And So, the Revenge Plan

And So, I Fell in Love...

"I-it's..." Wooyoung was stuttering.

"I knew it! I look weird in this, I'm going to change out of it!" Taeyeon turned and was about to walk into the fitting room when Wooyoung quickly stood up and stopped her.

"No, it's not that. You actually look much more beautiful than any other girls I saw before," Wooyoung confessed.

Hearing that coming from Wooyoung, Taeyeon blushed.

"You're just making fun of me, aren't you?" Taeyeon asked softly.

"I'm not, I swear," Wooyoung replied, "go on, let me see the other dresses the stylist picked out for you."

"Okay then," Taeyeon was about to head in when she turned back to face Wooyoung, "why're you trying to transform me?"

"You'll know soon. Just trust me on this," Wooyoung gave her a reassuring smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I have to do ahhh~" Taeyeon almost fell down from learning to walk in high heels, but Wooyoung managed to catch her. He remembered how Nichkhun caught her the previous time, and was relieved that his buddy was not here this time round.

Wooyoung then looked at the girl in his arms and smiled, "if you don't learn the skills, among other classes that I've enrolled you for, the outer appearance doesn't matter at all. You still cannot be successfully transformed."

"Okay, though I still don't understand why I need to be transformed. You must understand that I can't possibly learn all these within a day," Taeyeon told him.

"I know, just work hard, and don't worry. Take your time. We've a two-week break from school anyways," Wooyoung tried to reassure her.

"Riiiiing~ Riiiiing~"

"Sorry, just keep learning from the instructor, I'll return soon. I've to take this call," Wooyoung told Taeyeon before walking out of the training room, "yes?"

"Young master, we've news of the Xiah Junsu you're looking for," one of Wooyoung's spies told him.

"Okay, keep an eye on him. Keep track of where he's going so when the time is right, I can find him straightaway," Wooyoung spoke into the receiver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've already been fully trained by all the instructors, and you've kept me in the dark long enough. Can you now tell me why you had me 'transformed'?" Taeyeon asked Wooyoung.

They were in Wooyoung's limousine. He had Taeyeon wear one of the dresses he bought for her, and her hair and makeup professionally done, though he was sure Taeyeon would've been able to do her own hair and makeup, since he made her attend those classes too.

Wooyoung sighed, seemingly unsure on how to tell Taeyeon even though he had spent the last two weeks thinking about it.

"Well... Okay, fine. I wanted you to be transformed, and when you have the confidence, charisma and looks, you'll be able to face Xiah Junsu and take revenge on him..." Wooyoung explained.

Taeyeon's eyes widened, "what? So... we're going to...?"

"A club. The club where Xiah Junsu is currently in," Wooyoung answered.

"No... I can't do it. I really can't," Taeyeon started to get nervous, "how can I find him? Revenge? How would I be able to get revenge on him just by transforming?"

"Even though it's been so long, you still feel pain when you see him. It's because he hurt you real bad, isn't it?" Wooyoung held onto her hands and tried to calm her down, "I really don't believe that you still have feelings for him. You need to get back to him, and I believe that you will then get over him. For good."

Taeyeon looked into Wooyoung's eyes, "do you really think that it will work?"

"Yes, trust me," Wooyoung reassured her.

"Just like this? Just because I'm transformed?" Taeyeon inquired again.

"It's definitely not because you're ugly or anything, you're beautiful by being yourself," Wooyoung told her, "but sadly, your ex only sees someone from the outside. You have the beauty, but he cannot see it. We'll just have to let him see what he had been missing today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Junsu, we're breaking up," Boa told him. She was, until now, his rich girlfriend for two months.

Junsu was shocked, "b-but why?"

"I know of your secret rendezvous with her," Boa replied calmly, not wanting to make a scene, as she was famous for being the only daughter of the Kwon family.

"It was just a misun-"

"Spare me your excuses. Goodbye, Junsu," Boa was about to leave when she turned back to face him, "and I hope you won't bother and beg me to take you back."

Junsu kept a sad face until she left, and he just smirked, "I'll just find another woman, someone much richer than you. Did you think that I'd be upset without you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There he is," Wooyoung told Taeyeon, who turned her head to look at the direction Wooyoung was staring at.

"Oh gosh... I think this is a bad idea," Taeyeon was starting to get nervous again and turned to leave. However, Wooyoung stopped her.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and caused her to face him, "look at me. Trust me. We went through this just now. You haven't gotten over him like you thought you did. You just tried to forget about him. You don't want to suffer everytime you see him on the streets."

