And So, the Visit

And So, I Fell in Love...

Wooyoung and Nichkhun were still glaring at each other, until Sunny broke their silence.

"Hey! It's our last day here! You two quarrelling would make all of us unhappy!" Sunny was angry; she did not want Taeyeon to have to suffer because of them again. Even though Taeyeon never spoke up, Sunny knew that she did not want what had happened the night before to repeat itself. They might not have had a fight, but it was bad enough. Their stares seemed to be able to burn a hole through the table.

Nichkhun looked over at Taeyeon, who had a worried expression on her face as she looked at them. "I'm really sorry..." he finally spoke up.

Sunny turned to glare at Wooyoung, who was silent and still being mad at Nichkhun, "what about you, mister?"

"What about me?" Wooyoung snapped at her.

"Don't give me that tone, and Nichkhun-ssi has already apologized, you should too!" Sunny scolded him.

"Fine fine... I'm sorry for making everyone unhappy..." Wooyoung sighed. The danshin really scared him at times. He looked over at Taeyeon, who still had the same look, and he repeated his words with sincerity, "I'm sorry for what I did, really."

Yonghwa leaned in closer to his girlfriend and whispered, "I'm kind of glad that we are not like the others... We are happily in love with each other. I never even knew that Khun has some feelings for Taeyeon-ssi! I mean, he treats her differently from his past girlfriends, how would I know he likes her? Sometimes having too many people liking you is really not a good thing... I'm kind of worried for them, since they had been best buds, and this is the first time they quarrelled over a girl, twice in two consecutive days!"

Seohyun was looking at Yonghwa when he was talking, and she knew he was worried about their friendship. Without another word, she held his hands in hers. He looked into her eyes and gave a slight smile. He was glad that she was there for him.

Yonghwa suddenly had an idea, "why don't we head to the karaoke room? We can go and sing there!"

"Sure, we can go right after breakfast! It is important not to miss breakfast!" Seohyun agreed. She hoped that it would help to lighten the tense atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, what songs do you want to sing?" Yonghwa asked the whole group. They are already in the karaoke room that Yonghwa had recommended.

"I want to sing a duet with Taeyeon," Nichkhun stood up and smiled at Taeyeon.

"I want to sing with her too!" Wooyoung announced, and they almost entered the glaring contest, until Sunny grabbed Taeyeon and declared, "I am the only one who is going to sing with her, no one else can do that!"

Sunny took the remote control and chose "It's Love", and she started singing with Taeyeon.

"When i walked beside you
my heart keeps trembling the whole day through
alone, thinking about you
always keeping memories you marked

Even if we accidentally meet each other
i will seemingly look down
even when you and i surprisingly meet
i'll only know to expose a shy little smile

Do you understand it now?
Do you see through my heart now?
The love that comes silently
did you... Did you hear it now?

It was my love since the beginning
that warmly shines on my icy heart
the love that comes to me step by step
although i'm a little afraid...

The one that moved me, my love
just like the rain, disrupted my heart
my heart... My heart is already in love
missing you so...

Do you understand it now?
Do you see through my heart now?
The love that comes silently
did you... Did you hear it now?

It was my love since the beginning
that warmly shines on my icy heart
the love that comes to me step by step
although i'm a bit afraid...

The one that moved me, my love
just like the rain, disrupted my heart
my heart... My heart is already in love
missing you so...

This should be love..."

"I always cry when I hear them singing this song, it's just so beautiful! It's like this song was made for them to sing in a duet!" Seohyun cried, while Yonghwa just hugged her tightly.

Nichkhun cheered, "great voice you two have! I think you two sing better than the original singers!"

Wooyoung was deeply immersed in the song. Sure, he had heard her beautiful voice before, but everytime Taeyeon sings, it just tugs at something within him. It was as if... he had fallen deeper into a bottomless pit. Is it... love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DING DONG~"

"Who is it?" Sunny called out from her room. Everyone had gone back to their respective rooms. It was now nearing 2 p.m, but everyone seemed to already have been depleted of their energy.

"It's me!" the man outside replied.

Sunny could recognize that voice even without looking at his face, and she immediately opened the door to greet the man she had not seen since morning.

"Taecyeon oppa!" she gave him a wide smile once she saw his face.

"Hey kiddo! Come on, are you ready? Let's go out!" Taecyeon gave her his toothy grin.

Sunny was surprised, "where? I'm not ready yet! What do I need to prepare?"

"Just bring yourself along, I've already prepared everything since morning," Taecyeon told her.

"Where're we going?" Sunny asked, as she took the necessary items.

"It's a secret," Taecyeon winked, as they left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Open your eyes," Taecyeon told Sunny, who had her eyes closed.

