And So, the First Trip

And So, I Fell in Love...

"So Hyu~un, where do you want to go for our first trip?" Yonghwa asked his girlfriend. They were having a lunch break with the whole group.

"I don't know..." Seohyun replied, then turned to the rest, "do you guys want to go somewhere together for the upcoming holidays? We are wondering where to go!"

Yonghwa quickly turned Seohyun to face him again, "you're asking the rest? I thought we're going on a trip, just the two of us..."

Seohyun blushed a little, "oh, are we? I didn't know! I thought all of us were going together... Moreover, my parents won't let me go on a trip without both Sun and Taeyeonnie, what's more if I'm alone with a guy..."

"Really? I didn't know that... I guess I don't have much choice now..." Yonghwa pouted a little, causing Seohyun to giggle and pinch his cheeks. Meanwhile, the rest of the group were having a discussion on the destination for their holidays.

"I want to go to Paris! I want to shop there!" Sunny cheered.

"No. No way, man. I want to head over to Maldives, no shopping for me!" Nichkhun told them.

"I would prefer Maldives over Paris too. Paris is so boring! We've been there for quite a few times already," Wooyoung agreed with Nichkhun, and they high-fived before Wooyoung turned to Taeyeon, "what about you? Where do you want to go?"

Taeyeon, who was quiet while they were discussing, had been thinking about the jobs she could take up during the holidays.

"Taeyeonnie, why're you so quiet?" Sunny asked, and shook Taeyeon's arms.

Taeyeon was interrupted from her thoughts and looked at Sunny, "huh? What?"

"We were asking where you'd want to go for the holidays, all of us are going together. Is something wrong?" Nichkhun explained.

"Nothing's wrong... but, holiday? I don't think I can..." Taeyeon confessed, "I was planning to work in a restaurant during the holidays, to help with the family expenses and if there's extra money, I want to get a gift for my parents' anniversary!"

Wooyoung's face immediately fell. No Taeyeon for the holiday trip?

Yonghwa noticed his friend's expression and pulled him aside, "hey Woo, upset that your crush's not going with us?"

"Stop making fun of me!" Wooyoung replied, a little irritated with what Yonghwa said.

"Don't be so mad... I've got a plan!" Yonghwa told him, and explained his idea to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? There's enough people already? Okay. Thank you," Taeyeon spoke into the receiver.

Sunny looked at her disappointed face and guessed, "the restaurant called?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"Not hiring you?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon nodded the second time.

"Don't worry, you'll find a great job!" Sunny patted her best friend's back.

"What happened?" Seohyun asked. She just entered their classroom after Yonghwa pulled her away for a talk.

"Taeyeonnie didn't get the restaurant job," Sunny answered her.

Seohyun's face brightened, "it's okay! I've got a much better one for you! Yo~ong told me that he knows someone who needs a personal assistant for a few days during a trip. The person is going to Maldives, and is willing to pay you 5 million won. What's more, your food, lodging, and return air tickets are all paid for!"

"5 million won?" Taeyeon gasped, mentally thinking of the few days of work in exchange of the huge sum of money.

"Maldives? Didn't we decide to go to Maldives during the discussion just now? Though I didn't want to... Imagine how much sunscreen I have to apply so as not to damage my skin!" Sunny pouted. However, she grinned widely almost immediately, "but... the good thing is that we can see you there!"

"Yeah! That's what I thought too! Yo~ong told me that the days your boss is there, we're going to be there too!" Seohyun continued.

"Wait... boss?" Taeyeon laughed, "he hasn't seen or hired me yet! What makes you think I would get the job?"

"Oh... Oops, I haven't mentioned. Yo~ong told me that if you are willing, your boss already said yes to you taking up the job. Yo~ong mentioned that he already saw you before or something, and feel that you'd be up to the task," Seohyun explained.

"That sounds a little... creepy. Are you sure the boss is not some stalker of some sort?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon laughed, "I think it should be fine. I'm at the same area with you guys anyways, so maybe we might get to hang out together for awhile during the trip? And it's our maknae's boyfriend who introduced this job to me, so it should be fine." Seohyun blushed at what Taeyeon called Yonghwa. Taeyeon continued, "and I think that the money would help a lot."

Sunny sighed a little, "okay fine. I will have to see whether this guy is a creep or not for myself before we fly off though. I don't want you to be in danger."

Taeyeon felt touched. Her best friends and family were always so protective and loving towards her. She brought them together for a group hug. Thank you for being you, my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you brought everything?" Seohyun asked.

