And So, Feelings of Jealousy

And So, I Fell in Love...

"Hey, let's go fetch Taecyeon oppa and go out for dinner!" Sunny told her two best friends.

It was already a month since Taeyeon survived the pool incident. She did not have any pranks happening to her, not even from Wooyoung now that they were on friendlier terms. Yonghwa would join them occasionally, because he tried to take every chance he could to be with Seohyun, even though it was never just the two of them.

"Okay, sure. Where would we be going for dinner?" Taeyeon asked.

Three girls turned to look at one another, smiled and shouted, "OMMA'S KITCHEN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think he would be surprised to find us here?" Seohyun asked.

"Of course! Let it be a great surprise for Taecyeon oppa!" Sunny giggled at the thought of Taecyeon walking out, the three girls standing there and his eyes opening wide when they surprise him.

Taeyeon looked at the giggling Sunny, "Yah Sun! Why are you giggling by yourself? It's creepy you know?"

"Nothing!" Sunny replied as she tried to keep a straight face.

They saw Taecyeon walking out of the entrance, towards his bike, where they were waiting. Sunny was about to call him when she saw a girl running towards Taecyeon and linked his left arm. He removed his arm from her grip. She laughed and told him something. His reply seemed to make her laugh even harder. He then told her something and she left, waving goodbye at him, and he returned it with a slight nod with his head. He was nearing his bike when he saw the three girls, and his eyes opened wide just like Sunny expected. However, she was no longer giggling.

"Hey girls! Why're you here?" Taecyeon asked when he recovered.

"You wouldn't want us here, would you?" Sunny mumbled.

"Huh? What'd you say?" Taecyeon could not hear her sentence.

"OPPA! We are here to surprise you! Let's go out for dinner! We want to go to Omma's Kitchen!" Taeyeon linked her brother's arms.

Taecyeon smiled, "okay! We've not been there for ages! I really miss their samgyetang! What about Appa and Omma?"

"I called them and they said that they will meet us there!" Taeyeon replied. Sunny gave Taeyeon her old phone that is of the exact same model, as the model was already sold out, and she got a new SIM card of the same number, so that her family would not be suspicious.

"Let's go then! I will meet you girls there, I have to drive my bike there. Sun, Mr Lee bringing you girls there right?" Taecyeon.

"Yeah..." Sunny replied a little coldly. She just realised that Taecyeon and Yoona would see each other at work. She imagined Yoona flirting with him like what she did just now, linking her arms, he placed his arms around her shoulders, he leaned nearer to her face, and he...

"Sunny! You alright?" Taecyeon asked, a little worried about Sunny who seemed to be in a daze.

Sunny snapped out of her imagination and looked at Taecyeon. Oh right. They were supposed to go for dinner.

"Yeah, I'm alright. We'll meet you there..." Sunny told him and went into the car first.

"Okay... Hey, Tae, take care of Sun yeah, she seems a little out of sorts today..." Taecyeon turned towards his sister, who was the last to enter the car.

"Not to worry, we'll see you later!" Taeyeon replied, while giving him a wave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so full!" Taeyeon rubbed her tummy to indicate how full she was.

Sunny smiled, "yeah, The food was great, wasn't it? And ajumma gave us a lot more, saying that we've not been back for so long."

"The food was as great as usual," Taecyeon smiled while looking at Sunny, who turned away. She had been ignoring him throughout dinner, and he did not understand why. Did he do something wrong?

"Let's go home," Sunny told the others, "we have classes tomorrow."

"Sure thing, we'll see you back home oppa! Omma and appa will go home with us," Taeyeon waved to her brother.

Taecyeon smiled as they all herded into Sunny's car. He looked on as the car drove off, still wondering what he had done to make Sunny behave this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taeyeonnie, I've reached school with Sun, where're you?" Seohyun had called Taeyeon on her phone once she was in school.

"Mianhe... I'm stuck in a traffic jam with oppa," Taeyeon replied.

