And So, the Pursuit

And So, I Fell in Love...

"How dare she? How dare that witch prank our king?" Vanessa screamed, after she heard the rumours about Taeyeon pranking Wooyoung.

"Yes, we must make plans. We will help Wooyoung take his revenge!" Veronica told the Queen Vees.

After they finished discussing, Valerie told them, "I will tell the rest of the fan club to help us with the plans. Let the pursuit begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, I am Yonghwa. You are...?" Yonghwa smiled, then frowned, "that sounds so stupid. Let me try again. Hello, my name is Yonghwa. I would really like to make friends with you. Argh. That is so creepy. Let me try again."

"Dude, what are you doing?" Wooyoung walked into the lounge's bathroom and saw Yonghwa practicing his introduction speech in front of the mirror.

"He's trying to introduce himself to his angel," Nichkhun laughed while walking in, "he has been pretty dreamy about her recently. I'm not sure who she is though, but it seems like she's his dream girl or something. The beautiful, quiet, elegant type... or so he says she is, when he doesn't even know her name!"

"Hey, she gives off the aura... the aura that says she's my ideal girl," Yonghwa told them.

"Come on, you don't even know her!" Wooyoung retorted.

"I just know it. Man, but I don't know how to start talking to her!" Yonghwa slumped down.

Nichkhun sighed, "just talk to her like how you flirt with the other girlfriends you had before!"

Yonghwa looked at Nichkhun, widening his eyes, "how can I? She is different from the others! She just... I don't know! She is not like my past flings!"

Nichkhun and Wooyoung gasped, as if they suddenly understood something.

"You like her that much?" Nichkhun asked.

"errr... Yeah..." Yonghwa smiled sheepishly, "I felt that way the first time I saw her. She makes me feel that the girls I had dated were nothing compared to her."

"Wow... that's... huge. You should really go and get to know her then, and woo her," Wooyoung told him.

"Yeah," Yonghwa sighed, "I know... I want to... but how?"

"Just go to her. The words will come out by itself, just tell her how you feel," Nichkhun encouraged.

Yonghwa took a deep breath, "okay guys. Thanks for the talk. I'll go find her after her lessons ended."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go shopping today!" Sunny cheered.

"Well... okay, I need to buy some stuff too. What about you, Hyun?" Taeyeon asked, turning to Seohyun.

"I'm fine with going," Seohyun smiled.

Sunny just remembered that she left her handphone under her desk when she wanted to call her chauffeur, "oh no! I need to go back and get my phone from the classroom!"

"Need us to come with you?" Taeyeon shouted to Sunny, who was running in the direction of their classroom.

"Nope! Meet me at the front porch!" Sunny shouted back.

"Hey! Can I... can I talk to you for a sec?" someone called out. Seohyun and Taeyeon both turned around and saw Yonghwa walking towards them.

"Who? Seohyun?" Taeyeon asked. The answer was pretty obvious as Yonghwa was looking at Seohyun the whole time.

"errr... Are you Seohyun?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun, a little embarrassed that he did not know her name.

"Yeah," Seohyun nodded.

Yonghwa gave a slight smile, "then I am looking for you, Seo...Seohyun. Come on, we will go talk over there." He pointed towards the bench area, which was pretty empty at the moment.

"Okay, I'll go find you at the front porch?" Seohyun turned to Taeyeon.

"Sure, I will head over there first," Taeyeon replied.

When they reached one of the benches, Seohyun asked, "so, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"errm... I... well... I wanted to..." Yonghwa was stuttering.

"Yes?" Seohyun tilted her head to the side.

Yonghwa took a deep breath and the words flowed out quickly, "Iwannabefriendswithyou."

Seohyun was confused, "huh? Sorry, I didn't catch that, can you please repeat what you just said?"

"I am Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa. I want to be friends with you, Seohyun. May I?" Yonghwa spoke, much slower and clearer than before.

Seohyun slowly registered what he was saying, and was shocked, thinking, "why would he want to do that? I heard that he had many flings before. He wants to have a fling with me now?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in being one of your flings," Seohyun told him.

"I... I didn't think of..." Yonghwa was interrupted by Seohyun.

"You can go find other girls, but I'm not the same as your past flings. Goodbye!" With that, Seohyun walked off in the direction of the school's front porch.

Yonghwa was just stunned as it was his first time being rejected, especially by someone he had real feelings for, and could not move for a long time until Seohyun was completely out of his sight. He quickly ran after her, remembering that the girls were going to meet at the front porch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's alone now, get to work!" Valerie whispered to the other girls.

The fan club members, along with their three leaders, walked towards Taeyeon from three directions.

Taeyeon gradually realised that there were people following her and snapped her head around. She saw the Queen Vees and many other girls, and the smiles plastered on their faces were not much different from the ones evil witches had on when they were about to attack their victims.

"You better start running... you really don't want us to catch you!" Veronica sneered.

Vanessa then shouted, "get her!" and all of them ran towards her, leaving her with only one route to escape... towards the school garden, which is right next to the indoor swimming pool.

However, she actually ran straight into their trap, as they had created a shallow mud pool in the garden. Taeyeon fell into it and her clothes, arms and legs were all mucky.

The girls surrounded her and were laughing, while pointing at her. There were two girls taking photos of her.

"Well well well... what do we have here. The poor girl did not have money for mud treatments and used free mud bath instead!" Valerie smirked.

Veronica turned to a few of the members and told them, "get her into the indoor pool."

Two of the members pulled Taeyeon up and dragged her away, while the rest surrounded her to prevent her from escaping.

"You poor thing, look how dirty you are! We need to make you nice and clean again, even if it dirties our pool!" Veronica's voice then changed to a cold one, "push her in!"

The club members pushed Taeyeon into the swimming pool, while the two photographers took as many photos of Taeyeon being bullied as they could.

"Have fun inside the pool! We will give these photos to King Wooyoung, hope he will be happy!" Vanessa said, then all the girls left, laughing while walking out.

However, they did not know that this was a fatal game for someone like Taeyeon; she did not know how to swim. She was really frightened, and she kept flapping her arms, but it was no use, as it was not keeping her afloat. She tried to scream, and she successfully managed to do so for a few times before she gulped down some of the chroline water. Her head went underwater for a few moments, and she panicked. When her head went back above the water, she tried screaming again. However, it was not long before she did not have the energy to continue.

"Bye appa, omma, oppa, Sunny, Seohyun. I love you all," Taeyeon thought as she slowly lost her consciousness.

Maybe someone heard her screaming, or maybe that someone just wanted to swim and saw her drowning. Whatever the reason, Taeyeon was not fated to die now.

That someone dived into the pool and managed to pull her out of danger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Dear readers,
           I might not be able to update for the next few days, so I am posting this chapter up today, and giving you guys a cliffhanger. Haha. :) I hope you enjoy this chapter! Stay tuned for the next one. Who is the savior? Can anyone guess it?