Taeyeon looked into Wooyoung's eyes after some time and smiled, "let's do this."

Wooyoung returned her smile and told her, "stay here."

Taeyeon was confused, but she went along with him.

She saw Wooyoung walking to the deejay, and was having a discussion with him, before he nodded.

Wooyoung walked towards Taeyeon, who suddenly had an inkling on what was about to happen next. He took hold of her hands, gave her a reassuring smile, and took her backstage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I usually don't do this, but the guy seemed to be really sincere. So now, we have a very special couple who wants to sing a duet together. Let us open our ears wide, and listen to their love song!" the deejay told the other people in the club

"Oh my gosh," was all Taeyeon could say before Wooyoung pulled her onto the stage. He had planned to attract Xiah Junsu's attention this way. If Taeyeon really could not sing... he will just have to sing the whole song for her.

"We're going to sing 'Like A Star', by someone who has my girlfriend's name, Taeyeon, and her mentor, The One," Wooyoung spoke into the microphone.

Taeyeon was surprised. Did he know that it is one of her favourite songs, or was it just a coincidence?

As if reading her mind, Wooyoung smiled at her, and whispered, "I know it's one of your favourite songs."

When the music just started, Wooyoung began to worry and thought silently, "what if she has stage fright and hates me for making her sing in front of everyone? Why didn't I think of that? Babo!"

Wooyoung was still blaming himself and did not realise that it was time for the female to sing.

"Wherever you are hiding, I can find you..." Taeyeon sang.

Wooyoung looked at her, totally surprised.

This girl can sing.

No wait, scratch that.

She is totally talented in singing!

He almost did not realise that it was his turn, until Taeyeon nudged him.

"...we love each other, in a place without sadness," with that they ended the song, with them unconsciously gazing into each others' eyes and holding hands.

Taeyeon broke the gaze immediately when the audience started to applause, and screamed, "encore! Encore! Encore!"

Wooyoung grinned and spoke into his microphone, "thanks for your support! But we only prepared this one song! Thank you so much!"

The deejay immediately played his own tunes after what Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon was smiling and whispered, "yeah right! You were the only one who prepared!"

Wooyoung just looked at her and laughed a little sheepishly, while mouthing the word 'sorry'.

"Thanks dude," Wooyoung went up to the deejay.

"It's cool," the deejay smiled before focusing on his job again.

When Taeyeon was alone, a man came up to her.

"I know your real purpose," he told her.

Taeyeon turned around in surprise. She had almost forgotten about her real purpose in coming here when she was singing the duet with Wooyoung, until now, "what do you want?"

"Acting blur, are you? You did this to spite me, didn't you?" Junsu asked.

"W-what are you talking about?" Taeyeon stuttered a little. How did he know about the plan?

Junsu smirked, "you even found a pretty boy to help you. Since you obviously still have feelings for me, I'll allow you to return to me as I've dumped that rich girlfriend of mine just now. What's more," Junsu went nearer to her and winked, "you're so much prettier now compared to in the past."

What happened next came really fast. Junsu was suddenly pulled away from Taeyeon, and the man who did this threw him a few punches.

"Never ever insult the love of my life again. We're in love now, get this in your head. She won't go for someone pathetic like you anymore, don't think so highly of yourself. If you so much as talk to her again, I will make sure you suffer a life worse than death," Wooyoung warned him, "and guess what, loser. She has always been this beautiful. You had lost yourself a fantastic girlfriend long ago because you were blind and dumb."

With that, Wooyoung dragged Taeyeon out of the place.

"How dare he?" Wooyoung was still fuming when they were outside.

Taeyeon was just smiling at him.

"Does he always speak that way? That obnoxious, deserve-to-be-punched attitude?" Wooyoung was mainly talking to himself.

Taeyeon suddenly hugged Wooyoung, who was in shock.

"W-wha?"

"Thank you so much!" Taeyeon told him when they broke apart, "you were right. After what he said, and what he retorted back to him, I felt that I've gotten over him totally. I feel like there's a burden off my back! And when you punched him, when you warned him... I even wonder now why I ever loved him! He's so pathetic!"

Wooyoung did not know what to say after the hug. He could only smile at her, secretly really happy that she had finally gotten over Xiah Junsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's really cute!"

"Yeah, do you think she'll give us her number?"

"She looks familiar..."

"Is she a transfer?"

"What type of guys would she like?"

"She's so gorgeous!"

"Why does Taeyeon look so different?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun while staring at Taeyeon.

Seohyun took hold of his face and turned him to face her, "don't go staring at other girls, especially not my best friend! And ask your buddy, it's his plan!"

