And So, Getting Closer

And So, I Fell in Love...

"errrm... So, good morning!" Taeyeon was the first to recover from the shock seeing Wooyoung right outside her room.

Wooyoung gave her a smile and replied, "Good morning! Shall we?"

He held out his hand. To his surprise, Taeyeon actually accepted it. With a much wider grin than before, he walked hand in hand with Taeyeon, who was also surprised at her own reaction, towards the beach.

 

"So, what're we doing here so early?" Taeyeon asked when they reached their destination.

"It's..." Wooyoung took a look at his watch, "6.12 a.m. now. Just sit down here and you'll see in a few minutes."

Soon, at 6.18 a.m, the sun started to rise. It was a magnificent sight for both Wooyoung and Taeyeon. She had never seen the sunrise before. He had never appreciated it until now; sitting beside someone like Taeyeon makes him feel that sunrise had never been so beautiful.

"I've no words to describe what I'm seeing right now..." Taeyeon spoke up, still staring at the scene in front of her.

Wooyoung turned to look at Taeyeon, and with the first rays of sun hitting onto her face, she seemed to be glowing. He leaned closer to her and gave her a peck on the cheeks, causing her to look at him in surprise.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he confessed, "I brought you to watch the sunrise as I wanted the last day here to be the one in which I spend time with you once I wake up."

Hearing that, Taeyeon blushed and quickly turned back to look at the sun rising. Wooyoung was also blushing as he imitated Taeyeon. The two just sat there in silence until it was time for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Hyu~un, are you up? Can you come over to my room?" Yonghwa had called Seohyun over the hotel's phone.

"Okay Yo~ong, hold on awhile. I need to freshen up first. See you soon," Seohyun replied before putting down the phone.

 

"So, why'd you call me over?" Seohyun asked her boyfriend as she entered his room.

Yonghwa took her by her hand and pulled her towards his bed, then he made her sit down.

"I have something to present to you, Hyu~un," Yonghwa told her, "I managed to finish the song I started for you the day we... you know... got together... I was working on it for the past few months, and I completed the music part, but I just wasn't that sure about the lyrics. Yesterday, after our small trip away from the group and I came back to the room after dinner, I suddenly knew what to write. I wrote this for the whole night actually."

Seohyun looked at his eyebags, and was really touched. She leaned nearer to him and kissed both his eyes, "thank you, Yo~ong."

Yonghwa was smiling and he took out his guitar that he had brought over. He took in a deep breath and started singing,
"The day when I first saw you
Your bright smile full of shyness
we’ll get closer after today
Every day, I have heart-fluttering expectations

What to say to you
How to get you to laugh
I fear it’ll get awkward when I try to hold your hand
All I can do is smile shyly

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
Even though it’s still awkward and unfamiliar
Instead of saying ‘thank you’
Talk to me in a friendlier way

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
You walk towards me slowly, step by step
Now look at my two eyes and tell me
I love you

The day when I held your hand
I felt my heart stop beating
I don’t even remember what I said
All I feel is a flutter in my stomach

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
Even though it’s still awkward and unfamiliar
Instead of saying ‘thank you’
Talk to me in a friendlier way

Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other
You walk towards me slowly, step by step
Now look at my two eyes and tell me
I love you

Hopefully we can fall in love with each other
I’ll never let go of your two hands from my grasp
The light of your eyes, gazing at me
I hope there will only be joyful smiles

We can probably fall in love with each other
We can lean on one another and take care of each other
Looking into your eyes, my two eyes
They’re talking to you
I love you"

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun after finishing his song. Just like the first time she heard the uncompleted song, she cried. He quickly walked towards her and embraced her tightly, whispering, "I love you, I really do."

Without a word, she just hugged him tighter.

And he knew...

She felt the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yonghwa and Seohyun were the first to start eating. They had already sent a message to the rest telling them where they were at for breakfast.

"Is that...?" Seohyun started.

"Wooyoung and Taeyeon walking together?" Yonghwa widened his eyes. Sure, it might be possible that they just met coincidentally on the way here. However, this is Wooyoung, and Wooyoung does not wake up before 8 a.m, unless he was doing something important to him. Seeing the happy face Wooyoung had, Yonghwa grinned; he knew something important was going on all right... something romantic.

"So... where did you guys go to?" Yonghwa started asking when they sat down.

Wooyoung and Taeyeon looked at each other and blushed a little. Yonghwa knew something was definitely going on now.

"We went to watch the sunrise, any problem with that?" Wooyoung replied.

Seohyun was surprised, "just the two of you?" She did not know that they got along so well.

"Yeah," Taeyeon answered her, her face now a deep shade of red.

"Ooooh... are you two on a date?" Yonghwa teased, "watching the sunrise together... how romantic!"

Yonghwa had to stifle a laugh when he saw the reactions of his best friend and Taeyeon; they were avoiding everyone's eyes, especially each other's.

Just then, Sunny arrived alone and noticed the weird atmosphere and scene: Yonghwa was trying hard not to laugh, Seohyun was still a little confused but she decided to ask her boyfriend only afterwards, and both Taeyeon and Wooyoung were blushing.

"errrm... So... Good morning?" Sunny greeted.

"Good morning!" the others all replied her greeting.

Sunny continued, "well, Taecyeon oppa and I have already eaten breakfast..."

"So early?" Seohyun interrupted.

"Yeah, because he needed to rush off to do something, and he told me to join you guys," Sunny explained.

"Hmmm... so only Nichkhun's left, I'll go wake him up then!" Taeyeon piped up, trying to find an excuse to get away from the awkward atmosphere currently.

Wooyoung frowned. Why was she going to wake Nichkhun up?

He was just about to stop her when Nichkhun appeared.

Nichkhun sat right down next to Taeyeon and started whispering into her ear, and she giggled.

Their actions seemed to cause a volcano to erupt within Wooyoung.

"Hey Khun," Wooyoung snapped, "she is not someone you can just have a fling with!"

"I never thought of doing that with her," Nichkhun turned to face Wooyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes:

GAHHH! Taengoo has been receiving too many kisses recently, hasn't she? *covers eyes* x) AND there're just so many smiles and laughter here... well, right up until the end, anyways.

Quick update this time! Whee~ Yay! More people are voting!! Keep it up! :)