And So, Blushes

And So, I Fell in Love...

"I'm so full! And the three of them... they just left like that!" Yonghwa complained. He was walking back to the resort with Seohyun and Sunny after he paid for their dinner. He returned from the dance floor with Seohyun to find that Sunny was the only one waiting for them.

"Wait... aren't those...?" Sunny was squinting her eyes after she caught sight of three familiar figures.

"Why're Wooyoung and Nichkhun holding on to Taeyeonnie?" Seohyun asked as she also saw what Sunny had seen.

Taeyeon was looking from one guy to the other, while trying to wriggle out of both their grip. She was confused by their behaviour; it was not something that had happened between them before, why was weird things happening so often during this trip?

"Hey, guys? Can you hear me? Please let go, you're hurting me," Taeyeon pleaded, though she had a feeling they were paying more attention to each other than to her.

Sure enough, they continued glaring at each other, and their grip on her tightened and they started arguing.

"You let go first," Wooyoung was the first to break the silence between him and Nichkhun.

"Why should I? I need her help with something," Nichkhun calmly replied, even though his eyes showed a different story.

Wooyoung snapped, "but she is my personal assistant!"

"It is already past 9pm."

"B-but... but it doesn't mean she has to help you!"

"But it definitely means that she doesn't need to obey you!"

While they were arguing, unbeknownst to them, Seohyun had already walked over. She gave a hard swipe on the hands that were holding on to Taeyeon, causing them to loosen their grip, as if they just realised what they were doing.

Without another word, Seohyun guided the still confused Taeyeon safely back to her own room, with Sunny running behind trying to catch up. Yonghwa walked past them, but not without shaking his head to show his displeasure at what they were doing before he too, went to his room.

The duo looked at each other, a little dumbfounded. What had they been doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The two of them, are they out of their minds?" Sunny was still complaining when she reached the other two girls, as they continued walking back to Taeyeon's room.

"Surprise!"

"They'll get it from me tomorrow, when I wake up full of energy!" Sunny continued.

"Hello?"

"Is Taeyeonnie hurt?" Sunny looked at Taeyeon's arms, which had red marks on them.

"Why's my sister hurt?" the same voice suddenly grew louder and more serious. The three girls turned to the source of the voice and all three widened their eyes.

"O-oppa?" Taeyeon called out.

"Taecyeon oppa? Why're you here?" Sunny ran towards him.

He momentarily forgot his question as he gave a wide grin while answering, "I was able to finish the tasks I was given by yesterday, and I took three days leave, so now I am able to spend the last two days of vacation with you girls!"

"Really? That's great!" Sunny cheered, while Seohyun and Taeyeon walked over excitedly.

Taecyeon's smiling face suddenly changed into a frown, "what is this I hear about Tae getting hurt?"

"errrm..." Taeyeon was nervously looking at her friends for help. They knew that Taecyeon would kill Wooyoung and Nichkhun if he heard that they were the ones who accidentally caused her to be hurt, however minor the injury was.

"Well..." Sunny spoke up, but could not continue.

Seohyun was the first to think up an excuse, "Taeyeon was trying on some accessories in the shops and most of them are pretty tight, then..."

"Then one of the straps was biting into her wrist area..." Sunny continued.

"That's why Sunny asked whether I was hurt," Taeyeon finished their explanation.

"Oh, really," Taecyeon narrowed his eyes while looking suspiciously at the three girls. He then sighed and continued, "okay. So are you hurt?"

"I'm fine! A small issue like this won't hurt me!" Taeyeon reassured her brother. In case Taecyeon wanted to check out her injury, Taeyeon quickly added, "oppa... I'm tired, I'll head back to my room to sleep, ne?"

With that, she hugged each of them and went back into her room.

"I'll go find Yo~ong before going to my room, see you guys tomorrow!" Seohyun bade the remaining two farewell.

"What about you? Heading to sleep too?" Taecyeon turned to the only girl left behind.

"I'm not tired yet, I can... I can accompany you if you want me to," Sunny gave a small smile.

"Great! I was really hungry, you want to join me for supper?" Taecyeon's eyes lit up.

Sunny linked their arms together while heading towards the restaurants, "sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DING DONG~"

"Who is it?" Taeyeon called out. She had just walked out of the bathroom after bathing and blowing her hair dry.

"It's me," Nichkhun's voice could be heard from right outside the door, "I've something to talk to you about."

Taeyeon was curious. Nichkhun had never visited her room for the past few days since they reached their holiday destination. What would he want to talk about?

"Hey, come on in," Taeyeon told Nichkhun when she opened the door.

Nichkhun went into her room and sat at the seat right next to the bed, while Taeyeon sat on her bed.

"Well... I came here because... I wanted to apologize for my behaviour earlier," Nichkhun confessed, "I'm really sorry about it. Did I hurt you?"

Taeyeon held up her arms and looked at her wrist. "No worries. It'll be fine after awhile," she reassured him, "I do hope you two will stop being angry at each other, though I wonder why you're angry in the first place."

"You really don't know?" Nichkhun looked over at her.

