And So, the Revelations

And So, I Fell in Love...

"W-what'd you s-say?" Seohyun asked. She cannot believe what she heard.

"I was asking if y-you would be w-willing to be my g-girlfriend," Yonghwa repeated. He was silently praying for her not to reject him.

"I..." Seohyun stuttered. She was lost for words.

Yonghwa looked crestfallen. He told her, "it's okay. You don't have to answer me... I know your feelings. Don't worry, I'm fine with your rejection."

"No... it's not that..." Seohyun started.

"I understand... it's really fine. You don't have to worry about me," Yonghwa tried to reassure her, though his expression showed he meant otherwise.

"Please listen to me... I was just trying to say that I have never loved before, so I don't know what to do in a relationship. But, I am willing to learn and experience new things... with you." Seohyun told him.

"You mean... you are willing to...?" Yonghwa waited for her response. His face lit up when she nodded her head.

"YAY! I'm the most blessed man in the world! Having an angel for a girlfriend!" Yonghwa cheered.

Seohyun smiled at his cute reaction. He was indeed different from what she thought about him at first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seo! Are you still reading your book?" Taeyeon asked.

It was already 6pm, and Taeyeon had called her to make sure she gets home before it was too dark.

"errr..." Seohyun turned to look at Yonghwa, "no... I am going to get home soon. Don't you worry."

"Okay, I'll see you at school tomorrow! Call me when you reach home safely!" Taeyeon told her before hanging up.

Seohyun smiled apologetically at her new boyfriend, "sorry, I've got to go home first, or my parents might worry."

"Okay, come on then, I'll send you home," Yonghwa returned her smile.

"No no! It's okay. I can walk home myself!" Seohyun shook her head.

"What kind of boyfriend am I to let my girlfriend go home by herself at this time? What time would you reach home if you walk all the way? Come on! Let's go!" Yonghwa said, while standing up.

"Okay," Seohyun smiled. How caring Yonghwa was towards her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yonghwa was about to drive off when Seohyun stopped him.

"Yonghwa! You're supposed to wear your seatbelts! We can't have an accident happening!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Ahhh... Yes!" Yonghwa immediately fastened his seatbelt.

After a few seconds, he turned to her silently. Seohyun was confused. Did she have something on her face? Or is he angry at her for nagging at him?

"You know... we should give each other a nickname, something that no one else calls us by..." Yonghwa spoke up.

"Ahhh... I wondered what had happened. Any ideas?" Seohyun asked, a little relieved that he was not irritated.

"Hmmm... Let me think... Angel?" Yonghwa suggested, thinking of his thoughts of her as an angel.

Seohyun shook her head.

"Darling?"

"Too common."

"Babe?"

"No."

They sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Yong, what..."

"Wait... what'd you call me?" Yonghwa asked.

"Yong..."

"Make that longer..."

"Yo~ong..."

"I like the sound of that..." Yonghwa smiled, "what about this... Hyu~un!"

Seohyun thought for a moment, then turned and beamed at Yonghwa, "I like that too!"

"So, Hyu~un, let's get going, shall we?" Yonghwa started the engine.

"Yes Yo~ong, let's!" Seohyun told him.

"By the way, I've been thinking about something, Hyu~un," Yonghwa was driving out from parking area of his studio.

"Yeah?" Seohyun asked.

"Hmmm... Was that... was just now... the... kiss... your first?" Yonghwa stuttered.

Seohyun blushed at the memory. She answered him softly, "yes." Immediately, she turned and looked out of the window, embarrassed at her reply.

Yonghwa smiled to himself. His heart was cheering and beating fast. He had been worried that she had given another guy her first kiss before, but now, he could relax. He snuck a glance at her, and smiled even wider. How cute! She's blushing.

With that, they travelled the rest of the journey in silence.

One blushing, while the other smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go eat!" Yonghwa told Nichkhun and Wooyoung once the bell rang, signalling lunch break. It had been a few days since Yonghwa and Seohyun were a couple, and they did not let any of their friends know.

"What'd you want to eat today?" Nichkhun asked.

"Sarang Kitchen! The korean eatery at the block right next to ours," Yonghwa immediately answered. It was as if he had already planned to eat there beforehand.

Both of his friends turned to look at him.

"You... already made plans?" Wooyoung raised his eyebrows.

"errr... Yeah. I heard that the food is nice..." Yonghwa replied, a little suspiciously.

"And where'd you hear about that?" Nichkhun questioned.

"Enough with the questions already! I'm hungry! Let's go!" With that, Yonghwa ran out of their three-people classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seo, why do we need a six-seater round table?" Taeyeon was confused, "we only have three people!"