It was the day they were flying off to Maldives. Both Sunny and Seohyun had arrived at Taeyeon's house in Sunny's car, and are waiting for Taecyeon and Taeyeon to bring the latter's luggage out. The girls were double-checking Taeyeon's list in her room, while Taecyeon was stuffing her luggage in the boot of Sunny's car.

Taeyeon looked at her checklist again, "I hope so. I brought a notebook and pen along, since I'm working. I think personal assistants need to write down what her boss wants her to do? At least... I need to, in case I forget," she smiled sheepishly.

"Bring a pepper spray along too," Sunny told her after checking what she had written on her list.

Both girls turned to look at her.

"Why would she need to?" Seohyun was the first to question her.

Sunny gave them a do-you-seriously-not-know look, "what if her boss is really a creep?"

"He is not," Taeyeon laughed. Her friend can be so paranoid sometimes.

Seohyun smiled a little and patted Sunny's back, "I think Yo~ong would not try to harm Taeyeonnie. He must trust his friend to let Taeyeonnie work as his personal assistant."

"Fine. It's two against one," Sunny pouted," but at least promise me that you must not go to secluded places with him... especially not to his room!"

Taeyeon cupped her face and gently shook it a little, "yes I know Soonkyu, let's go to the airport. You wanted to meet my boss, didn't you?"

"Yes! If I feel the boss is a creep, I will grab you away and make you my personal assistant instead!" Sunny pumped her fist into the air, but her smile soon changed into a pout again, "and stop calling me Soonkyu!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taecyeon oppa, you're really not coming with us? Why can't you take a break or something?" Sunny asked. They have already reached the airport and both Taecyeon and Mr Lee, the chauffeur, carried their luggage out from the boot.

"Sun, why's your luggage *oof* so heavy?" Taecyeon complained while placing her luggage on the ground.

"She must have brought her entire room in it!" Taeyeon joked, earning herself a glare from her slightly shorter friend.

Taecyeon laughed, "I think so too. Anyway, Sun, the hotel is really busy, so I can't take a break. I will if I can though. Help me take care of my little sister, yeah?"

"I can take care of myself, oppa!" Taeyeon pouted.

While the others were laughing as Taecyeon ruffled his sister's hair, Sunny was lost in her own thoughts, "it's so sad that Taecyeon oppa can't come along. It's okay! He asked me to help take care of his sister! I must not let him be worried about Taeyeonnie. Since Yoona can be of help to him, I can too!"

"Sun... why're you stoning there?" Seohyun asked out of concern.

Sunny looked a little shocked when Seohyun shook her arms, but quickly smiled, "I'm fine. Let's head into the airport then."

"Bye girls, have fun! I've to rush back to the hotel!" Taecyeon waved goodbye to the three girls, and gave a wide smile to Sunny, who was forcing a smile when thinking about how much she will miss him.

When they reached the three guys, Taeyeon spoke up first, "so... where's my boss? I don't see anyone else with you... wasn't he supposed to be with you?" She was directing her words to Yonghwa.

"Well... actually, he is with me..." Yonghwa smiled a little sheepishly.

Wooyoung stepped up and explained, "your boss... will be me."

"YOU?" Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sunny exclaimed.

"WHAT? No no no no! No way!" Taeyeon refused to believe that she was going to work for Wooyoung. Sure, their relationship had gotten better since they first knew each other, but this is different. She will be working under him. As his personal assistant no less.

"Yes, it's me. Who else would give you such a good deal? You just need to work for the days when all of us, including your friends, are on a holiday. And you yourself can enjoy it too! You are not even going to be working 24 hours a day!" Wooyoung tried to persuade her, but then he added, "just that from 9am-9pm you need to be with me, and you need to be there when I call you."

"What? I have to stick with you for 12 hours daily?" Taeyeon cried out. What a horrible job this is going to be.

Taeyeon thought, "it is 5 million won just for those few days! Imagine how much I can help appa, omma and oppa with the expenses, and I can give appa and omma nice gifts too! I might even have some money left to save!"

Taeyeon sighed in defeat, and looked up, "fine. I'll take the job."

Wooyoung's face immediately lit up at her statement. With a cheery face, he grabbed Taeyeon's handphone from her hands before she could react.

"Hey! Being my boss doesn't entitle you to use my handphone!" Taeyeon tried to take back her phone, but Wooyoung managed to keep it out of her reach until he completed what he aimed to do.

"What was that for?" Taeyeon demanded when Wooyoung returned her phone at last.