"It's okay, we still have quite some time before classes starts. Don't worry, you'll get here on time!" Seohyun tried to reassure her best friend.

"Okay, I shall see you girls later!" Taeyeon told her, and hung up the phone.

Seohyun turned to look at Sunny, but something caught her eyes, something that makes her feel uncomfortable.

"Yonghwa oppa~ why did we not see you around recently?" one of the fanclub members asked Yonghwa, who was currently surrounded by 4 fanclub members.

"errr... I was busy..." Yonghwa replied.

"Awww... we missed seeing you!" another of the members tried to move closer to him, which only made him move a step further from her.

"Girls... I'm quite busy at the moment, nice talking to you!" With that, Yonghwa ran away from them, but he was running towards where Sunny and Seohyun were standing.

Seohyun felt a tinge of pain, "why was Yonghwa with a bunch of girls? Oh right... How could you ever believe that he wants to be friends with only you? He had always been a playboy... Babo, Seohyun!"

"Hey Seohyun!"

"Huh?" Seohyun looked up to see Yonghwa grinning at her. Her expression turned icy, "what do you want?"

Yonghwa was a little shocked at Seohyun's coldness towards him, and his smile disappeared, "I-I only wanted to say hi to you... Is something wrong?"

"No," Seohyun snapped.

"A-are you free now?" Yonghwa asked.

"No. I need to go off. Bye. Let's go Sun!" Seohyun gave him a short reply before grabbing Sunny and walking hurriedly towards the locker area, leaving Yonghwa standing there by himself.

"Surely she's not jealous of me talking to my fanclub members?" Yonghwa wondered. He then shook his head while laughing off the thought, "why would she? I'm the one in this one-sided love relationship who would be jealous..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess she'll be surprised to see me here. I cannot let her think that I am waiting for her though. How should I do it? I know! I'll let her think that I just came to school too! I'll just start walking in the direction of the school building once she is in sight... Where's that Taeyeonnie anyways? I've been waiting for her for the past half an hour! My sources should be right in saying that she enters the school from here everyday," Wooyoung was mumbling to himself, as he paced around the drop-off area of their school.

"RING RING!" Wooyoung picked up his phone.

"Sir, Miss Ok has reached the school gates," the person from the other line told Wooyoung, who immediately turned towards the road.

"Okay, got it," Wooyoung replied. He could not see any vehicles, except two people on a motorbike. The person behind had her arms around the person driving the bike.

Wooyoung was staring at them for awhile, then he looked behind them, hoping there was another vehicle coming within his field of vision... but there was none. Was his spy wrong? Maybe the spy thought that he saw Taeyeonnie but it is not. Taeyeonnie's car should be coming in... any moment soon... Or maybe...

They had stopped, and the person sitting behind had taken off the helmet... It was... Taeyeon...

"Thanks oppa! Have a great day at work!" Her voice could be heard by Wooyoung.

He was fuming. He clenched his fist, and stomped away, not wanting to listen to Taeyeon's words anymore. How could she wrap her arms around another guy and call him oppa? Does she like that guy? Are they... together?

 

During lunch...

Wooyoung walked towards Taeyeon's table and slammed his palm hard on it, shocking Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun, who were in the midst of a conversation.

"YAH! Why did you do that for?" Sunny shouted at him. Both Seohyun and her were not so afraid of Wooyoung, now that they sometimes hang out together, whenever Yonghwa dragged him along.

Wooyoung did not reply Sunny, but was staring at Taeyeon the whole time.

"Wooyoung... what are you..." Taeyeon spoke in a softer tone, a little worried about Wooyoung, but she was interrupted.

"YAH! Don't just throw yourself at any guy!" Wooyoung snapped at Taeyeon. With that, he stomped away.

"What... just happened?" Taeyeon asked, still staring at the retreating Wooyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Woo, what's up with that face? Why does everyone keep showing me that face today?" Yonghwa asked when Wooyoung entered their private lounge, and slamming the door shut.

