And So, the Anniversary

And So, I Fell in Love...

"HYUNG-SOOOOOOO!"

Sunny turned towards the source and saw Taeyeon and Seohyun waving at her. She had just reached the cafeteria after they finished their class as she went to her lockers to collect some books, while the two girls went to find a seat at the now-filled cafeteria.

"Shush! I'm not your sister-in-law! Stop calling me that!" Sunny told Taeyeon when she reached where they were sitting.

Seohyun raised her eyebrows, "Taeyeonnie, now that she's dating your oppa, she's lecturing you!"

"Yeah... and she didn't even treat us as her sisters. So many years of loving my oppa, yet she never revealed her feelings to us before!" Taeyeon continued with the teasing.

"I... it's... well," Sunny did not know how to explain herself.

Both Taeyeon and Seohyun stuck out their tongue at Sunny, before turning to each other for a high five, and laughing at the flustered Sunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No oppa, not this!" Taeyeon stopped Taecyeon.

"It's like this... THIS!" Seohyun continued.

"Okay, so... I will do what we discussed, and we'll meet up again tomorrow to confirm everything, yeah?" Taecyeon concluded their meeting, and went to start on their plans.

 

A few weeks later,

"Taecyeon oppa, where're you taking me?" Sunny asked her boyfriend.

He kept his eyes on the road since he was driving, but he still smiled and replied, "you'll know soon my sweet bunny."

Sunny blushed; she was still not used to his nickname for her. It is no wonder, they were together for just a month.

They started talking for around an hour before the tired Sunny fell asleep.

 

A few hours later,

"Bunny, wake up," Taecyeon whispered next to Sunny's ears, causing her to jerk awake, since she was a light sleeper.

"Huh? Where're..." Sunny's eyes opened wide. In front of her was a beautiful sight.

Taecyeon smiled. He knew from her expression that she loved what she saw, "we've arrived at Gangwon-do. Right in front of you is their famous flower garden."

"Wow... it's just... wow," Sunny could not find any words to describe the scene. It was absolutely breathtaking.

The "garden" stretched really far and wide, and there were not only flowers, but also fountains, ponds, and even a stone bridge.

"How did you find this place?" Sunny asked after a long time. They had already sat down in one of the pavillions after a walk around the botanic garden.

Taecyeon grinned, seemingly very proud of himself, "well, I did a great deal of extensive research on where to bring you for our first month anniversary. Of course, Tae and Seo helped a lot too."

Sunny was surprised, "you... know that today is our anniversary?"

"Of course!" Taecyeon hugged her, "you are someone very special to me. Every occasion with you involved is important."

She was very touched, and returned his hug.

 

After walking around, they got hungry, and he brought her to a shop selling dakgalbi for lunch.

"Omo! This is delicious!" Sunny exclaimed after her first bite.

"Of course! We checked out so many reviews before choosing this shop. Did you know that Chuncheon is pretty well-known for its dakgalbi?" Taecyeon boasted with his knowledge. Sunny giggled, as her boyfriend was really cute.

 

Next, Taecyeon drove them both to Namsan Tower. They first went to the observatories to view Seoul. Sunny tried to find Tokyo using the telescope facing that direction, but she failed and pouted. This caused Taecyeon to laugh and pinch her cheeks.

He brought her to the top floor of the tower, where they had their dinner at the revolving restaurant.

"Taecyeon oppa," Sunny asked once they had a seat, "I thought this place is always full?"

He grinned at her, something that he had been doing often for the whole day, "well, I booked this restaurant two weeks ago."

"Awww... I keep getting surprised today!" Sunny giggled, while feeling as if she was the luckiest girl alive. She was also grateful towards her two best friends who not only kept the secret from her, but helped to plan such a wonderful day.

 

The last place Taecyeon brought her to was the sky terrace, where he had already prepared locks for both of them. After they wrote their messages and placed their locks, they threw away the keys, as thousands before them had done.

Taecyeon pulled Sunny to one side as he embraced her tightly, never wanting to let her go. He looked at her adorable face and leaned in slowly, as both of them closed their eyes.

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby!"

"Oops, sorry," Sunny pulled away and grabbed her phone from her bag. Taecyeon looked at the caller id.

Sungmin.

He grabbed the phone, switched it off, and pulled Sunny back into his arms.

"I will not let him spoil our moments anymore," Taecyeon whispered.

Then he kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the two lovebirds were driving to Gangwon-do in the morning, Taeyeon had received a phone call.

"Hi, are you free today? Can you go somewhere with me?"

 

The two of them walked silently towards the graveyard. The place was pretty remote, with nothing but grass and a concrete road nearby. Even so, the grave was well-kept.

"Hello omma, I've brought a pretty girl to visit you on your anniversary," he looked at her photo after placing the bouquet down.

As Taeyeon looked at him, she knew he was holding back his tears. He must have been keeping it in all this time.

She silently walked over and hugged him tightly. He was surprised by her action.

"Wha-"

"Just let it all out, don't keep the pain inside," she told him.

At first, he was still trying to control himself. But soon, his tears fell.

He kept crying, letting out the tears that he kept within all these years.

And she kept him safe in her embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you," he smiled at Taeyeon and gently pulled away from her, "for staying with me and comforting me."

Before she could reply, he closed the distance and kissed her forehead.

"You feel just like family," he explained, as he had realized his true feelings towards her, "honestly speaking, I was jealous of Woo, but that's probably because I was an only child. I've come to accept it now though."

She did not fully understand what he was saying, but he smiled and patted her head, as he led the way back to his car after bidding his mother farewell.

She caught up with him, and he turned around to face her, "say Taeyeon, do you want to be my godsister?"

Taeyeon was a little surprised by this sudden suggestion, but it was not a difficult decision to make. She pretended to think about it, before giving him a wide grin and replying, "of course! Then I'll call you Nichkhun oppa from now on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny and Taecyeon were walking hand in hand towards his car, when they heard someone calling the latter's name. They turned around to find Yoona walking towards them.

She looked at their entwined hands and gave them a slight smile, "ahhh... Now I know who she is. Taec! You're such a bad friend for not introducing us sooner! But still, I'll be nice and congratulate you for getting such a cute girl!"

Sunny did not give a reply, but just gave her a polite smile. She was still uncomfortable with the fact that her boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend were working together, because she knew, from the way Yoona was looking at Taecyeon, that she still retained feelings for him.

In her mind, she sighed, wishing for Yoona to get a boyfriend soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes:

Hello you!

HEY! I found this new thing to play with... Haha. I get amused so easily... Anyways, it was pretty hard for me trying to research for their perfect date... but still, hope you enjoyed reading about their date! :) I know this chapter took a SUPER DUPER looooooooong time, I was busy, researching different websites for their dates, busy, procrastinating, busy, reading other fanfics, and so on... But I read the readers' comments and decided... I MUST UPDATE! So there you go... sometimes motivations does help... The anniversaries in this chapter, as you can see, one is happy and "towards the future together", while the other is sad and "letting go of the past".

P.S. While doing the research, I found out that there is something called Goodwill Guides in Korea! They volunteer to bring you around, just check it out if you want to visit S.Korea! I think this idea is really great!