And So, it Begins

And So, I Fell in Love...

After quite some time, they broke apart, and both were flushing red when they realized what had just happened.

Wooyoung quickly stood up and pulled Taeyeon up easily. She was still embarrassed, but was glad that there was no one else around at the moment. From what Sunny had told her, there was an emergency meeting among the teachers, so everyone would be free for the first two periods. She also mentioned about meeting in the cafeteria that morning.

"Well, so... errrm... you know," Wooyoung sighed. He then took a deep breath to calm his nerves before continuing, "okay. I have a confession. You might already know it but I have to tell you straight. I really like you, Ok Taeyeon. I really, really like you. We might not have had a great start, but during our journey, I found myself falling for you. So errr... would you... be with me?"

"I..." Taeyeon hesitated a little, before breaking into a huge grin, "would love to!"

Wooyoung was overjoyed. He lifted Taeyeon and swung her around before she shouted for him to stop.

"Now I'm a little giddy," Taeyeon was trying to balance herself, as Wooyoung held her to prevent her from falling.

After she managed to see Wooyoung clearly in front of her, she smiled and told him, "actually, I had been feeling the same way towards you for a while too."

Wooyoung's lips curled into a smile, and he hugged her tightly this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of them held hands while walking into the cafeteria, where the rest of their friends and some of their schoolmates, including The Queen Vees and a few Three Kings fanclub members, were at.

"Listen up!" Wooyoung shouted once they were inside, "Ok Taeyeon here, is now my girlfriend. So whoever dares to do anything bad to her, anything at all, however small, will have to suffer my wrath."

Taeyeon was shocked by his announcement. She did not know that he will make their relationship known so fast... and so publicly.

She sighed, then smiled a little, "what can I expect from dating such a famous person..."

Hearing the news, there were various reactions from different people.

Nichkhun and Yonghwa high-fived and cheered for Wooyoung. Sunny and Seohyun seemed to have known this was going to happen sooner or later, but they still glared at Wooyoung a little, letting him know that they will have "the talk" with him afterwards. Wooyoung's fans, however, were the only ones truly shocked. With their mouths hanging wide open, they could not believe their ears. Slowly, the fact that yet another of their 'King' had been taken away was registered, and they started crying.

"Why? First King Yonghwa, and now King Wooyoung?" Veronica bawled.

Valerie continued, "I-I... can't believe it...'

Vanessa tried to console them, while sniffing herself, "at least... there's still King Nichkhun..."

At that, all the fanclub members turned to look at Nichkhun, who knew there would be much trouble in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School had ended, and while the rest went their way, Wooyoung went to pick Taeyeon up.

He had decided to bring her on another date, just a simple movie date.

While on the way, he made another confession, "actually, you're the first person I drove around, since I usually have a chauffeur. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy driving you around."

Taeyeon smiled sweetly when she heard it.

And both hoped, that there will be many more dates to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Third chapter within a week! WOO HOO! By the way, the story will end at Chapter 30. :) Tomorrow is a reaaaally special day. <3