And So, the Pranks

And So, I Fell in Love...

"Taeyeonnie! You must be careful now!" Sunny warned while dragging Taeyeon away from Wooyoung.

"Careful? Why?" Taeyeon was confused, "what happened?"

Sunny and Seohyun took her to their class and sat her down on her seat before continuing the conversation.

"That Wooyoung guy, he is practically the king in this school. His great-grandfather, together with his two friends' great-grandfathers, founded this university together, and no one, not even the principal, dares to defy any of their orders," Sunny looked very serious while explaining to Taeyeon, "we have also heard rumors that his pranks on the other students who actually dared defy him are terrible. All of them tranferred to another school once he targetted them. Even though none of them are girls, you still have to be careful."

"What's more, you have insulted the Queen Vees too," Seohyun added.

"Yes, even though they do not have as much power as Wooyoung, Nichkhun or Yonghwa, or who they call The Famous Trio, TFT in short, the Queen Vees are still the three leaders in the Three Kings fanclub, and the members support them," Sunny continued.

"Wait... What fanclub? Three Kings? What kind of stupid name is that?" Taeyeon laughed.

"SHHH~ Be quiet! Their fans are all around! The Queen Vees have started a fanclub for TFT, called Three Kings fanclub. And they totally worship them, well, I heard that they stalk them whenever they can," Sunny whispered.

"Where did you girls hear these news?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Well, I am still considered rich in this school, mind you, money lets us get information, tips and news easier. Moreover, when you were in your dazed mood, Taecyeon oppa talked to us about who to look for when we need help in school," Sunny explained, then added, with a displeased tone, "he has some networking in the school even after he left... he is quite popular since his school days, as you should know..."

Students started to come in and the three best friends stopped with their conversation, in case one of their classmates had already joined the fanclub within their first week of school.

"By the way, Taeyeonnie," Taeyeon turned to look at Seohyun, who was speaking, "welcome back to normal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woo, you want to prank a girl?" Yonghwa was shocked. It had never happened before.

"Didn't you hear what I was saying just now? Yes. Now give me some ideas!" Wooyoung told him.

"I am so out of this prank. That girl might not be my style, but I don't want to prank a girl. Moreover..." Yonghwa started to daydream about the tall girl who pulled the Tae-ey girl away.

"Moreover...?" Wooyoung repeated.

"Whatever, Woo. You are on your own for this. I will just sit back and watch too," Nichkhun told him, "I don't want to prank a girl either. And remember, don't hurt her, no matter what, she's still a girl."

"Fine, great friends you two are, leaving me to do this by myself. Just wait, you two will get to witness the prank of the century!" Wooyoung bragged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"APPA! OMMA! OPPA! WE ARE BACK~!" Taeyeon shouted as she opened the front door to her house.

"We are here too!" Sunny and Seohyun chimed in.

"Tae! You are..." Taeyeon's mother was interrupted by her husband.

"Back to normal!" Taeyeon's father exclaimed.

"Yes appa, omma. I am really sorry for worrying you," Taeyeon hugged her parents, then she looked around, "where is oppa?"

"I am home~" Taecyeon's voice was heard.

"OPPA~" Taeyeon ran towards her older brother.

"Tae! You are..." Taecyeon's words were interrupted by Taeyeon.

"Back to normal. Yes, I am!" Taeyeon hugged her brother, "by the way, why are you only back now? Oh and... I realized that I am in the same college as you, oppa. Tell me, how is my school fees being paid for? I remembered it was really expensive right, and you managed to study it because you had a scholarship. I should go out to find a part time job, shouldn't I?" Taeyeon blabbered on until her father stopped her.

"Well... Tae... to tell you the truth, we borrowed from the loansharks to pay off your expensive school fees," her father said, and the others also looked down, their expressions turned into that of a sad face, though Sunny's face seemed to be twitching a little.

"WHAT? LOANSHARK? No! You must pay them back now! The interest will be skyhigh! I will quit school immediately! What is the number? Seohyun?! What is the number to the school admin?" Taeyeon was shocked when she heard what her father had told her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" everyone else in the room burst out laughing, causing Taeyeon to be both surprised and confused.

"What's... so funny about it? Loansharks are dangerous! You shouldn't have borrowed from them in the first place!" Taeyeon exclaimed, to which the rest just laughed out louder.

