And So, the Epilogue

And So, I Fell in Love...

Five years had already passed since Wooyoung's hospitalization and the mothers' reunion. The whole group of younger generation had gone for a picnic at Nichkhun's special place, which he decided to share with everyone.


"Ok Kyungsan! What did I say about running around while eating?" Sunny scolded her two year old son.

He pouted and stomped back, sitting down on Taecyeon's lap while hugging him.

"Kyungsan, be a good boy and finish your food, okay?" Taecyeon cooed at him.

Taecyeon and Sunny had already been married for three years. He proposed to her during a trip to Jeju Island, and she agreed immediately.

"Taecyeon oppa..." Sunny called her husband.

"Yes? My sweet mother of two?" Taecyeon replied lovingly.

"Wait... two...?" Yonghwa's ears caught the words and repeated them loudly.

"Oppa! You didn't!" Taeyeon widened her eyes.

"Yes... Sunny is pregnant with our second child... Four months pregnant to be exact..." Taecyeon wrapped his arms around his wife, with a proud look on his face.

"Does omma and appa know about it?" Taeyeon questioned him.

"Yeah... They were the first to know. I decided to tell you guys today after we confirmed it with the doctor," he answered.

Congratulations and cheers were heard from the whole group, and Kyungsan got so excited he screamed happily.

"What about you two? You've just returned from your honeymoon..." Wooyoung teased Yonghwa and Seohyun, and the latter blushed a deep shade of red.

"Yah, Woodongie... don't tease Seo like that..." Taeyeon told him, but she was also smiling.

"Well... I just... hope I can be a father soon too!" Yonghwa declared, while a flushed Seohyun slapped his arm.

"I'm sorry, I've to go to the bathroom... any girls wanna go?" Yoona looked around at the three girls.

"Me! Me! Me! Taecyeon oppa... look after Kyungsan for me? I need to wash my hands," Sunny gave him a sweet smile before bouncing away, but quickly walked more cautiously after Taecyeon scolded her.

"I need to go too, wait for me!" Taeyeon called out.

Seohyun, still red, quickly went with them to cool herself down.

They went to the nearby public restroom, which just consisted of two stalls and wash basins.

"Yoona, what is going on between you and Nichkhun oppa? You've not accepted him yet, right?" Taeyeon asked out of curiosity and concern for her godbrother.

"Well... actually... I do have feelings for him. It's just that, he's so cute when he tries so hard..." Yoona admitted to them.

"He's really happy that you decided to come along with him tonight as his partner," Taeyeon told her.

"I know... and I've already decided... wait... don't you girls tell him, okay?" Yoona only continued once they gave her their promise, "I've kind of decided that... the next time he asks... I'll accept..."

"Really? Oh my gosh! That's great!" the girls all giggled.

 

Meanwhile...

"No! This is supposed to go there!"

"Where's the box? Where's the box?"

"The lighter is with me... I'll light the candles now."

"No, Kyungsan, don't touch that!"

The guys were busy with the preparations, while Kyungsan was trying to mess up everything, until Taecyeon carried him and took him away.

They had to make sure to set up everything before the girls returned.

Everyone was already in on the plan, except Taeyeon.

They all knew… that Wooyoung was going to propose to Taeyeon...

Tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

As I've hinted... the ending seemed... too... not of an ending. So here I present: The Epilogue! <3 Okay, I admit... I've already planned the epilogue for quite some time, and it was much easier to type than the previous chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it!