And So, the Transformation

And So, I Fell in Love...

"Bye oppa!" Taeyeon came out of the new car her brother had just bought, "drive safely!"

"Bye dongsaeng!" Taecyeon waved at her before driving off to work.

"Taeyeon?" Taeyeon was about to call her best friends on her phone when she heard a man's voice calling her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll just go up to her and confess! How hard can it be?" Wooyoung was talking to himself while pacing around the lounge. He did not sleep well, thinking of what Yonghwa had told him, and in the end came to school early.

He went towards the drop-off area, the place where Taeyeon's brother would always drive her to.

"I like you," Wooyoung shook his head, "that sounds too direct... Can we go out? No... she will feel that it's weird... I... There she is! Wait... who's the guy?"

Wooyoung saw Taeyeon and the guy she is talking to, and immediately felt jealous.

"Why're you here?" Wooyoung could hear Taeyeon's voice while she talked to the man.

"Why're you so cold towards your ex?" He replied, "anyways, I'm here for a workshop held in your university. And wow, this campus looks so huge and cool! How did you afford the school fees?"

"None of your business, now get out of my way and let's never see each other again!" Taeyeon told him while trying to walk away, but was grabbed by the man.

"Whoa whoa... hold on a sec. Are you still angry with me? That means you still love me right?" the man was smiling, "I can see that you're very lonely right now... So how about it? I'm willing to take you back if you keep our relationship under wraps, since I'm with someone rich now..."

Hearing that, Wooyoung wanted to walk right up to the guy to punch him. However, before he could do that, another man had already done what he planned. He recognized the man as Taeyeon's brother.

"You... get lost. Never EVER dare to talk to my sister again. Don't even look at her. Or else you'll get it from me!" Taecyeon warned the guy before dragging Taeyeon away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa! Why're you back?" Taeyeon asked her brother once he stopped walking.

"Here!" Taecyeon passed her a notebook she used in her lectures, "you left it in the car."

"Thanks oppa!" Taeyeon smiled at him weakly.

Taecyeon was worried about his sister, "are you alright?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me. Go on. Go to work before you're late," Taeyeon told him.

Taecyeon ruffled her hair, "okay, I'll go. Take care of yourself, Tae."

"See you at home, oppa," Taeyeon waved goodbye to him before walking to the locker area.

Taecyeon looked at his sister's retreating back. He then tried to call Sunny, to ask her for help in consoling Taeyeon, as he thinks Sunny or Seohyun would be more capable in it compared to him. However, Sunny's handphone was turned off. He sighed. He would have to call Sunny later then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung decided to find Taeyeon's two best friends to ask them about the ex-boyfriend that Taeyeon had. He had almost no troubles finding them, as he could hear Sunny's loud voice from a distance away.

"Stupid stupid stupid me! How could I forget to charge my handphone?" Sunny pouted.

Seohyun giggled, "Sun, you can use the charger in TFT's lounge. Yo~ong brought me there once, and they have chargers for every single type of gadgets that the guys use, including yours."

"Yeah, I'll let you use our chargers," Wooyoung called out while walking towards them.

Sunny turned and narrowed her eyes, "oh, it's you. On what condition?"

Wooyoung was shocked, "how'd you kn-"

"Because you'd never treat me so well," Sunny interrupted.

"Hey! I'm not THAT bad of a person, okay?" Wooyoung felt wronged.

"So there're no conditions?" Sunny raised her eyebrows.

"Well... I just need to know something..." Wooyoung smiled sheepishly.

Sunny smirked, "I told you..."

"Fine fine. It's just a simple question anyways," Wooyoung shrugged, "tell me about Taeyeon's ex."

Sunny and Seohyun's facial expressions immediately changed. They were both shocked. How did he know...

"Wait... is this another one of your 'misunderstandings' again?" Sunny spoke up first.

Wooyoung sighed when he remembered how he mistook Taeyeon's brother for her boyfriend the previous time, "no. I'm not."

"Then we're sorry, but we cannot tell you," Seohyun told him softly.

"Why?" Wooyoung asked.

"Taeyeonnie has already gotten over him. Let's say we trust you will keep the secret. What if someone else overheard it and spread news around the school? We don't need her to remember about him again," Seohyun explained. Sunny was about to pull Seohyun away when Wooyoung spoke up again.

