned to Wooyoung, "the usual?"

"Yeah, the usual, that group of girls after me," Wooyoung sighed, "can either of you guys help me solve the problem with them? They are driving me nuts!"

"Don't look at me, I can't even solve the problem with one girl!" Yonghwa told him.

"Why don't you try pranking them? Isn't that what you always do to guys who get on your wrong side?" Nichkhun suggested.

"That's what I do to guys, not them. Well, the main reason is because they will whine and irritate me even more," Wooyoung confessed. He faked a feminine voice, "oh Wooyoung, I am in danger, help me..."

The guys laughed, and tried to think of more ideas, but they came up with none. It was almost a routine that they tried to think of ideas after girls tried chasing Wooyoung, but feasible ideas were always out of reach to them. And as usual, before they could come up with better plans...

"Well, we need to go to class, I think the girls would have left for class too," Nichkhun broke the silence.

"Okay then, help me think of something, guys," Wooyoung told them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Taeyeonnie, are you alright? Did that bump hurt you?" Sunny asked her best friend.

Taeyeon shook her head.

"Remember Sunny, about what we had heard, don't blurt out Taeyeon's name in the future. That Wooyoung guy might find someone to hit her!" Seohyun took hold of Taeyeon's arm and led her to their classroom, "let's go to class, it will start in awhile."

 

After the lessons had ended for the day...

"That was boring, boring, boring!" Sunny complained.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Let's bring her back home, shall we?" Sunny told Seohyun, who agreed.

 

On the way home...

"Hey Hyun, I need to buy something for Taecyeon oppa! Come help me choose!" Sunny told Seohyun, then turned to Taeyeon, "let's go! Or do you want to stay here?"

Taeyeon nodded silently again.

"Okay, but do not wander off, understand? Do not wander off! Do not..." Seohyun was interrupted by Sunny, "yes, she knows, come quick!"

Taeyeon was standing there silently when she thought of Junsu again. Wanting to clear the thoughts out of her mind, she ran away from the shop, and knocked someone down.

"Ouch! Hey, watch where you're... YOU!" The person shouted.

"I'm sorry!" Taeyeon apologised. She felt a little better after running, and walked back to the shop where she was originally, not bothering that the person was still on the floor and was fuming mad.

This scene was seen by four girls who were stalking the person Taeyeon knocked down, and they quickly went to report back to three girls, who were like the leaders of the pack.

"How dare she... how dare she knock down our precious Wooyoung? She wants to get his attention!" one of three leaders exclaimed.

"Yes, she shall know that it is wrong to do so!" another continued.

"And we shall start planning now," the third told them with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye oppa," Taeyeon told Taecyeon, who had driven her to school everyday on his motorbike.

"Bye Tae, cheer up," Taecyeon looked sadly at his sister. She is worrying him; her smiles were not seen since the breakup, and her words had been so rare and few.

Taeyeon walked to her locker and took the books she needed.

"Hey you," someone called her.

"HEY! Did you hear me?!" the same voice screamed.

"YAH! YOU NERD!" someone's hands grabbed Taeyeon and turned her around.

Taeyeon looked around, and for the first time realized a group of girls crowding around her.

"YAH, why were you bothering our Wooyoung?" another girl asked her.

Taeyeon was confused, and she wondered to herself, "who is Wooyoung?"

"How dare you mess with us..." a third girl told her.

"Who are you girls?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Who... who are we?! YOU DON'T KNOW?" the girl who grabbed her looked furious.

They ordered the other girls to give them space, started doing some kicks, twirls and splits, while shouting out, "We are... Valerie, Veronica, Vanessa. And together we are... THE QUEEN VEES!"

Taeyeon was trying to hold back her laughter, something she had not done in a long time. When she burst out laughing, the Queen Vees were offended, and went back to her.

The female named Vanessa pushed her hard, and caused her to knock down a passerby, while shouting, "How dare you... Go away you ugly nerd! You don't belong in our school! Get out of here, DUMBY!"

After hurling insults at Taeyeon, who was also on the floor, Vanessa looked at the passerby sitting next to her and stuttered, "Woo... Wooyoung!"

The other girls were all shocked. Nichkhun and Yonghwa took hold of Wooyoung and pulled him up.

The words "ugly" and "dumby" kept repeating themselves in Taeyeon's head, making her think of the day Junsu broke up with her. She thought, "that's right, why should I be so upset over an idiot who mistreats me and does not appreciate me at all?"

"You ugly dumby! Apologise to Wooyoung!" Veronica screamed at Taeyeon, breaking her away from her thoughts.

"You're even uglier and more pathetic than I am! And you..." Taeyeon turned to Vanessa, "you are the one who pushed me down, shouldn't you apologise to me first?"

"I... I... Shut up! You ugly hag!" Vanessa screamed.

Taeyeon stood up and straightened herself, "you should thank me then. If it is not for an ugly me for you to be able to compare with, you would not even be considered pretty... Actually, I should take back my words, you are not even that pretty in reality. I bet you girls have done plastic surgery on your nose... eyes... chins... wherever you can."

Someone started clapping. They turned towards the source and saw that it was Nichkhun, who explained, "she is right you know, and I thought it was a good speech. You girls are that ugly and may I add, fake."

"Nichkhun~" Valerie was tearing up.

"Please, don't call my name so endearingly, I feel disgusted," Nichkhun told her coldly.

The Queen Vees and the other bullies ran away, crying at what Nichkhun had said about them.

Sunny and Seohyun had also arrived and were wondering what had caused the commotion, until they noticed Taeyeon standing near the famous trio of the school.

Wooyoung turned to Taeyeon and scolded, "hey you Tae-ey! Must you constantly knock me down?!"

"Tae-ey?" Taeyeon looked around behind her, confused.

"YOU! Isn't your name Tae-ey?" Wooyoung was exasperated.

"My name isn't Tae-ey. Anyway, I knock you down? When did I? Have I even met you before?" Taeyeon asked him.

Sunny and Seohyun quickly ran towards her, and explained to her, "You bumped into him on the first day of school!"

"Not only that, she knocked me down when we were outside too!" Wooyoung told them.

"Knocked you down? Our lips never touched right?" Taeyeon asked him, nonchalantly.

Wooyoung's eyes widened, "To-tou-touched?! Why would you think that?!"

"Why else would you be so agitated? You aren't that delicate, are you?" Taeyeon replied.

"I-I-I just don't want to get infected by your ugliness! I am so good-looking, unlike you!" Wooyoung shot back.

Taeyeon's expression changed, "Don't you EVER say I am ugly. EVER again," her expression then changed back to normal, "well, you are not that handsome anyway. And come on, why would one get infected by ugliness? Are you out of your mind?"

Wooyoung looked murderous. Sunny and Seohyun quickly apologised and pulled Taeyeon away as fast as they could.

"Hey man, you alright?" Yonghwa asked.

Wooyoung was still staring in the direction Taeyeon had been dragged towards, "yeah, but she is not going to be. For that insult, I am planning... some pranks..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~