Here comes the another one.

Be My Superman.

 

Your POV

When I arrived at the bus stop nearby, there was a gang of teenage kid that looks like where same age as me chatting near the place where I am sitting right now.

They looks like a thugs. Just the way I looked at their fashion sense.

I’m all alone right now. There’re no taxis or even buses right now. I’m all alone with five of them.

Please, don’t make any dramatic things happened.

“Hey beautiful~”

Oh God. Please.

One of the guys who were wearing too many piercings on his ears kinda make me frightened. He slowly tiptoed to me and started to linger his hand around my waist. I immediately stood up and leaned against the bus stop. Then the whole group approached me. I can’t even do anything. They surrounded me while laughing so hard.

“What a good meal we have today.” The blonde hair said. Then, the whole gang laughed on his words.

“I am your meal? Oh God, why would you so stupid?” I responded then gave them an annoying smirked.

Then suddenly a strong hand grabbed my face so hard until I wasn’t able to speak and breath clearly. He was too strong for me to handle.

“Who’s stupid now? You dead at our hands now.” He demands.

I wish Sungyeol were here. I wish he beat up these thugs.

“Now you’re dead meat, honey. I can’t wait to explore your entire milky body~” he said again. He laughed with the other, but still his hands would not get off from my face.

“Just…let me…go!” I said that words hardly. They made stupid faces, trying to provoking me with my words.

“Let you go darling? Nahhhh, we’re not that stupid~”

“You’re our meal. I would love to embrace you with my mighty arms.”

“You would have the best day today with us. You could feel the pleasure in pain.”

No, I won’t let you guys do that thing. My is for Sungyeol. Only Sungyeol.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!”

I screamed so hard when one of the started to put their hands in my clothes. And lastly, I cried. I’ve lost. I can’t stand my own ity. I tried to push their hands away but they’re too strong.

Sungyeol. Sungyeol. Sungyeol. Forgive me, save me. I need you, now.

“PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN.”

I heard a growled from my back. I quickly changed my view and I saw a tall man with a good looking face came to us. He began to punch one of them. His skills definitely amazing. I saw he used hapkido techniques when he was fighting with them.

He managed to beat up all the five members. I crawled up at the corner. I just looked at him beating down them one by one.

When he’s done, he came to me and gave me his coat. I covered myself. I’m so miserable right now. I’m so shy to him. He saw what they’ve done to me. but the most important thing, they can’t took my ity away.

He didn’t say much. He just helped me to stand up again and lead me to the benched. He took out a mineral water and gave it to me. I took it and drank it faster. I was shivered in my entire body.

“You can’t go alone anywhere like this. Anything would happen. Just look at now.” He advised me, giving me a smile that I thought it was strength. I could see a hope in his eyes.

But still, I’m so cautions with him. He might be one of them and just pretend to be good to me.

“Why wouldn’t you just ask your two brothers just now accompany you? It would be better.

“Have we meet anywhere before? Did you just meet me at the café just now?”

I’m curious. Is he stalked me just now at the café and followed me around? Is he was the same person who wanna take a chance on me?

I took a step backwards little by little far away from him. I was about to take a chance running away from him and went back home.

Actually, I really hope Sunggyu Oppa would be here. I need at least him deal with this man.

“Don’t worry. I’m not a bad guy.”

“Oh yeah? How come I should know that you’re not a bad guy?”

“Because I know you.”

He knows me? What’s wrong with today? Why does everyone seems to irritate me?!

“But I don’t know you!” I screamed. I ran with my all energy. I ran far away from him. He started to run to but in a split second, he managed to overtake me. He grabbed my hand tightly.

“I screamed if you try to do something bad to me.” I threatened him. He stills grabbed my hand tightly. I tried to let it go but I can’t.

“Calm down. Why would we have a sit first?”

“Why should I?”

“You’ll never know what am I gonna say about you.”

“About what?”

“Just have a sit, little girl.”

“Okay, I’ll sit. But promise me you won’t do anything.”