"errr... I'm expecting more people?" Seohyun smiled sheepishly. She looked at the entrance, and saw the three boys walking in. She could see Yonghwa scanning the area, see her, and point to their table to his two friends.

"They're here!" Seohyun told Taeyeon and Sunny with her eyes fixed on Yonghwa the whole time.

"Who?" Taeyeon and Sunny squinted their eyes and turned to the direction Seohyun was looking towards.

"Who're you..." Taeyeon started her sentence but paused when she noticed Yonghwa walking towards them, followed by Nichkhun and Wooyoung, who had a look of surprise on their faces as they caught sight of the girls.

"You're meeting TFT for lunch? Since when?" Sunny was the first to turn to Seohyun.

"errr... Since today?" Seohyun smiled weakly. She did not know how to tell her friends about her relationship with Yonghwa.

"Hey girls! Mind if we join you?" Yonghwa grinned.

"Well, seeing Seohyun has already booked the seats for you guys..." Taeyeon started.

"Great then!" Yonghwa interrupted, and quickly sat next to Seohyun before Wooyoung and Nichkhun got there.

Wooyoung too, quickly went to sit next to Taeyeon, and Nichkhun, who came last, sat between his two best friends, while observing Yonghwa and Seohyun's reactions to each other. They seemed... different.

Nichkhun shook off his thoughts as everyone looked at the menu, so that they could order sooner, as they were hungry.

"Hyu~un, what'd you want to eat?" Yonghwa turned towards the girl sitting right beside him.

"I'm not sure... Maybe the bibimbap? What about you, Yo~ong?" Seohyun looked up and smiled at Yonghwa.

"I'll get the same one then," Yonghwa flashed her a wide smile as she giggled.

After everyone ordered, Yonghwa and Seohyun continued talking among themselves, causing Nichkhun, Taeyeon Sunny to stare at them. When did they have so much to talk about?

"Hyu~un, do you want to go to you-know-where after school?" Yonghwa asked.

Seohyun was initially confused, then realised he meant his studio, and beamed, "ne, Yo~ong! I would love to!"

"Okay, wait a minute... What's up with you two?" Nichkhun was the first to speak up among the rest of the group.

Wooyoung was the only one who did not notice anything different from usual, and asked, "What's up with them?"

Taeyeon turned and shushed Wooyoung, while Sunny said, "yeah... you two are different..."

"And what's with the Yo~ong and Hyu~un?" Nichkhun continued.

"And why are you two sitting so close together?" Taeyeon inquired, and Seohyun immediately moved her seat nearer towards Sunny.

"errr..." Seohyun did not know what to say, and she turned to look at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa whispered to her, "I guess we should tell them now..."

Seohyun thought for a moment before she nodded, "you tell them then."

Yonghwa looked at the rest of the group, and took in a deep breath, "actually... the two of us... Seohyun and I... we are... together..."

It took the other four a few seconds before his words sunk in. When it actually did, Yonghwa and Seohyun received mixed reactions from the four.

"Really? I mean... What? I mean... Seohyun? You? You are the most innocent one among us three! I mean... Are you kidding?" Taeyeon was in shock by what Yonghwa told them.

"You go bro! You're the man! You've been crushing on her for ages!" Wooyoung cheered.

"I knew it! I knew there was something between you two! Congrats bro!" Nichkhun was smiling and patting the back of Yonghwa.

Sunny however, was not smiling. She pulled Seohyun out of the restaurant, to have a private talk with her. When Taeyeon saw this, she excused herself from the now silent TFT, and followed after her best friends. Before she reached them, she could already see the fuming Sunny talking heatedly to Seohyun, but she was whispering so as not to attract the attention of TFT's fanclub.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Sunny whispered angrily.

"Sun..." Seohyun started.

Sunny cut Seohyun off, "he has always been a flirt! What makes you think he will change for you? What if he dumps you one day? What if you get hurt by him?"

"Sun..." Seohyun tried to speak again.

"I don't want to see you get hurt... Please... Think about this again, neh?" Sunny told her, this time, with a softer tone, as if pleading her.

"Sun... I... thought about this when he asked. I felt his sincerity, and for some reason... I felt like I could trust him... that he is the one... that he is different from last time..." Seohyun replied to her.

"But..." Sunny started, but this time, she was interrupted by Taeyeon.

"Sun, let Seo learn about love herself. If she's hurt..." Taeyeon turned to look at Seohyun and sighed, "she will learn to grow up... Who knows, this Yonghwa might never hurt her. I feel his sincerity too."

Sunny looked at both her best friends, and sighed in defeat, "okay... I will let you try this out then... But, I will still kill him if he dares to hurt you!"

Seohyun giggled, "thank you, my two best friends!"

