The anger and the Happiness

Be My Superman.

 

No One’s POV

Dongwoo just followed Myungsoo who were walking faster than him. Myungsoo was totally pissed off about the things happened just now while he keep it silently.

Myungsoo stopped suddenly at the hospital’s lobby, in the middle of the empty hall. Dongwoo almost bumped to him when Myungsoo didn’t give any signals to stop.

“Hyung!” he said. Dongwoo was startled at first but then he looked at the way Myungsoo pointed at somebody.

“She’s crying, though.” Dongwoo said, let out a sigh. If Sungyeol didn’t act like that, everything would be perfectly fine. Everybody would be happy and live peacefully.

“I’m not gonna see that jerk anymore if he stills act like that. Act like he is way stronger than anybody else.”

Dongwoo just gave a smile, “I know you pissed off. I’m actually mad at him too. I don’t know why he acts like that suddenly.”

“He acts like he already moved on. You know isn’t it, hyung? I could tell that he actually lying.”


“But still, he’s our brother. Remember?”

Myungsoo didn’t say any. He walked again to the parking lot. As the saw his bike, he started to wear the helmet then gave one to Dongwoo.

“No Myungsoo. You’re not going to drive this bike.” Dongwoo warned. At this point, Myungsoo was totally mad at Sungyeol. Imagine how he gonna drive this bike with a upset feelings? No.

“As long as we arrive at home, it’s okay right?”

“No! I’m not gonna get many ‘love letter’ from the police. I’ve got too much last month!”

Whatever.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I woke up when I heard noisy sound from the kitchen. Ah, I didn’t get home last night.

Where am I?

In Hwayoung’s house.

I wore my clothes that were all over the floor. I picked up one by one and wore it. After I’ve washed my face and brushed my teeth, I went out of the room. I saw Hwayoung were cooking something. Maybe, our breakfast?

I tiptoed silently and grabbed her waist. Her hair smells too good to me. I kissed her cheeks as a greet. She smiled. I’m happy.

 “What are you doing?” I asked, with a romantic tone that I have.

“Omelet rice? I made porridge too for Sungyeol.”

Then, I sit on the dining table, picked a mug and pouring coffee into it. “Oh yeah, when did you wake up?”

She smiled while stirring the porridge, “Since 8. I want to wake you up but then I saw you’re sleep soundly. So I just made all of this alone.”

“I was too sleepy honey. It was so fun last night! Can I say thank you?” I winked.

“Sunggyu!” she blushed. “Want me to pull out all of your eyes?”

I chuckled. The way she was shy to me was too cute.

“Relax honey. You still want to be shy with me since the moment we go through last night?”

“Stop it, Sunggyu. Or else I swear you become a stone!”

“Why must stone? Am I not that worth to you?”

“Shut up, Sunggyu! Out! Go take a bath! We gonna go to see Sungyeol after I’ve done!”

I went out of the kitchen. She was still blushing.

So, it’s officially Hwayoung is Sunggyu’s. Right?