She did as told, and was confused, "what are we going to do here at the beach?"

"We... are going," Taecyeon snapped his fingers, and two locals walked towards them from a shop, "snorkelling!"

"What?" Sunny was surprised.

Taecyeon frowned a little, "you don't like it?"

Seeing his expression, Sunny smiled, "no, of course not. I love it."

He gave a sigh of relief, "whew. I had prepared for the whole experience for the two of us since after breakfast, because I wanted you to leave Maldives with a beautiful memory. I'm so dead if you don't want to go snorkelling!"

Sunny giggled, "he prepared everything just for me? Just for the two of us?"

"I'm so glad Nichkhun-ssi and Wooyoung-ssi decided to come to Maldives! Thank you!" Sunny thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! You two were blushing that day and didn't tell us where you two had gone to!" Sunny suddenly exclaimed. The whole group were returning home from Maldives.

"Huh? Which day?" Yonghwa asked. He knew Sunny was directing the question at both him and Seohyun, but did she expect him to remember what happened at every single moment?

Seohyun leaned towards him, "I think she meant the day you booked the restaurant for us to eat. You remember? The day you took me to sightsee? Alone?"

When Seohyun mentioned about sightseeing with just him alone, Yonghwa remembered. "Oh! I got this helicopter and brought Seohyun to take a look at the view from the sky."

"And... and there was this place that looked like a heart shape when you look at it from the right angle," Seohyun blushed while remembering the scene.

"And it was at that place I gave her our promise rings," Yonghwa smiled widely while staring at his beloved, and they showed the rest their couple rings.

Both Taeyeon and Sunny looked at each other and giggled. They were so happy for Seohyun.

"Hey, can I talk to you for awhile?" Nichkhun brought Taeyeon aside to talk to her alone, after she nodded her approval.

"Let's have a meal together," he smiled at her, and added, "do you remember, you wanted to repay me because I saved you? This will be counted as a repayment."

Taeyeon's eyes widened a little, "you want me to repay you like that? That's too little! You saved my life and I..."

"It'll mean a lot to me," Nichkhun told her, while giving her his innocent, pleading smile.

"Okay then," Taeyeon smiled and gave up. Who could win against this smile of his?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tada! This is where we'll be eating!" Nichkhun cheered while getting out of his car.

Taeyeon looked around after she got out of the passenger's seat. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. It is a huge area, and the grass stretched for a few hundred metres, with trees at each side of it, as if creating a path towards the stream. A small waterfall is the cause of the flowing water, and the stream is so crystal clear and shallow that the bottom can be seen, along with the fishes swimming freely in it. There were birds flying around, perhaps busy building their nest, and a few squirrels climbing up a tree with ease. She did not realized that Nichkhun was already leading her into the same scene she was stunned by.

While Taeyeon was mesmerized by the scene in front of her, Nichkhun looked at her expression and chuckled, before he let her go near him, spreading the the mat and placing the picnic basket underneath a big and elderly tree. He realized that the food might be cold if he allowed Taeyeon to take her time admiring the beauty of the place, so he decided to call her.

"Hello, earth to Taeyeon!" Nichkhun called out.

"Wha...?" Taeyeon snapped out of her daze and looked towards the source. When she saw Nichkhun about to start eating, she quickly skipped over happily.

"How did you find this place? It is... there're no words to describe it!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

Nichkhun swallowed his first bite before answering, "well... to tell you the truth, this is where my parents used to bring me when I was young... I heard that they were lost while on a road trip one day, and accidentally found this magical place. I've wanted to come back with them, but... it's impossible now..."

He was having such a sad expression that Taeyeon could not help but give him a tight hug, a move that surprised Nichkhun. However, after awhile, he wrapped his arms around her as they shared their warmth.

After they separated, Taeyeon tried to cheer him up by saying, "if you want company when coming here, just tell me! I'll definitely come along with you! I still can't believe how such a place can exist! It's like I'm in a fantasy world!"

Nichkhun laughed at Taeyeon's silliness and ruffled her hair, "you're such a dork, you know that?"

Taeyeon pouted, "you're the dork! I'm not!"

 

After a few hours...

"It's getting late, let's go home. It'll be a few hours drive before we reach your place," Nichkhun told Taeyeon.

"No! I don't wanna! I want to stay here!" Taeyeon threw a tantrum like a little kid, and Nichkhun was chuckling. He had never seen this side of her, and it was really cute and interesting. At that moment, they could feel water dripping on their arms. Gradually, the few droplets turned into a drizzle, and they knew that if they did not get to the car soon, they would be caught in the rain. Without another word, they quickly swooped the items that were laying around into the picnic basket, and ran for their lives back into the safety of the car.

