And So, the Last Chance

And So, I Fell in Love...

"Nichkhun oppa..." Taeyeon called him soon after Donghae ended their phone call.

She started updating him on what happened, since he told her to look for him whenever she was troubled.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jang are ordering you two to break up?" Nichkhun reconfirmed what he heard.

He was not surprised. He had actually seen it coming.

"Yes, oppa."

"Actually... I think it's because of something tragic that happened to the Jang's family years ago," Nichkhun explained, "we were around 14, and Wooyoung... he... he had a younger sister..."

"What? A sister? He never mentioned her..." Taeyeon exclaimed. She was shocked by the news.

Nichkhun continued, "it's easy to understand why. We don't really like to mentioned our sad past..."

"Oppa..." Taeyeon did not know what to say. She knew he was referring to his mother's passing.

"It's okay... She... her name is Sooyoung, and she... is a year younger than us. Oh yes, she's your age... She was kidnapped by two people... two poor people who could not support their family... Their daughter is one of Sooyoung's friends. They were forced by circumstances, and did not really plan out the whole kidnap carefully. They were caught even before the exchange was carried out. But the thing is... Sooyoung wasn't found. They claimed that Sooyoung had managed to escape, and they didn't know where she went to. But Sooyoung never returned. None of us knew what happened to her. From then on, Wooyoung's parents had problems trusting the poor... They were fine with the ones they already knew, but not new people..."

Taeyeon sighed, "and I... belong to the poor group..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoung was walking across the road, when he noticed a familiar figure walking along the street towards him, carrying bags of groceries.

"Ajumma!" he called out.

When she saw him, she immediately turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

However, he did not give up, he ran up towards her and started talking, "ajumma... please... I really love Taeyeon..."

Mrs. Ok chose to ignore him as she picked up her speed.

Wooyoung continued, "what happened between my omma and you... might just be a misunderstanding..."

"Misunderstanding?" Mrs. Ok suddenly stopped, and shrieked, "all of you are saying it's a misunderstanding! It's not!"

"Then what happened? Can you let me know?" Wooyoung pressed on.

Without answering, she quickly walked away from him, and tried to cross the road.

However, with no cars around, she failed to notice that the lights had not turned red yet. Suddenly, a Ferrari was speeding out of nowhere... towards her.

Wooyoung reacted quickly, he ran towards her and pushed her aside right as the sports car driver tried his best to brake when he realized their presence in the middle of the road.

He stepped on it too late.

Wooyoung was hit.

And he fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Double update! But really short one... The fanfic is ending really soon... Like... next chapter?

I won't be able to update for the next... 4 months? And I'm leaving you guys with a cliffhanger...

...

...

...

JUST KIDDING! I will try to update as soon as possible, so I'd be able to start on my new fanfic!