"That... was to get your phone number," Wooyoung replied, "so that I can call you whenever I need you!"

"Can't you just ask her for it?" Yonghwa rolled his eyes. The childish things Wooyoung do when he is in love. No wait, scratch that, he had always been childish.

"Then it won't be fun!" Wooyoung grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WE HAVE REACHED! OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Taeyeon shouted with glee.

Seohyun and Sunny hugged her and they jumped around in a circle together.

"Sheesh, stop embarrassing us!" Wooyoung scolded them, but he was secretly smiling from how cute Taeyeon was behaving.

Later, while Yonghwa carried Seohyun's luggage, Wooyoung did the opposite and told Taeyeon to carry his luggage for him, "you are my personal assistant, you should do that for me."

Nichkhun walked towards Taeyeon and took hold of Taeyeon's luggage, "while you pull your boss's luggage, I will pull yours."

"But..." Taeyeon started.

"No buts, you can't possibly pull so much luggage by yourself. I only have one light bag to carry anyway," Nichkhun told her.

Wooyoung saw the whole thing and was upset. Without a word, he walked over to Taeyeon and snatched his luggage away from her and stomped off.

Taeyeon was initially shocked, then looked at Nichkhun and smiled, "I guess you need not carry my stuff for me anymore."

However, to her surprise, Nichkhun returned her comment with an eye-smile and walked away quickly, before she could catch up.

Now she did not have any luggage to pull or carry. She turned towards Sunny, and took one of her two luggage and imitated the actions of Wooyoung and Nichkhun. Sunny ran towards Taeyeon, who just sped up. When Sunny managed to catch hold of Taeyeon, both looked at each other and started laughing. What a great trip they will have!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taeyeon, get me some lemon tea!"

"Taeyeon, go and buy me a beach ball!"

"Taeyeon, bring me a bottle of mineral water!"

"Taeyeon, I need a towel!""

"Taeyeon, get down to the beach this instant!"

 

"Argh!" Taeyeon screamed in frustrated after hanging up the phone. It was only the second day, and Wooyoung had been calling her to his side for over 20 times for different requests, while she was practically by his side during the rest of the 12 hours.

She went to get his latest request done; he wanted her to get him a cap from the shop near the beach. It was such a simple task that she wondered why he could not do it himself, instead having to make her walk all the way from her resort when he was much, much nearer. Moreover, what if she bought him a cap that he dislikes?

 

"Why's she taking so long?" Wooyoung mumbled to himself, then walked towards the shop.

He had been calling her to his side on purpose, hoping that by spending time together, they would become closer, or better yet, she would develop some feelings for him. What he does not know was that it just made her even more irritated with him than she ever was.

"Why're you choosing a simple cap for so long?" Wooyoung asked when he saw his target in the shop.

"Huh?" Taeyeon turned around only to see the one person she had been sick of looking at for the past 40 hours. "I don't know which to get for you! You should choose the cap yourself! How'd I know what you like?"

"Well, which one do you think I would look good in?" Wooyoung asked. Her opinions are much more important.

Taeyeon started placing a few caps on Wooyoung's head, one at a time, but shook her head each time.

"Honestly, I don't think these caps suit you," Taeyeon told him.

"If you say so. Let's go to the beachside then. I've something to show you," Wooyoung placed the caps back on the shelf and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa, this is yours?" Taeyeon gaped. She had only seen yachts on television programs. Now, she is not only seeing one in real life, she is actually on one.

"It sure is!" Wooyoung smiled while holding on to the steering wheel.

"You know how to drive it?" Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"I sure do!" he answered proudly, thinking, "she is impressed with me, I bet that she will fall for my charms sooner or later!"

"Let me think of something..." Wooyoung grinned to himself.

While Taeyeon was looking around the yacht, Wooyoung planned to drive her to the middle of the ocean and start his move. He will mischievously scare her from behind, and she will accidentally trip since they are not on stable ground (though with Taeyeon's clumsiness, she normally trips and falls even on flat land). He will then put his arms around her and save her from falling. Their eyes will meet and *BOOM*! He will lean in for the kiss.

"Here we go!" Wooyoung shouted to Taeyeon, who was still curiously exploring the new place, not knowing what will happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

GAH! I am so fascinated with reading other fanfics that I lazed around with mine! :( I AM SO SO SORRY!

Please give me some encouragements or write about areas you think I should improve on in the comments below! :)

And who can guess what will happen next on the yacht? :) Stay tuned!