And So, Counterattack!

And So, I Fell in Love...

"Taeyeonnie... please don't do it!" Sunny pleaded after their classes had ended for the day.

"Yeah, it is not wise to do a counterattack!" Seohyun added.

Taeyeon was still burning with fury, "I told you, one more prank... and I will make sure he pay for it! You two have been persuading me since lunch, I am heading home. See you girls tomorrow." With that, Taeyeon took a bus back home to make plans for her series of pranks on Wooyoung.

Sunny and Seohyun watched as she left, and both sighed. Taeyeon was really angry this time round; it was one of the rare times that she took a bus back by herself, when normally Sunny would have her chauffeur drive them all to Taeyeon's house to hang out. When it was time for them to leave, Sunny would send Seohyun home. She also sends Seohyun to school everyday since she would pass by Seohyun's place whenever they head to Taeyeon's or the school.

"I don't think Taeyeonnie is going to listen to us this time," Seohyun turned to look at Sunny.

Sunny let out a weak chuckle, "I think that is quite obvious. I really worry that Wooyoung would beat up Taeyeonnie or do something even worse, after she starts her practical jokes on him. But then again, I think that Wooyoung guy is a little too much, pranking Taeyeonnie. Hopefully he will stop after Taeyeonnie shows him how it feels like to be tricked."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks oppa! For sending me to school even though it is so early!" Taeyeon smiled.

"No problem. *yawns* Have a great day in school today! Bye Tae!" Taecyeon ruffled his sister's hair, smiled at her and left.

"Now it's time to prepare for the counterattack!" Taeyeon mumbled under her breath.

She was pretty free to do whatever she wants, since she was the only student in school at that moment. She had been planning the pranks the day before, and gotten the materials she needed. All she had to do now was to put them in their designated locations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you guys? I am already out of ideas, I guess today will be a free day for that Tae-ey girl," Wooyoung was talking on a three-way with Nichkhun and Yonghwa, as usual.

"I thought someone bragged that we will see the prank of the century?" Nickhun laughed at his friend.

"Hey, wasn't yesterday's pranks great?" Wooyoung asked.

"errr... Those are pretty common pranks... in other words, NO BIG DEAL!" Yonghwa told him.

"Just you two wait... you will get to see some great pranks soon!" Wooyoung hung up. He walked towards Taeyeon's locker, wanting to place something inside to scare her, but first, he needed to know her lock combination.

When he reached his destination, Wooyoung saw a note on Taeyeon's locker: "DO NOT TOUCH. This locker is spoilt, so the lock cannot be used. Please do not open it."

"Bingo! It must be my lucky day! I shall put some fake cockroaches and snakes or something. I wonder what she is afraid of?" Wooyoung laughed at the thought. After he called his butler to bring him the items, he opened Taeyeon's locker to make plans on how to place the items, so that Taeyeon would be most freaked out. Suddenly...

"ARGH!" Wooyoung cried out.

It turns out that Taeyeon had placed a prank here. She had devised a simple, but great prank. Taeyeon somehow knew that Wooyoung would open her locker, especially when she wrote not to. As the inner part of the handle was connected to the flour, which is placed on top of the lockers, and a pressurized water bottle, whoever opens the locker would cause both the water to spray onto himself and the flour to pour down from above at the same time, causing the person to be covered with the paste.

Nichkhun and Yonghwa was nearby and heard the scream. They ran to the source and saw their friend covered with some sticky substance, though they did not know what it was, as they had never entered the kitchen.

"What happened? What's that?" Yonghwa asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! Water and some powdery thing caused this to happen! But I know who did it!" Wooyoung fumed, "that Tae-ey is going to get it from me!"

Nichkhun walked over and saw the note. After reading it, he understood the whole situation and laughed, "Dude, you opened it when she told you not to! She gave you a warning!"

"She knew I would open it. The more she wrote not to, the more I would! She wrote that on purpose!" Wooyoung gritted his teeth, "I am going to the bathroom now! I need to bath!" He walked to their private bathroom, where there were extra clothes for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the class had ended for the day, Wooyoung still could not think of any new pranks. However, Taeyeon's practical jokes on him went very well for the whole day.

"I can't think of any new ideas! I'll go home then, maybe sleeping will help!" Wooyoung was about to drive off when he heard a "pop".

"Must be that car tire! Nothing goes well today!" Wooyoung complained under his breath.

However, when he checked the tires, they are all fine. He scratched his head, and thought that maybe it came from some other source, but noticed a balloon that had burst at the tailpipe of his car.

"Must be that Tae..." Right at that moment, he felt something hit him. He turned around, but did not see anyone. He noticed something fallen onto the ground, and saw a paper wrapped around a squishy toy. He read the note, "Be careful tomorrow! See you~"

"I knew it! It is that Tae-ey!" Wooyoung pocketed the squishy toy and drove back home. He could not help but smile as it was the first time anyone dared to prank him. He remembered her face when she got stuck to her chair and started laughing. "Don't worry, I will be extra careful tomorrow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Woo, why on earth are you snooping around as if someone's going to attack you any moment?" Yonghwa asked while staring at his friend's behaviour.