"Hi, I'm Jaebeom, you can call me Jay. What's your name?" one of the many ogling guys went up to Taeyeon.

"And I'm Jonghyun! May I know your name?" another of the suitors took hold of Taeyeon's hands and tried to kiss the back of the palm. However, before he managed to, Wooyoung grabbed the hand he was about to kiss, and glared at the ogling crowd.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do? This is a school. Go and study!" he ordered, causing the crowd to immediately disperse, and both Jay and Jonghyun to head to their classroom.

Wooyoung sighed, thinking to himself, "I didn't think of this either... About the aftermath of the transformation... Maybe I should try convincing her to change back to her previous look before someone else managed to woo her away."

He turned to Taeyeon, "errm... So, isn't it troublesome? To have to deal with so many guys looking at you?"

"Hmmm... I don't know. You were here to help once they tried to make a move on me. It's also the first time so many people paid attention to me, so I'm not sure what to feel," Taeyeon replied.

"I sure think it's troublesome! Maybe you can try to wear what you usually wear?" Wooyoung asked, hoping that she will go along with him.

Taeyeon thought for a moment, "but wouldn't I be wasting your money? You bought so many clothes for me!"

"You can always wear it when we dat- I-I mean... on special occasions," Wooyoung stuttered. He almost told her to wear it when she went out with him.

"RING A DING DONG!"

"Omo! I need to head to class now! See you later, Wooyoung!" Taeyeon smiled and waved to Wooyoung, who sighed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you tomorrow!" Taeyeon smiled and waved at Sunny. Seohyun had already gone off with Yonghwa to the bookshop right after their classes ended.

Sunny lowered her window, "are you sure you don't need me to fetch you to the busstop first?"

"No! It's really okay. We're going two opposite directions! You need to head to the company first, so go! Palli! We will go home together tomorrow!" Taeyeon waved goodbye to her best friend before heading off.

Before she reached the busstop, she was stopped by a guy.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Jinki imnida! You can call me Onew!" he bowed politely, before handing her a stalk of pink rose.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Onew-ssi! Taeyeon imnida!" Taeyeon smiled and bowed back at him, "may I know why...?" she asked, staring at the rose.

"Oh! I just found that you're really cute... and I want to get to know you better! Are you free? Do you want to grab a meal together?" Onew was smiling at her. However, Taeyeon did not wish to befriend someone who liked her because of her looks, since she had been warned by her mother many times before, that such guys would not stay faithful to her.

Taeyeon smiled a little sheepishly, "I'm sorry. I-I need to get home..."

"It's okay. What about tomorrow?" Onew suggested.

"My... my friends are over at my house tomorrow..." Taeyeon tried to think of an excuse.

"Then what about the day after?" Onew continued.

"She's not free, because she'd be with me," a man's voice came from behind Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned around, and when she saw who it was, mouthed the word 'thank you' at him. He grabbed her and walked away from Onew before the latter could speak another word. Onew did not dare to follow as Taeyeon's savior had glared at him and given him the 'I-dare-you-to-come-near-us' look.

"I'm heading to the busstop. By the way, thanks so much, I wasn't sure if he'd ever stop," Taeyeon smiled at him.

He looked at her from head to toes, "it's no wonder. You've changed very much in terms of your looks."

"Yeah... I guess... Seems like it's pretty troublesome now, come to think of it," Taeyeon had thought of how guys in her school seemed to be talking to her the whole day.

"Why don't you change back to your usual clothes? Now that the revenge plan is done," he asked.

"You know about that too?" Taeyeon was surprised, "oh, it's no wonder. You're best buds with Wooyoung..."

After thinking for awhile, Taeyeon continued, "you know... you're right! My mom has also told me before to find guys who love me for myself, not just my looks. I'm sorry towards Wooyoung for buying so many clothes for me though!"

"It's okay, wear the clothes and makeup when you're out with me then," he joked.

Taeyeon laughed, "very funny! I'll wear them on special occasions then! Thanks so much, Nichkhun, for helping me out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes:

I want to eat Korean dishes now SO MUCH! Hate myself for my sore throat right now. :( I missed eating all the different Korean cuisines... Pray hard for me to get well soon! :) Are any of my dearest readers being ill or injured? If you are... GET WELL SOON AND TAKE CARE, OKAY?

Also, Jay Park, Jonghyun and Onew made a cameo in this chapter! No, I'm not trying to insult them that they only like girls based on their looks (fans of theirs, don't hate me!). I just put names of whichever Korean male idols I could think of at that particular time.