"What face?" Wooyoung plopped down on his usual seat and crossed his arms, still thinking about how Taeyeon had wrapped her arms around the guy. Wooyoung thought while clenching his teeth,"that guy... he's going to get it from me if I see him again!"

"Woo, are you listening to me?" Yonghwa had been talking for a few minutes before he realised that his best friend was not even paying any attention to him, but looking very angry.

Wooyoung looked up to see Yonghwa staring at him, "sorry. I had... some issues... You were saying?"

Yonghwa sighed, "it's okay. What issues are you having? Girls running after you again?"

"Very funny. That won't make me so upset, and you know it," Wooyoung replied.

"Then what's the issue? Let me hear it," Yonghwa leaned towards Wooyoung, showing the latter that he was interested in what he had to say.

Wooyoung cleared his throat, and started, "well... I'm confused I guess... I saw this girl, and she was... quite close to this other guy. When I saw the scene, I just felt..."

"Jealous?" Yonghwa interrupted.

"Jealous? No! Why would I be jealous? No way!" Wooyoung shook his head aggressively.

"Okay okay. Then how'd you feel?" Yonghwa tried to calm Wooyoung down.

"I felt..." Wooyoung thought back to the moment, and started to clench his fist again, "I felt like punching that idiot... to grab her hands and tell her never to wrap her arms around him again... to..."

"To tell him not to even talk to her?" Yonghwa interrupted again.

"Yeah... Wait... How'd you know?" Wooyoung's eyes widened in surprise.

"Man, I felt that way whenever some random guys talk to Seohyun. They just had to... be that close to her... Why can't they ask her questions with some tables between them or something?" Yonghwa told Wooyoung.

"Haha. You felt the same way before? No, wait... you felt that to Seohyun-ssi?" Wooyoung was shocked. He did not know that Yonghwa liked Seohyun.

"Please. Wasn't I being obvious? I tried hanging out with her group as often as possible, and sometimes I drag you and Khun along. Are you always that dumb in love that's why you didn't ever have a girl?" Yonghwa rolled his eyes.

"Hey, it was just that I didn't liked any girls! They are just so boring, irritating and clingy!" Wooyoung snapped.

"Fine. But anyways, back to the topic. Who is the girl who caused you to be jealous?" Yonghwa asked, sitting at the edge of his seat.

"I told you! I'm not jealous! Why'd you think that I am jealous?" Wooyoung raised his voice, and stood up.

"I know because I felt the same way. Deny all you want. You are jealous!" Yonghwa told him, also standing up.

"ARGH! Whatever! I'm going to class!" Wooyoung threw his hands up and heading straight to the door. He was walking towards his own classroom when he noticed that he would pass by Taeyeon's classroom. At that point, he stopped in his tracks and was lost in thoughts.

"Do I really like her? I don't think I do... Do I? But Yong said he felt the same way about Seohyun-ssi, and he knows he likes her. What if I really like Taeyeonnie? Ottoke?" The thoughts ran through Wooyoung's mind, making him more confused than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

I watched the "Taeyeon incident" and hope this kind of incident never happens again! Even though Taeng was professional enough and did not show her fear and worry, I think she was really shocked at that point of time. I really applaud and thank Sunny for being so brave and saved Taeyeon. The MC too! Taeng's and our heroes! :) I actually cried when I watched the video. Sunyeon really loves each other and are best friends. <3

My laptop was miraculously fixed on 8th April 2011, but I did not have the time to finish and edit Chapter 8 until today. I had done half of it already even before the computer malfunctioned.

Anyways, I have to really thank all my subscribers! It has already reached 31 subscribers! I love you guys! I wanted to upload another chapter, but I do not think I have the time to today. I will do my best and upload by Monday! Cross my fingers that I will be able to!

Again, I thank you sincerely for supporting me, and for subscribing! Love Taeyeon, and support "And So, I Fell in Love"!

Yours sincerely,
the author: Lingericious