And So, the Threats

And So, I Fell in Love...

"I met your oppa yesterday, did he tell you?" Wooyoung told Taeyeon when the six of them were eating at the western restaurant in their school during lunch.

Taeyeon looked up from cutting her fish and nodded.

"And I'm now on good terms with him! We even planned to go for a meal again soon," he now turned his attention to Nichkhun, trying to spite him with his words. However, he was a little surprised that Nichkhun was not upset at all.

"Good for you," Nichkhun smiled.

Wooyoung was confused, "aren't you mad?"

"Why should I be?" Nichkhun asked.

Sunny knew that Wooyoung was serious about Taeyeon; he even took the initiative to look for Taecyeon. However, what exactly was Nichkhun's feelings towards Taeyeon? The signs he showed them were very confusing. He did not seem to treat her like a fling, yet he did not seem to be in love with her, unlike Wooyoung.

Anyhow, if either of them dared to hurt Taeyeon, they would have to endure the wrath of Sunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Seo Joo-Hyun!"

Seohyun turned around, wondering who had called her by her full name. It turned out to be none other than Valerie, with the other two Queen Vees standing beside her.

Veronica walked up to her first and glared at her, "how dare you?"

"King Yonghwa hasn't dated a girl for more than a month..." Vanessa continued.

"And yet the two of you are together for what? More than four months?!" Valerie finished.

Veronica warned Seohyun, "you better stay away from King Yonghwa, or else..."

Taeyeon and Sunny walked over just in time to see the three sashaying away from the stunned Seohyun, and quickly rushed up to her.

"What happened?" Taeyeon was concerned about her friend.

"Did they warn you against being with Yonghwa?" Sunny asked Seohyun, and she only received a slight nod. "I knew it! I already knew this would happen. If you're not going to leave him, you must let him know!"

Seohyun suddenly woke up from her daze at what Sunny said, "no! Please, Sun. I don't want to let Yo~ong know! He'd be so worried!"

"Then what about us?" Sunny retorted, "we're worried about your safety too!"

Taeyeon had been thinking for awhile in silence, and now she spoke up, "Sun, let's go have a talk with the Vees. Maybe they'd hear us out? If not, we can just remind them of what happened last time with Wooyoung..."

 

A few minutes later...

"And so? You think we'd be scared?" Valerie sneered at Taeyeon and Sunny.

"Yeah. Didn't you remember? When King Wooyoung was doing that to us, King Yonghwa saved us! He helped us out! What makes you think he'd punish us?" Vanessa continued.

Veronica added, "King Yonghwa is different. He won't hurt us because we're girls. Beautiful girls too."

Taeyeon and Sunny sighed. Why is it so hard to talk through those thick skulls of theirs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes omma. Yeah, my lessons have ended. What? Really? Okay, I'll be over right away," Sunny spoke through the receiver. She turned to her two best friends, "sorry girls, I can't send you two back home. I need to rush over to the company now. Stay safe okay? Especially you, Seohyun. If something happens, I won't hesitate to tell Yonghwa-ssi!"

With that, Sunny left.

Seohyun turned to Taeyeon and pleaded her, "please Taeyeonnie. Don't tell Yo~ong, yeah? Please!"

"Okay, fine... but like Sunny said, if they actually dare to do something, however small it is, I won't let them off, and Yonghwa-ssi would know about it! So you must take care of yourself!" Taeyeon relented. She saw Yonghwa walking in their direction and walked towards him.

"Hey Taeyeon-ssi!" Yonghwa greeted her when he was right in front of her.

"Hey, Yonghwa-ssi. Listen. I can't tell you what had happened, but you must try to stay with Seohyun as much as you can, okay? It's fine when she's with us, but try not to let her be alone," Taeyeon advised Yonghwa, and left him confused after she waved goodbye to Seohyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well well well, look who's here all alone?" Valerie sneered at Seohyun. Sunny had to head to the airport to fetch someone, so Seohyun headed to school alone. The Queen Vees took the chance to threaten her again.

"Didn't we tell you to stay away from King Yonghwa? How dare you spend the entire time after class with him yesterday?" Veronica shouted, then turned towards the fanclub members and ordered, "take her away!"

"Take her... where?

While they were in the midst of grabbing hold of Seohyun, a voice called out from a short distance away, and everyone turned towards the source. They were all shocked at who they saw.

"I repeat... take her... where?" Yonghwa asked again. They could all feel heat emanating from him. He was angry. No, angry was an understatement of the year. He was absolutely livid.

"T-take h-her... nowhere?" Vanessa squeaked out. They had never seen their King Yonghwa so furious before. Even Seohyun was a little scared by his expression, even if it was not meant for her.

Yonghwa stomped over towards them and took Seohyun back into the safety of his arms, then warned the other girls, "don't you dare hurt her... if she is hurt in any way, I repeat, any way at all... I will find you girls. So you better make sure that she's totally protected from harm. You might think that I had helped you from Wooyoung's wrath last time, and I wouldn't do anything to you girls. Don't you even dare to think like that. If you hurt my woman," at this point he gave a glare that made all of them shuddered with fear, "I'll make sure you feel that Wooyoung's punishment is too light!"

With the words out, he walked away with Seohyun protected by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: OH. MY. GOODNESS! My laptop almost needed repair again! There were some problems with the user account service. LUCKILY, I managed to find out how to solve it, and I could update this chapter! And...

HAPPY early ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO "AND SO, I FELL IN LOVE"! Loves all subscribers and people who commented! This chapter is for youuuu!

I'll try my best to update a chapter on 2nd February, the actual one year anniversary date of this fanfic. However, there're no promises, because I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few days, especially on that particular date. Cross my fingers! :) This chapter is updated first, so I hope it will satisfy you before the next one is up! :D