"D-did... you... haha... think... hahaha... we would... be so... haha... dumb?" Taecyeon told her while laughing.

"So... you all tricked me?!" Taeyeon just realised the truth.

"Sorry, we couldn't help it," Seohyun was the first to recover.

"It was a punishment for being in a daze when we were deciding what to do!" Sunny laughed.

"Sorry Tae. Don't worry about the school fees," Taecyeon walked over to his sister and placed both of his hands on her shoulders, "I have found a job, that is why we can afford your school fees!"

Taeyeon looked up at her brother, "a job? What job? Where? The pay is so high that you can afford my school fees?"

"Whoa... calm down Tae! Yes, I have a job. I graduated with a degree in hotel management, so Yoona found me a job in the hotel in which her dad is a shareholder of. The pay is pretty high for someone who just started, like me. So yes, we can afford your school fees!" Taecyeon reassured her.

Hearing Yoona's name, Sunny turned a little upset, but no one saw the change in her expression. She immediately changed back to normal when they decided to have a mini celebration, to welcome Taeyeon being back to normal and the girls for getting into the college they want.

"YAY! Let's celebrate~" Sunny cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got it! I have thought of a series of pranks!" Wooyoung told Nichkhun and Yonghwa over the three-way conversation using his phone.

"Hey man, it is already 2am!" Yonghwa complained.

"Don't tell me you have been thinking since the afternoon?" Nichkhun asked, sleepily.

"Yeah, I am going to sleep and wake up at 7 to prepare! See you guys later!" Wooyoung hung up the phone, jumped onto his bed, and immediately fell asleep.

 

At 7am...

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNG!"

Wooyoung jumped up and turned off his alarm, and he smiled, thinking, "you Tae-ey... I will make sure you regret insulting me!"

He went downstairs, shocking his housekeepers and butler, as he had never woken up by himself before, let alone woken up this early all by himself.

"Jae-yup ssi!" Wooyoung called his butler, who quickly closed his hanging mouth and walked over quickly to Wooyoung's side. Wooyoung started talking to him in a low whisper about what to prepare, then realised that no one around him would be spoiling the surprise for Tae-ey, so he continued in his normal tone, "so, prepare all the items and make sure to answer whenever I call you, some of them can only be done at the right time, which I will be telling you over the phone when you should release them."

"Yes young master," Jae-yup bowed, "do you want your breakfast now?"

"Of course, I will need my energy today!" Wooyoung then went to the dining room and waited while they were preparing for his breakfast. He has a sneaky smile on his face every now and then, "you will really pay, Tae-ey, you will really pay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa! Thanks for driving me to school! Aren't you bored to do this everyday?" Taeyeon asked while getting off her brother's bike.

"Nope, you are my sister and I must protect you!" Taecyeon smiled, "have a great day today!"

"You too oppa! Bye!" Taeyeon waved while her brother left for work.

"What a great day!" Taeyeon smiled while walking into the block where her locker is situated. Suddenly, water was poured over her from the second floor.

"AHHHHHHH!" Taeyeon screamed. She heard laughter from the second storey and screamed at the person, "be careful with where you throw the water next time!"

A girl came up to Taeyeon and passed to her a stack of clothes, "this is for you, don't catch a cold."

"Th-" Taeyeon wanted to thank the girl, but she left as quickly as she came.

Taeyeon quickly went into the girls' room and changed into the new set of clothes. Once she started to wear it, however, she felt that it was sticky and she immediately inspected the cause, she noticed that the inside of the top was covered with glue.

"AHHHHH!" Taeyeon screamed again, and she heard the same laughter from outside the girls' room. Her hands were filled with the glue, and she quickly wiped it off with the toilet paper in the cubicle. She dialed Sunny's number, and told Sunny to bring her a new set of clothes while she waited inside the toilet for her.

While waiting for Sunny and Seohyun to arrive, she heard some noises from outside the cubicle. Gradually, she could smell a foul odor, and realised that the same person who was laughing had been pranking her since she arrived in school. However, she did not know who the person was.

 

A while later...

"Why are you wet?" Seohyun asked, concerned about her friend's well-being, "why aren't you wearing the other clothes you have on the floor?"