"SHHH~ She may see me!" Wooyoung whispered back.

"Who's... oh... I got it. You are scared that Tae-ey will prank you again today, aren't you?" Yonghwa teased.

"Hey, I am not scared! I am just... careful!" Wooyoung tried to find an excuse.

"There she is!" Yonghwa pointed behind him.

"Where? Where?" Wooyoung's head quickly turned behind, while his hands covered his head, as if expecting a mud pie to be thrown at his face any moment. However, when he looked in between his fingers, he could not see Taeyeon anywhere.

Yonghwa was laughing hysterically. Wooyoung realised Yonghwa had tricked him and got furious. He put Yonghwa in a headlock and ruffled his hair, until he saw Taeyeon walking past him. Taeyeon gave him a smile that made him cautious of his surroundings again.

Nichkhun walked towards them, saw Wooyoung's unnatural behaviour, and asked Yonghwa curiously, "What happened to him?"

Yonghwa was initially rubbing his neck, as he just escaped a headlock. However, his hands immediately went to his hair and tried to do a quick fix when he saw Seohyun walking behind Taeyeon. He gave her a wide smile, but she either did not see it... or she just ignored him.

Nichkhun stared at Yonghwa, "DUDE. What's up with you now?"

When Yonghwa did not respond, but continue staring dreamily at the direction where Seohyun just left, Nichkhun gave him a slap on his back.

"OUCH! YAH! What's that for?" Yonghwa was now rubbing his back.

"At last you're back to earth. What happened to Wooyoung? And you?" Nichkhun asked.

"Me? Nothing's up with me. I just saw an angel walking past," Yonghwa was about to go to daydream mode when Wooyoung suddenly dragged them to the lounge.

"Dude, why'd you drag us here?" Nichkhun asked, as he tried to catch his breath.

"Tae-ey ssi is going to prank me today, I just know it. Didn't either of you see the way she smiled at me just now? It's totally saying 'be careefuuul'!" Wooyoung explained.

"Hahaha. You are scared of a girl?" Nichkhun laughed at his friend.

Wooyoung was now fuming, "How many times must I tell you two? No, I am not! I am just being extra cautious today!"

"That Tae-ey girl is really interesting. Wooyoung never had a competitor before, what's more... she's a girl! Girls usually flock to you. She insults you and pranks you!" Nichkhun said.

"Well, I'm just a gentleman to not fight back," Wooyoung told them.

"I must have been dreaming during that time... I thought he was the one who started this prank war?" Yonghwa whispered to Nichkhun, who just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For the whole day, Wooyoung is just sneaking around, as if Tae-ey is going to pop up any moment and prank him!" Yonghwa was initially amused, then got confused, "but the weird thing is, she didn't prank Wooyoung at all... she just kept walking past him and smiling at him."

"I got away from her pranks by being extremely cautious!" Wooyoung bragged.

"WRONG!" the boys turned to the source of the voice. Taeyeon walked up to them and smiled at Wooyoung, who flinched.

"Today's motive was a simple, yet what I call a brilliant mind game. I made you think that I was going to do something to you, when I didn't. I achieved the same purpose of pranking you without actually needing to do anything other than walking past you and making you think that I did something!" Taeyeon explained, looking proud at being able to think of such a prank.

"Well Woo, I guess you were right. We did get to witness the prank of the century. Just that it is not by you!" Nichkhun teased his friend.

"What kind of prank is that, when you did not do anything?" Wooyoung snapped.

"You still flinched whenever I was near, thinking I am up to something, didn't you?" Taeyeon retorted.

"Well, it's just that... that... I..." Wooyoung stuttered.

"It's okay to lose once in a while," Taeyeon told him while patting his back lightly. "Anyways, enough of the chatting. My girls are waiting for me. See you!" With that, she ran off, leaving the three by themselves before they could react.

"She is... really... different," Nichkhun thought, while smiling to himself.

"That... she... I..." Wooyoung was still stammering.

"I know... I know... you were just being extra careful today..." Yonghwa told him, patting him lightly on his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Dear readers,
           How was your Valentine's Day? Hope you had a great day, regardless of whether you spent it with your beloved, family, or friends. :)

P.S. By the way, please vote by commenting below. You just have to press ctrl+c on the choice you prefer, and paste it on the comment box below. Subscribers have two points to their votes, and non-subscribers have one point. I will collate it on the day I am doing the planning for the 18th chapter (I have planned until the 16th). :)

EDIT: (THANKS so much to sj9pm_wootae for the comment, I want to clarify that Nichkhun's fate with a girl is already fixed... Well, in my story anyways. It is just a matter of whether you readers want another guy to come in and crush on Taeng!)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question: How many guys do you prefer to like Taeyeon in this story?

(i)  Two will do (Wooyoung and Nichkhun).

(ii) Three's the charm! (Wooyoung, Nichkhun and a mystery admirer - but for this, Nichkhun's crush on Taeyeon will end around halfway through the story.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hall of Thanks:

sj9pm_wootae
9pmluv
fallenstar
angelofdeath

THANKS GUYS! For replying to my previous comment and encouraging me AND subscribing!

To subscribers: You guys are so great! :)