With that, she pulled both of them into a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've decided... to wish you two good luck in your relationship," Sunny told Yonghwa when the three girls returned to their respective seats.

"errr... Thanks?" Yonghwa did not know what to say.

"But... you better treat her well... or else..." Sunny threatened Yonghwa, who gulped.

"I will..." Yonghwa squeaked out, but when he looked at Seohyun, who was smiling at him, he sat up straight and spoke with a more confident voice, "don't worry, I really do love her..."

After they heard that, Sunny and Taeyeon gave a satisfied smile, Seohyun was blushing a deep crimson red, while Yonghwa's best buddies almost choked on their just-arrived food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Somebody's in loooooove~" Wooyoung sang.

Yonghwa and Wooyoung were both in their private classroom, while Nichkhun told them that he had to head somewhere first, and he will not be returning to their classroom for the day. This shocked his two friends, since he was always the most studious, but they chose not to ask him, as he looked very serious when talking to them.

Yonghwa was about to retort, when he suddenly had a lightbulb in his head.

"Speaking of love... has our Wooyoung fallen for any girls?" Yonghwa grinned evilly. He wanted to see Wooyoung's reaction.

Wooyoung's eyes widened, and he stuttered, "n-no, w-why d-did you a-ask that?"

"Oooh... I don't know... you seem... different?" Yonghwa continued teasing him.

"I-in what sense? I-I'm still the same!" Wooyoung replied.

"Oh really? You really don't like any girls?" Yonghwa pretended to think through, "what about... Taeyeon-ssi?"

Wooyoung blushed, "w-what a-about her?"

"You're sure you don't like her?" Yonghwa asked.

Wooyoung got stumped, but his face was still red.

"You like her, don't you?" Yonghwa had walked over to sit on Wooyoung's table.

"I-I..." Wooyoung stuttered.

He got silent for awhile again before answering, "yes... I do..."

"I knew it!" Yonghwa cheered and danced around the classroom when Wooyoung confirmed his suspicions.

"Shhh~ Cool it man! You want the whole world to hear?" Wooyoung tried to calm his friend down.

Yonghwa ran over to Wooyoung again, "sooo... how're you going to go about letting her know?"

Wooyoung was stunned, "do I have to?"

"Of course! She's the first girl you ever have feelings for! You want her to get stolen by some other guys?" Yonghwa stared at Wooyoung in disbelief.

"I-I..." Wooyoung sighed again, "no... I don't... but... Just give me some time. And don't let anyone know, especially not Taeyeon!"

Wooyoung thought for a moment, and continued, "and don't tell your girlfriend! She will tell Taeyeon!"

"Yeah yeah... I know! Your secret is safe with me!" Yonghwa grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taec! Wait up~!" Yoona called out to him.

They are near the hotel, and Taecyeon had planned to take a bus and pick up a family car he had purchased with his savings.

"What's up, Yoona?" Taecyeon asked when she reached him.

"Well, are you free for lunch?" Yoona asked.

"Sorry, I need to pick up the new car during lunch break," Taecyeon replied.

"I'll go with you then!" Yoona told him.

"It's okay... I can go by myself," Taecyeon said, and turned to leave.

"Why are you like this?" Yoona cried out.

"Huh?" Taecyeon looked at her, who had started tearing.

"I'm asking you, why can't I go with you?" Yoona asked.

Taecyeon was confused, "I'm going to pick up my car, and you should head off to eat your lunch. Why do you want to come with me?"

"Don't you know? I still love you! I still want to be with you! Why can't you give me a chance? Why can't we even have lunch together?" Yoona toid him, now in a louder tone.

Taecyeon sighed, "it's not that we cannot eat together, it's just that I'm really busy whenever you ask me."

Yoona stared at him, "what about... the first part?"

"That... I'm sorry... I can't..." Taecyeon looked at his ex-girlfriend sympathetically.

"W-why?" Yoona choked, with tears streaming down her face.

"I..." Taecyeon wondered whether he should let her know, then decided that he should just let her know the truth once and for all, "I have someone I love..."

Yoona looked a little surprised, but she slowly smiled at him, "I should've known..." She took a deep breath, then continued, "I cannot tell you that I will get over you... at least, not now. Neither can I wish you happiness with another girl yet. However, I will definitely try my best to find someone better than you, and make you regret rejecting me now." Yoona laughed a little.

Taecyeon knew she was only joking about making him regret losing her, and he laughed. However, his face turned serious again and he started to apologise.

"No... don't... You are not wrong to love someone..." Yoona smiled at him reassuringly, "you better tell her before you lose her!"

Taecyeon sighed, "it's not so simple..."