However, it was a distance away, and halfway to their destination, the drizzle had turned into a heavy downpour, and they were totally drenched by the time they reached the car.

They tried to dry themselves with the towels that Nichkhun had in his car, but they had no extra clothes to change into, causing them to be wet until they are back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah-choooo!" Nichkhun sneezed.

"You caught a cold?" Taeyeon asked. She had called Nichkhun after her classes ended when she got to know that he was not in school. Unlike Yonghwa and Wooyoung, Nichkhun is the most studious, and tries to never be late, let alone be totally absent for one whole day.

"Y-yeah... from y-yesterday," Nichkhun replied, "you're fine?"

Taeyeon proudly answered him, "of course! I'm really healthy and I can't actually afford to be ill..."

"Haha... I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you because of your last statement," Nichkhun laughed a little.

"Say... where do you stay?" Taeyeon asked.

 

After a few hours,

"Gosh! Where is his house?!" Taeyeon looked at the address she had written down, then looked around the area to see if there was anyone she could ask for directions, "I should've asked for clearer instructions. Why would I ever think that rich people's houses are easy to find just because they are big?" She smacked her own head, which caused her to rub the spot she hit because she was in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, remember me? Wooyoung? Your sister's friend?" Wooyoung was practicing in his limousine. He had heard from the girls during lunch that Taecyeon was currently working at a hotel, and after hearing the name, it turned out to be under Jang Corporation. He wanted to be on friendlier terms with Taecyeon before confessing to Taeyeon, thinking that it would make his life much easier.

"Young master, we've reached," his chauffeur announced to him.

"Oh, thank you," Wooyoung smiled at him, and went out without waiting for his driver to open the door for him.

His chauffeur looked at him, thoroughly surprised, "is he the same young master I know? He has changed to be much nicer and more polite than before!"

"Here we go, calm down! And don't make a fool of yourself in front of Taecyeon!" Wooyoung thought to himself, "surely you don't want Taeyeon to hear about how stupid you are!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOW, it took me so long to find the house!" Taeyeon exclaimed once she reached Nichkhun's place. She looked up and was stunned, "even though I've visited Sunny's huge mansion so many times before, I'm still amazed at the grandeur of Nichkhun's estate!"

After awhile, she cooled down and pressed the doorbell.

"Yes, miss? How can I help you?" someone asked her through the visual intercom, "oh! You must be Kim Taeyeon-ssi! Welcome! I'll fetch you immediately!"

"Thank you very much!" Taeyeon replied.

A few minutes passed before the main gate opened, and the same person she talked to before came to invite her in.

"I'm Choi Hoon, just call me Choi, I'm the butler taking care of the young master," he explained to Taeyeon.

"Yes, Choi-ssi, I'm Kim Taeyeon, as you have already known. Just call me Taeyeon!" Taeyeon told him with a huge smile.

"Young master told me to bring you to his room. He is resting there currently," Choi continued with his explanation. Before long, they reached Nichkhun's room, and he opened the door for Taeyeon, "there you go Taeyeon-ssi. I'll take my leave now."

"Thank you Choi-ssi!" Taeyeon went in after she gave him a deep bow to show him her appreciation.

She was almost prepared to shout Nichkhun's name out, just to surprise him. Luckily, she stopped herself, because the next thing she saw was a sleeping Nichkhun.

Without a word, she placed her palm gently on Nichkhun's forehead. She then went to the enormous bathroom and prepared a portable basin and a towel, squeezed out additional water from the towel she just soaked in the basin, and placed the wet towel on Nichkhun's burning forehead. Seeing her ill friend had caused her to not have the mood to admire her surroundings.

When she saw that Nichkhun was having a nightmare, she tried to calm him down by singing a lullaby, while placing her hand in his.

Gradually Nichkhun calmed down, and held her hand tightly, while whispering, "omma..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I do not know what to say... I know I know... I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry! I tried writing a few paragraphs or two everytime I could use my laptop, but I took so long! Almost three months!!! Even though my outline had already been planned, I just could not link them together and write a story! Writer's block? :( I think this chapter was also not that great, isn't it? I'll try my best to improve in the next chapter! And again, I AM SO SO SO SORRY MY DEAR READERS! Thanks for still sticking by me... I feel so useless when I have writer's block...

And, if you do not understand the last part, you will... soon. :) errr... hopefully you will understand... *cross fingers*

P.S. Do remember that you still can vote for who you wish would be the third party between Wooyoung and Taeyeon! The current top and ONLY contender is Junho...