And So, Sparks Flew

And So, I Fell in Love...

Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly. What had just happened? Oh right... she was pushed into the pool... then... someone saved her... but who?

She looked around, maybe her savior was next to her? There was no one. Who could it be then?

Taeyeon felt a bulge in one of the pockets, she took it out and looked at it. Her handphone was totally waterlogged, and it could not be repaired. She would not be able to call her friends for help.

"I wonder if they saw the bracelet and know that I am in danger..." Taeyeon thought.

She tried getting up, but she was still too weak as she had used up all her energy while struggling in the pool. She closed her eyes, and again wondered who the mysterious savior was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"King Wooyoung! King Wooyoung!" Valerie called out to Wooyoung, who turned around to see the group of girls running towards him. He pondered for a second whether he should run, but his instincts told him that he would want to stay this time round, so he remained where he was.

"King Wooyoung!" Veronica reached him first, and the girls started to go into a daze while staring at him, until Wooyoung cleared his throat to let them return from their daydream.

"Oh yeah, King Wooyoung! We have some stuff to show you!" Vanessa turned towards the two photographers and her voice turned into a harsher one, "pass me the cameras!"

She showed Wooyoung the photos they had taken, and Wooyoung's eyes widened with horror.

"Wh-what... is th-this?" Wooyoung stammered.

"It's that witch! The one who dared to prank you! We pranked her back for you!" Veronica answered him, as if she did him proud.

Valerie continued, "we pushed her into the mud, then into the indoor pool! She should be all wet now!"

The Queen Vees and the fanclub members starting laughing.

"You pushed Tae-ey into the pool?" Wooyoung asked.

"You WHAT?" a voice shouted from behind.

Wooyoung turned around and saw Taeyeon's friends running towards him.

Sunny and Seohyun had been nearby when they heard Wooyoung's last statement.

They pushed through the girls and faced Wooyoung. Sunny saw the photos of Taeyeon bullied and glared at Wooyoung, while Seohyun cried.

"How dare you... how dare you order these witches to push Taeyeonnie into the pool?" Sunny screamed at him.

"It's not..." Wooyoung started.

"Taeyeonnie can't swim!" Seohyun explained in between her sobs.

Wooyoung was stunned, he did not dare to think of what might happen to Tae-ey... no, Taeyeonnie.

"What happened?" Yonghwa appeared. He had seen the group of girls crowding, and bet that it was Wooyoung they were crowding around. Luckily for him, he was right. If he was not, or if it was Nichkhun they were surrounding, he would have wasted his time or worse, they might start chasing after him too.

"If anything happens to Taeyeonnie, I will make sure all of you pay!" Sunny threatened. She took Seohyun's hands and both of them ran towards the indoor pool.

Wooyoung got over his shock and followed them. The bullies were about to follow Wooyoung when Yonghwa stepped in front of them.

"Don't follow us.  Just leave us alone," Yonghwa told them, then turned around and ran after Wooyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taeyeonnie, please be alright!" this was the thought that ran through Wooyoung, Sunny and Seohyun's head.

Wooyoung arrived at the indoor pool within a minute after Sunny and Seohyun did. He was really worried about Taeyeon that he ran like there was no tomorrow.

"Taeyeonnie!" Sunny and Seohyun ran towards Taeyeon, who opened her eyes.

"Sun... Seo..." Taeyeon replied weakly, while the girls helped her to sit up.

"Taeyeonnie! Are you alright? How did you get up?" Sunny asked her.

"Don't question her now. We should bring her to the clinic. Questions later... She's still so weak," Seohyun told Sunny.

"Oh... you're right. I will call the clinic and ask them to send the school emergency ambulance over then," Sunny was about to make the call when she saw Wooyoung running towards them, and her expression turned cold.

"What are you doing here?" Sunny asked the unwelcome newcomer.

Wooyoung started, "I'm worried about-"

Sunny laughed, as if he had just cracked a joke, "You're worried about Taeyeonnie? Save your stories for stupid people like the Queen Vees and your fanclub! Don't you ever dare hurt Taeyeonnie again... or else..."

Wooyoung gulped. How can someone much shorter than him make him feel so threatened? However, he had to make sure Taeyeon is fine, even if it means risking his life.

"Hey Tae-ey, no, I mean Taeyeonnie... Are you alright?" Wooyoung turned to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gathered her strength to stare straight into his eyes, "How alright can I be when I almost died? And it is all thanks to you!"

"I didn't do it! It wasn't-" again, Wooyoung got interrupted.

"Save your words," Sunny told him.

Seohyun looked up at him, "I think that you've gone too far this time." She then turned to Sunny, "make the call and let's go."