"Nope, but it's okay if you don't want to tell me why you two have been so weird today," Taeyeon smiled at him, "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"It's not about being awkward... it's more of... I don't really know how I feel now, I'm quite confused by my feelings at the moment. It's something I never felt before, and I'm not sure what and why I am feeling this way," Nichkhun walked over to Taeyeon and sat down next to her.

"If you need anyone to talk to, just talk to me... I'm a great listener!" Taeyeon tried to cheer him up, since he looked really confused and a little sad. Then she remembered Nichkhun was her savior, "oh! I wanted to thank you for saving my life when I was drowning! If you need any help, just tell me! I have to repay you!"

Nichkhun laughed, "it's okay, don't bother about repaying me."

"No, I insist!" Taeyeon stubbornly told him.

Nichkhun leaned closer to her and whispered, "since you insist... then how about you repay me by giving me a kiss?"

Upon hearing that, Taeyeon immediately blushed and stuttered, "Ha... ha... t-that was f-funny!"

Nichkhun laughed again at her reaction, "you're really cute when you blush, do you know that?"

Taeyeon quickly covered her hot cheeks and laughed along with Nichkhun, "hey! Stop teasing me!"

When her laughter died down, Taeyeon noticed that Nichkhun was looking at her, and seemed to have stopped laughing for quite some time.

Without another word, Nichkhun gave her a quick peck on her forehead, causing Taeyeon's cheek to turn warm again. He headed straight for the door, and without turning back, gave a short, "good night," and he left for his own room.

Taeyeon blinked many times, trying to digest what had just happened. Slowly, she reached for her forehead and touched the part that Nichkhun's lips had landed a couple of minutes ago.

"What just happened?" Taeyeon asked herself, still confused by Nichkhun's actions, "I think I'm tired... I'm imagining things... I should go to sleep."

"DING DONG~"

"Huh?" Taeyeon sat up just as she was getting herself comfortable on the bed. Without thinking, she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Yah! Why didn't you ask who I am before opening the door?" Wooyoung shouted at her, "what if I'm a crook?"

"Oh... sorry," Taeyeon, still not in her right mind, closed the door right as Wooyoung was about to walk in, almost slamming it into his face. After she closed, she asked, "who is it?"

"Yah! Stop playing and open the door!" Wooyoung was getting angry.

Taeyeon opened the door again and asked him, "so what'd you want?"

"Wake up early tomorrow, I will meet you around 6am tomorrow..." Wooyoung ordered her.

Taeyeon seemed to suddenly wake up from her daze, "what?! I thought my job was only between 9am to 9pm?"

Wooyoung argued, "didn't you remember me mentioning that you need to be there when I need you? So remember, 6 a.m!" With that, he left. Taeyeon sighed and closed her door.

A few seconds after she did, there was a knock on the door again.

"Who is it?" Taeyeon was pretty tired of having so many visitors in one night.

"It's me," Wooyoung's voice was heard again.

"What does he want now?" Taeyeon complained as she opened the door.

Wooyoung's face was a little red as he told her, "I forgot... to say good night. So, good night!"

"Good..." Taeyeon started to return the greeting when she suddenly felt something on the cheek. She looked up to find that Wooyoung had kissed her on her cheeks and ran away back to the safety of his own room almost immediately after he did that.

"Night..." Taeyeon blushed a deep crimson red as she closed the door. What's with all the kissing today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taecyeon oppa, ahhh~" Sunny held the spoon right in front of Taecyeon. She was just accompanying him as she was already full from dinner.

Taecyeon blushed. It was the first time a girl wanted to feed him. Moreover, it was a girl he likes.

Regardless, he still opened his mouth and ate the food Sunny fed him.

"Hey, can you wake up earlier tomorrow?" Taecyeon asked after he finished his food.

"Sure! But what's up?" Sunny asked curiously.

Taecyeon smiled while standing up, "so we can have breakfast together. I have something to do in the later part of the morning."

"Okay!" Sunny smiled. At the thought of eating alone with him again, she blushed slightly, then skipped over to Taecyeon, who was holding the door open for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!"

Wooyoung woke up and looked at the hotel's clock, and read 5 a.m. He had woken up early to prepare to meet Taeyeon at 6 a.m.

He was excited, as he would be alone with Taeyeon again. It was sort of like a date.

When he was done, he looked at the clock again. It was only 5.38 a.m. He started pacing around his room, as he was too excited to stay put. He switched the flat screen tv on, but he could not absorb anything in.

Wooyoung glanced at the clock every once in a while, every one to two minutes to be exact. He heaved a sigh of relief when the clock showed 6 a.m at last.

He tried to calm himself down as he walked out of his room and decided to check whether Taeyeon was ready.

Taeyeon was ready, and right when she opened the door, she saw Wooyoung right outside her room, and his hand was reaching out to press the doorbell.

As both were surprised at the other's sudden appearance, they remained staring at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes:

I am so sorry! I updated super slowly! :( I think I even lost one subscriber. Boo hoo~

Anyways, what do you guys think of the latest chapter? :) And there're only two people nominating for the new guy who is going to be Wooyoung's rival in love. Do nominate for who you want it to be! As I've previously stated, if there are only less than 5 people nominating, I will choose a guy myself. So vote vote vote! :)