"Someone poured water over me, covered the inside of the clothes with glue and lent it to me, and threw a stinkbomb inside the toilet. You guys would be able to smell it if you came 15 minutes earlier," Taeyeon told her, "it is lucky that I am strong, or I would have caught a cold!"

"Who would do such a thing?" Sunny asked, then turned to Seohyun, "wait... could it be? But he doesn't do it to girls!"

"But... it should be him... though it is different from the stories we heard, about how the guys were punched and stuff... maybe it is the Queen Vees?" Seohyun replied.

"The laughter I kept hearing belongs to a guy... Sunny, you were talking about a he...?" Taeyeon was racking her brains, "you mean... the guy I kept knocking down? That king guy? That... that... what's his name? Wooyoung!" she shouted his name out.

"I heard my name!" a shout came from outside the girls' room, "and if you were guessing who is behind the pranks, you are absolutely right!"

"That Wooyoung! I'm gonna get him!" Taeyeon clenched her fists.

"Calm down! It is not wise to fight against him!" Seohyun told her.

"Yes, don't!" Sunny pleaded.

Taeyeon sighed, as she did not want her friends to worry about her, "fine... But, if he does it again, I will definitely do a counterattack!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After she changed into her clean clothes and packed her wet clothes, she took up the set of clothes that Wooyoung had "kindly" provided her with and walked out to find Wooyoung still standing there, waiting for her.

"Hey you, here's your clothes back!" Taeyeon said, and threw the clothes at Wooyoung's face.

Wooyoung was initially shocked, but his expression soon changed back to normal.

"Why... don't you like it? It's a really expensive and branded set of clothes!" Wooyoung gave Taeyeon a fake smile.

Taeyeon retorted, "No, of course not! Are you crazy? Why would I like something that belongs to an idi-"

"Hi Wooyoung! Taeyeon is not feeling well at the moment, so just don't bother about what she's saying! We need to rush to class! BYE!" Sunny interrupted Taeyeon and both Seohyun and her dragged Taeyeon away before she can insult Wooyoung any further.

"BYE!" Wooyoung shouted at the retreating trio, then smiled to himself, "hope you have fun in class!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon sat down angrily at her seat, while her two friends tried to calm her down and stop her from insulting Wooyoung.

"ARGH! FINE! Like I said... I will stop it if he stops bothering me! If I find another prank..." Taeyeon warned.

"Okay okay, calm down now, the teacher is here. Don't let him bother you, the worst thing that can happen is that even if he does not do anything, you are still bothered!" Seohyun told her.

 

After class...

"Where have we not tried yet?" Sunny was looking at the list of eateries in the campus, then pointed at one of them, "let's go to the Chinese restaurant for lunch! My treat!"

"Okay, I'm fine with that," Taeyeon smiled, and Seohyun nodded.

However, when Taeyeon tried to stand up...

"ARGH! THAT WOOYOUNG GUY AGAIN!" Taeyeon screamed.

"What happened?" Seohyun and Sunny both asked.

"He put some strong adhesive of some sort on my chair, I think it should be supersupersuper glue, and now I am stuck..." Taeyeon stood up and lifted the chair together with her bum, "to the chair."

"OMO! I will ask the school staff whether they have anything to get rid of it!" Sunny quickly called the school administration office.

"I will call the school clinic then, maybe they have handled cases in which they have to remove the adhesive from someone's skin or something. They are the helplines your brother provided us with," Seohyun explained.

"Tae-ey ssi~ Aren't you hungry? Why don't you go and have your lunch?" Wooyoung's voice was heard as he walked into the classroom.

"YOU..." Taeyeon tried to walk to him, but she could not.

"OMO! Why is the chair stuck at your bum? You have such a big ?" Wooyoung laughed at his own joke.

"You just wait... when I get unstuck... you will pay for this!" Taeyeon warned.

"Well, I will have my lunch while you... sit on the chair!" Wooyoung left them, and his laughter could be heard while he walked towards the lounge.

 

About 20 minutes later,

"There, done!" Sunny managed to get an acetone nail polish remover from the nail polish salon in their campus, after Seohyun got the advice by the school doctor, Ms Park, who is a know-it-all.

"At last! Thanks guys," Taeyeon thanked her friends with a smile. Her smile soon turned into fury as she said, "now it is payback time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~