Awake.

Be My Superman.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

As I opened up my eyes, I could feel something sting on my head. Ah, I must be faint again.

Why am I always making them worry? Damn you body!

I glared at the clock. It’s 5 am, and I felt someone besides me. Who the hell did this person holding my hand? Is it Myungsoo?

Dang! Who the hell did this girl actually? Did Myungsoo wearing that stupid wig again?

With a dizzy head, I tried to wake up. I can’t sleep no more. I pulled my hands which was being hold in such a long time. Maybe my actions interrupted her, so she yawning with half-sleep eyes.

“Are you awake?” she said with a morning voice.

My Goodness! I was so shocked when I heard her voice. It’s been a while since I didn’t hear such that beautiful voice. What on earth is this? I can’t say any. I just froze myself on the bed.

She tied up her long, black and wavy hair. She wiped of her face with a handkerchief. I just looked at her actions silently, waiting for her to explain all of this.

It’s my babe. My baby is back.

 

No One’s POV

Since he woke up early that morning, he didn’t say anything. She also was a bit awkward, so she just play along to be quiet. No one could say any. Sungyeol was shocked and still in his own world while Anna was dealing with words, to welcome Sungyeol about her comeback.

Sungyeol didn’t say any but deep inside he was totally happy, grateful and blessed for his girl right now. He was too happy to show to anyone that he was too happy she came back. She slept with him yesterday. He was accompanied by her all night.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo was the earliest one to come. They bring some foods as breakfast. When they walked in, they say the two lovebirds were in silent. Dongwoo, the mood-maker came to the rescue.

“Hey, didn’t you guys say hello to each other?” Myungsoo asked both of them. Sungyeol still with his ego let the question passed by.

“What did you bought for me?” Anna responded in the middle of silent, changing the topic.

“I don’t know what you want to eat, so I bought you your favorite food, abalone porridge.”  Dongwoo said.

“For me?” Sungyeol suddenly interrupted.

“I bought you guys the same food since both of you loved abalone so much.”

Anna wasn’t too awkward now. She opened up the bowl and gave it to Sungyeol first. He was startled for a while and let Anna do everything. After that, he takes couple of bites and put down his spoon again.

“Why?” Myungsoo inquired, as he noticed that Sungyeol didn’t eat much.

“Tell her to go home.” he said with a coarse tone. His face was so serious like hell.

“Hey, drop down your ego, will you?” Dongwoo responded. Anna was startled for a while with it. She wants to cry but she holds back.

“Why she must be with me? Can you see hyung, she was about to cry yet she holds it. Can you guys see it?!”  He screamed.

“Hey, behave!” warned Myungsoo. He really hated it when Sungyeol acted like this.

And Anna can’t control her tears no more. She broke down, on the couch next to Dongwoo.

“Who tells her about me? How many times do I have to say hyung? I’ve moved on. You could see it right; I’m trying to move on? Why she must appear now?”

‘Damn! I shouldn’t be here actually! Why am I so dumb?’ thought Anna.

Sungyeol continued, “Send her home, Myungsoo. I don’t want her to look at my hardship. No! She can lead a better life. I’m just ruining her bright future!”

“Who are you to predict my future?” suddenly, all of the eyes were on Anna. Nobody can expect she would say that.

“Just go! I don’t need you and you don’t need me. Find another, better than me!”

“No! You’re mine Sungyeol. I know this is not actually you. I’m strong enough to go through everything with you!”

Myungsoo and Dongwoo are now speechless. They didn’t expect this two will fight when they’re reunited.

“No you’re not! You can’t even hold back your tears! How can you deal with yourself when I’m gone? Stop telling me that you’re strong!”

PAP!

Sungyeol hold his burning cheek. He never expected that she would slap her. But he knows, he deserved it.

“If now you’re moving on, I’m gonna do it too. Goodbye!”

She walked out of the room and slammed the door hard. Everybody were looking at her. She cried, walking without any direction. At the end, she sat on the couch, near the patient’s lounge.

“Is this what you really want? I swear to God if you didn’t get her back, I wouldn’t be your brother no more!” Myungsoo shouted. He was totally pissed off.

AND EVERYTHING NOW WAS OUT OF CONTROL!