Yonghwa had arrived a few minutes before and saw what happened. At Seohyun's words, he pulled Wooyoung away, "let them have some time to cool down."

Wooyoung looked at Yonghwa while walking away with him, "you do believe me, don't you?"

Yonghwa shrugged, "yes, but now... the girls have misunderstood us..."

"Us?" Wooyoung was confused.

"Well... Seohyun thought that I was helping you..." Yonghwa went on to explain what had happened previously.

 

After a few minutes...

"So, because of the Queen Vees, we both got misunderstood..." Wooyoung slowly understood the situation.

Yonghwa nodded.

"They have gone too far this time round, hurting Taeyeonnie and making the girls think that we ordered them to do such a thing... I will make sure the Queen Vees get it from me!" Wooyoung's eyes burned with fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yonghwa was running towards the school clinic, hoping that he would find the girls there. He found Taeyeon surrounded by Sunny... and Seohyun.

He took a deep breath before walking into the room.

"Seo-seohyun, hi..." Yonghwa gulped as the girls turned and glared at him.

"What do you want?" Sunny asked coldly.

"I need her to do something, to save some people..." Yonghwa pointed right at Taeyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry hurry! They might die!" Taeyeon told the rest.

"Why worry? They're the ones who caused you to almost die!" Sunny replied while running alongside her. It amazed her how much energy Taeyeon has after only resting for a few hours and eating a huge lunch. Or maybe Taeyeon was just wanting to save those irritating Queen Vees that she could even outrun Sunny, Seohyun and Yonghwa.

Soon, they could hear someone shouting...

"Do you ever dare to do that to Taeyeonnie again?"

"No... King Wooyoung. Please forgive us!" Valerie was pleading.

"Yes yes, we want to get out of the water!" Veronica told him.

Taeyeon ran into the indoor pool area to find that Wooyoung had the Queen Vees stay in the pool, and they were "willingly" staying underwater for a minute before they were allowed to return to the surface to breathe.

"Wooyoung! What do you think you're doing?" Taeyeon asked while running towards him.

Wooyoung turned around and looked at her, "Taeyeonnie! Why aren't you resting? I'm punishing them for you! How dare they prank you and cause you to misunderstand me?"

"Well, if so, I think this punishment is enough! Let them go!" Taeyeon told him.

"Woo, you've been making them stay in the pool for the past hour! I think that's enough. What's more, Taeyeon is the one they bullied, and she chose to let them go," Yonghwa added.

"But Taeyeonnie almost died because of them!" Wooyoung was still furious.

"Wooyoung, please... let them go... take it that I am asking for a favour, ne?" Taeyeon held onto his arms, causing him to look into the huge puppy eyes that she was giving him now.

Wooyoung's heart started thumping faster.

Why was he feeling this way?

"O-okay... what-whatever y-you say..." Wooyoung smiled. He then turned to his servants, "let them go. And you Vees, never EVER bully Taeyeonnie again, you hear me?"

"Y-yes..." the Queen Vees nodded their heads, "thank you King Wooyoung, for letting us go."

"I'm not the one you should thank! You should thank Taeyeonnie and Yonghwa!" Wooyoung glared at them.

The Queen Vees turned to the two, and said weakly, "thank you King Yonghwa! Thank you Taeyeonnie..."

 

After the Queen Vees left...

"Thanks Wooyoung," Taeyeon smiled.

Wooyoung started blushing, "it's n-nothing... don't worry about it."

Seohyun turned to Yonghwa, "I'm sorry for thinking you were helping Wooyoung with pranking Taeyeonnie."

"Not to worry... but... can we be friends?" Yonghwa crossed his fingers behind his back for good luck.

"errr... Sure... I guess?" Seohyun told him after thinking for some time. She felt that he was different from what she portrayed him as. Maybe he was not as bad as she thought.

"Okay! Cool!" Yonghwa gave her a wide grin, and was having a hard time trying to hide his happiness.

He grabbed Wooyoung, who was having a small chat with Taeyeon, and told the girls that they need to rush off to do something.

"What was that about? Anyways, I am just off the phone with the school doctor, and though he is reluctant, he accepts your decision not to tell your parents, since you are already in college." Sunny told Taeyeon after the guys left.

"Okay, thanks Sunny. We better get home, I am pretty tired after what happened today, " Taeyeon started heading towards the front porch.

"Sure, I will tell Mr. Lee to come and fetch us back to your place," Sunny called her chauffeur.

Seohyun picked up both her and Taeyeon's belongings, placed Taeyeon's friendship bracelet back on her wrist, and heaved a sigh of relief, "I'm glad Taeyeonnie's safely back with us again."

Sunny nodded and thought to herself, "thank you Taeyeonnie, for not breaking my promise to your oppa..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY TO TAEYEON AND I! :)