And So, the First Hint

And So, I Fell in Love...

Taeyeon and Nichkhun met while walking in school, and they started to talk while heading the same direction. She was laughing at a joke Nichkhun told her when Wooyoung spotted them together.

Wooyoung glared at his friend, until he heard Taeyeon's words, "Nichkhun oppa! That was so funny!"

At this, he could no longer keep his silence, and stomped up to them. When they turned to face him, he said sarcastically, "now I can't possibly have mistaken my old buddy for your brother, can I?"

Nichkhun and Taeyeon turned to face each other before laughing. Nichkhun replied, "Woo, you're indeed doing it again."

Wooyoung was surprised at what he heard, "huh? You two are long-lost siblings or something?"

After laughing at his statement, Taeyeon explained, "he is my god-brother."

The bell rang at that moment, thus Taeyeon left Nichkhun to do the explaining while she rushed off to class.

"I asked her to be my god-sister, because I finally understood that what I felt for her was family love, not..." Nichkhun pointed between Wooyoung and Taeyeon's back, "your kind of love."

When Wooyoung realized that he did not have any rivals in love, he began skipping to their classroom in joy. Nichkhun managed to catch up with him and pulled him back, "but I have to warn you... now that Taeyeon is my sister, I will make you suffer if you dare to bully her..." With that, he gave his best friend a glare.

However, Wooyoung returned it with a determined look, while declaring, "I will not bully her... I will make sure she is the happiest girl alive."

Nichkhun smiled at him and replied, "I know you will. That's why I'm supporting you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is that guy?" Taeyeon looked around the area.

Wooyoung had asked Taeyeon to meet him at the front porch, as he wanted to bring her elsewhere.

Taeyeon saw a convertible car stopping in front of her, and in it sat the person she was supposed to meet. He quickly ran out and opened the door on the passenger side for her, and invited her in. She was confused by his actions, but decided not to question him.

On the way to their destination, they began talking . To Wooyoung, it seemed that they would never run out of topics. Both of them managed to keep the conversation flowing.

 

"Tada! We've reached!" Wooyoung had asked Taeyeon to keep her eyes closed once he saw that they were nearing the place. When she saw the place clearly, her eyes widened.

"Wow..." Taeyeon was amazed. Wooyoung brought her to a park with beautiful scenery. Sure, Nichkhun's secret picnic area was breathtaking, but the park was great too.

"We're going to have a picnic here! Right under that tree over there!" Wooyoung pointed to a shady area, where the mat and food had already been laid out, "I prepared it beforehand, that's why I was late."

After they got comfortable and started eating, Taeyeon confessed, "actually, Nichkhun oppa brought me to a picnic place some time ago, but it made him think of his parents."

"Really? Well, for Nichkhun..." Wooyoung sighed while thinking of his best friend, "his mother had passed away because she, like you, did not know how to swim, and so she drowned. After she was gone, life was really different for Nichkhun, and his father rarely returned home. Perhaps it was due to Nichkhun looking a lot like his mom, but his dad tried hard not to look at Nichkhun after the accident."

After explaining to Taeyeon about Nichkhun's past, they started talking about other subjects while eating. Wooyoung glanced at Taeyeon, but he started to stare at Taeyeon's lips while she ate her sandwich.

He gulped, fixated at the image.

That was when he felt like... kissing those lips.

"ifudhfanansjknfdmg" Wooyoung mumbled.

"What?" Taeyeon asked, just as she swallowed the last of her meal.

"You have something on your face. Close your eyes," Wooyoung repeated.

Taeyeon scrunched up her eyebrows, "why do I have to close my eyes when there is something on my face?"

Wooyoung was caught off-guard and stuttered, "well... the... it... errrm... it is on your eye...lids...?"

Luckily for him, Taeyeon did not hear it as a question, and obediently shut her eyes.

"Well, here goes," Wooyoung thought, and started moving towards Taeyeon.

"Bzzzz... Bzzzz..."

"Wait... What's that?" Taeyeon's eyes shot open before Wooyoung could close in on her. She looked around and saw a bee, and jumped up screaming, "a bee!!! There's a bee here!"

Wooyoung sighed, silently hating the bee. This was already the second time he tried to kiss Taeyeon and he failed miserably. Again.

"Come on," Wooyoung grumbled after saving Taeyeon from the "monstrous" bee, "I'll bring you home."

 

When they reached Taeyeon's place, Wooyoung turned to her and confessed, "you know, I had never gone on a picnic before, but I always dreamed of bringing the girl I like there."

It took Taeyeon a while to understand what he meant, and when she did, her face immediately turned a crimson red.

"I... errr... I am glad you brought me then," she told him.

And without even a goodbye, she rushed out of the car, back to the safety of her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

OH. MY. GOODNESS. It has been what... FIVE MONTHS?! D: GAH... I am horrible. TOTALLY horrible. I really really want to finish this story before I start a new one, but my whole list of new fanfics are getting more and more. I really need to update faster. I will start writing the next chapter later today, so that I will be more urged to finish it. Thanks to the people who commented and subscribed, you guys are the reason why I got so embarrassed I updated this today... Love you guys loads.

Oh, just a side note to those whose stories I read, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR FANFICS TOO! In need of stories to read...