"But he met her in school!" Wooyoung blurted out, and started telling them what he had overheard.

"THAT JERK!" Sunny was furious after hearing the whole story, "I wish I could do something to Junsu! He hurt our Taeyeonnie last time, and he wants to get back with her in secret?!"

Seohyun sighed, "his name is Xiah Junsu. Taeyeonnie and him were together for around three years, but he was actually being intimate with other girls the whole time, changing one after the other. Only those in our class did not know, until one of the guys saw Junsu being intimate with another girl in a restaurant when he was out with his family, and he told us. Turns out that he just dated her to make use of her. We tried telling Taeyeonnie after our last exam, but she just had to see Junsu with another girl before we could tell her."

Wooyoung tightened his fist. He had the urge to punch that jerk right now.

At that moment, Taeyeon walked up to them and tried not to let them know what had happened, "hey girls, and Wooyoung. Are you all waiting for me?" She gave a fake smile.

Seohyun wanted to keep up the act, but Sunny could not hold it in anymore.

"Babo! You should be honest with us! You saw that jerk, didn't you?" Sunny asked Taeyeon.

"How'd you..." Taeyeon was shocked.

Before she could finish, Sunny had already hugged her tight. She was surprised by the sudden action, but gradually, Taeyeon felt her tears pouring down. At this moment, Seohyun joined the hug and tried consoling Taeyeon, while Wooyoung just stood there, not knowing what he could do to lessen her pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey bro, why're you stoning out the whole day?" Nichkhun asked Wooyoung. The whole of TFT were in the lounge during their break time, with Yonghwa texting Seohyun, Nichkhun reading the newspaper, and Wooyoung thinking.

Wooyoung did not reply. He was deep in thoughts. Suddenly, a lightbulb popped in his mind.

"I've got it! We'll do a transformation!" Wooyoung shouted, surprising both of his buddies. Without any explanations, he dashed out of the lounge.

"What just happened?" Yonghwa asked Nichkhun, who just shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where're you taking me? I was still having my lessons!" Taeyeon asked, while trying to remove her hands from Wooyoung's firm grip.

Wooyoung turned around and smiled at her, "just trust me on this, neh?"

He opened his car door for Taeyeon to enter, before getting into it himself on the other side.

 

An hour later...

"We've reached," Wooyoung smiled at Taeyeon while opening her side of the door like a gentleman would.

"Thanks," Taeyeon replied. She was still feeling upset over what had happened that morning, "where're we?"

"Jang's Glamour Mall," Wooyoung replied, "it's my family-owned mall. We opened one outlet in each major city in South Korea. It is like a one-stop shop for people who want to act and look glamorous. We have etiquette classes, personal stylists for all our fashion shops, beauty parlors, makeover studios, and some other random shops."

"Okay, that's good to hear. Why're we here?" Taeyeon was confused.

Wooyoung grabbed her by her shoulders and answered, "you are going to go for a transformation! Come on!" With that, Wooyoung took hold of her wrist and dragged her into the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Wooyoung was waiting for her in the cafe, Taeyeon was being styled by the mall's best from head to toes. The personal stylist showed the makeup artist and hairstylist the style that she had planned for Taeyeon, let her enjoy some massage, manicure and pedicure, made a pair of contact lenses for her, then chose a few dresses for Taeyeon.

"Sir, Miss Ok is ready and is changing her clothes. I've called you to invite you down to Gee-nie Fashion Fitting Room at level 6 as you've requested me to inform you once she is trying on the clothes." the personal stylist called Wooyoung as Taeyeon and her were walking to their destination.

"I'll be right over," Wooyoung replied before hanging up.

When he reached there, Taeyeon was changing, and he sat on one of the sofas, reading a magazine.

"You're here?" Taeyeon saw Wooyoung as she walked out of the fitting room, "do I look weird in this?"

Wooyoung looked up and saw her in the dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes:

I wonder if Sunny's character of retorting is far too different compared to her in reality. I heard that she used aegyo on guys? Or maybe that's only guys she is interested in, so snapping at Wooyoung should be okay... right? XD

And if I made some errors, such as calling Taengoo "Miss Kim", do feel free to tell me.

I'm happy that I updated quite quickly this time round. :)