"Don't think so deeply into it then! Just show her your love!" Yoona patted Taecyeon's back, "still friends?" Yoona held out her hands, which Taecyeon accepted and shook, "still friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, I'm here for the bouquet of carnations I ordered," Nichkhun smiled at the florist.

She looked up at the sound of his voice. When she saw his smile, she felt a little weak. He's so cute and charming!

She quickly turned away before her heart could pump any faster, "errm... I think my assistant is the one who took your orders, Mister...?"

"Horvejkul," Nichkhun completed her sentence.

The florist looked up for a second, wondering which country this handsome guy is from.

Bad choice.

Now, her heart was beating so loudly she was sure Mr. Horvejkul could hear it.

She tried to distract herself by looking for his order sheet, when he came over and passed her the customer's copy.

"Your assistant gave me this copy for proof of purchase and asked me to pass to you guys when I come over to collect the bouquet," Nichkhun explained to the florist.

"O-oh... O-okay... H-hold on f-for a m-minute," she stuttered. She silently thought, "babo, calm down! He will notice it!"

She walked to the back where all the customers' orders are kept, and looked for Mr. Horvejkul's bouquet. After she managed to find it, she took a deep breath before heading outside.

She tried to look anywhere but straight at his face, except that it felt awkward staring at his chest.

"T-there you go," she passed him his bouquet.

"Thank you, it looks beautiful. I'm sure she will love it," Nichkhun told the florist while staring at the bouquet.

The florist looked up, a little sad, thinking, "oh, he's taken. I should've known."

"Thanks again, I'll come back another time!" Nichkhun waved goodbye while exiting the shop.

"Even though he's taken, but I can still look right?" she told herself, "he's so cute... I should introduce myself the next time he comes over! Hi, my name is Victoria, Victoria Song!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun got out of his car when he reached his destination.

He breathed in deeply. The air is so fresh. He smiled to himself.

He got the bouquet of carnations in his hands and locked the car before walking away from it.

When he reached her, he smiled again. He smiled tenderly.

"Hi, how're you today?" He knelt down and placed the bouquet in front of her.

"I bet you're fine, since the weather is so good!" Nichkhun decided to make himself comfortable and sat down on the ground.

"I have something to tell you. There's this girl who just came into my life. I feel different around her, but I just can't pinpoint my feelings. It's not like when I'm with other girls... I'm a little confused right now. Can you enlighten me, mom?" Nichkhun asked. He looked at his mother's tombstone and moved his hands onto it, "mom, I really miss you."

After talking to his mother for some time, he decided to head home. He suddenly turned back and told his mother, "I forgot to tell you. Her name is Taeyeon. Saranghae, omma."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your car sir. Thanks for purchasing from us! Hope you have a nice day sir!"

"Thanks!" Taecyeon smiled at the car dealer and drove off in his new car.

He thought back to what Yoona had told him, "don't think so deeply into it then! Just show her your love!"

He looked at his cellphone for a moment before turning back to the roads.

After a few seconds, he suddenly swerved to the side of the road and stopped his car.

He picked up his phone, hesitated for awhile, before dialing the number.

It took 3 rings before a girl's voice could be heard, "hello?"

"Hey, are you free at around 7pm?" Taecyeon spoke into his receiver.

 

Later that night...

Taecyeon breathed in deeply. He was going to let the girl he loves ride in the first car he bought with his own savings. He blushed at the thought. How corny was he?

He looked up and saw her walking towards him, and he quickly got out.

"Hi! Sorry Taecyeon oppa! I've kept you waiting for long?" she asked as she was nearing him.

"It's okay. I've booked a place to eat! Let's go!" Taecyeon opened the door for her.

"Wow! New car?" she gushed.

"Yes, that's right," Taecyeon smiled at her, then mumbled while walking to the driver's seat, "and you're the first one in it other than me."

"You're okay now?" Taecyeon asked her, as he buckled his seat.

"Huh? Okay? About what?" the girl was confused.

"You know... the other day, you seemed to be ignoring me the whole time at the restaurant," Taecyeon told her as he started the car.

"Oh... that..." the girl blushed, "I'm sorry Taecyeon oppa. I was... not in a good mood that day..."

"It's okay, Sun, I'll make sure you'd be in a good mood today then!" Taecyeon smiled at her before driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes:

I have 33 subscribers! Faints! So cool! I will have to update this faster. Well, I was actually waiting for people to vote on whether they want a twist or not at the ending of this chapter... So I just wrote until the last portion and waited until now... Haha. And I decided not to make a twist...

And yes, Victoria Song made a cameo in this chapter! I was deciding between her and other girls... In the end I chose her. :) But, I'm not a fan of her or anything, though I do not hate her, it's just a neutral feeling towards her, I just used her name because she's "married" to Nichkhun.