“Yah, how come I wanna do anything to you at this open place?” He smirked.

After a long thought, I took a sit next to him, but with a little far away from him. He kinda doesn’t mind. Maybe, at least as I sit and listen to his word, that’s enough.

At this hour, the citizens were filling the Han River’s park. Some of them leisurely outing with family and friends and some of the elderly were doing some aerobic exercise in group. I looked at him with mad feelings. How could I stick to him all the time? Where is Sunggyu hyung actually? Where is he? Didn’t he try to find me at least? Aigoo, my head started to feel dizzy.

“You’re Lee Anna right?” he started.

I just nodded. I am too lazy to answer his question.

“We’re siblings. I’m your brother. I’m Yunho.”

Okay, my jaw dropped dramatically.

Now what? Whose gonna tell me that he’s my brother? Who?

Why would me day would be so surprise today? I’ve live for 9 years alone and now in an instant; they’re two men telling me that they’re my brothers?

“Sorry, but maybe I’m the wrong person. I’ve no brother.” I denied. He definitely will not my brother. How come I have an older brother when my mum died when I was 9?!

“That guy you met earlier is my brother. Minho is my brother. He said that you and him are siblings right?” he asked.

I nodded.

But wait, if he said that Minho Oppa is his brother, then he’s Minho Oppa’s brother.

“That’s mean; you, me and him are siblings.”

I don’t say anything. I just sit there and watched the fountain. It seems more beautiful than this guy’s face.

“My father, no. I mean our father were very ill now. Minho did beg at you to come back and see father right? I’m gonna do the same to you. Our father, he regrets what he had done to you and your life. He really regret for abandoned you and don’t even care of your feelings. He really regrets it. I know you hate him, but he still your father. Don’t you miss him? Even once? You’re lying if you said you’re not. Because definitely, you’ll miss him once.”

He paused. He took a deep breath and prepares to talk again.

“I’ve seen father cried once when he was first married my mother. At that time, I don’t know why would he cry like that so bad but when I saw the picture he kept it in his study room, it was his family. In the picture, it wasn’t my mother nor me or my brother. But it was you, your brother and your mother. There’s only one picture of us in the house. Your pictures were all over his study room. He never let me or my mother to enter it. Do you know why? He still loves you. He still remembers you but his ego is everything. He wanna save you from your adopted family and live with you but he couldn’t let you happy even though you’re his own daughter and you’re the one who cause your mother’s and brother’s death.”

I put my head low, trying hard not to cry but at the end, a drop of tears falls down on my hands.

“I know, they way Minho talk to you a little bit forcing you too much, right? I don’t wanna do the same, but remember what I’ve told you. He loves you. He really loves you. He wanted to love you and start it all again but he can’t because of the accident. It’s not too late to make a change. You love him, that’s what your heart wanted but your ego blind it all. I’ll wait for you to say yes. I’ll bring you to meet your father. Remember Anna, before it’s too late, because you just have one father in this world.”

Is it true? He loves me? He really loves me? Did my heart really wanted him so bad? Did my ego blind it all?

The one who introduced himself Yunho put a tiny paper between my hands. He gave me his phone number. I couldn’t hold my head. I’m too shy to face him.

“Call me Anna anytime if you’ve change your mind. But remember, before it’s too late.”

He left me alone. I saw him walking to a black Audi that was parked not far from me. Maybe his car, I thought.

“Anna-yah!”

I quickly wiped the tears on my face with my shirts. Sunggyu Oppa ran to me with a panic face. He really was looking for me. Looking at his sweats, maybe he’s searching for me everywhere. Without realizing, I accidently smile brightly to him.

“I’m searching for you everywhere! Why would you call me at least?!” he shouted.

“Sorry Oppa. I’m too angry just now. I’m sorry.” I bowed. I really afraid when he was mad at me like that.

“Don’t do this again. Please, for Sungyeol’s sake.”

I’ve to think it again. I’ve too. Before it’s too late.