During Break.

Be My Superman.

"Myungsoo!" shouted Sungyeol after saw his twin brother walking past him.

Myungsoo turned around. He smiled to his brother.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

"My Kawasaki, broke down again." sungyeol said with insipid tone.

Myungsoo chuckled. He looked at Sungyeol sad face.

"Did Mrs. Lim looking for me?" 

Myungsoo shook his head. He was sitting at the bench while eating his lunch prepared by their brother, Woohyun. Sungyeol also sit and enjoy the food. While enjoying the food, sungyeol looked around as if looking for something. Myungsoo who realized just stared, was not interested directly to ask.

"Where where sungjong? I do not see him from earlier." Sungyeol mumble aroud. 

Myungsoo just sat quietly and eating his food. Thats attitude make Sungyeol frustration.

"YAH! Myungsoo! I'm now talking to you!" shouted Sungyeol with his dolphin voice.

Myungsoo looked up and nodded. "Yes, I know." he said.

"Then?" Sungyeol raised his left eybrows. 

"Should I respond to a question that I don't have their answers?" answer Myungsoo casually. 

"Aish, you potty head!" Sungyeol hit his head with his spoon. Myungsoo . 

"How dare you to hit my head!" 

"And how dare you leave me behind this morning? How could you leave to school with Sungjong?" 

"I've woke you up million times. I know your motor broke down. So, I decide to take a bus with Sungjong" 

"You should've wait for me! You know how hard I have to take the bus?"

"That's your fault."

Myungsoo have done eating his lunch. He got up and ready to go his class. Suddenly, a girl appeared from nowhere with her friends. She extending  a letter to Myungsoo. Her face was red. Myungsoo blankly watching at her.

"I don't want." Myungsoo said. He took the letter and give it to Sungyeol. 

Then, he just left them behind and heading to washroom.

"Oppa, can you make Myungsoo read my letter?" the girl said shyly. 

"Your letter? I bet Myungsoo will tear it into pieces. Forget about that bastard. Find another one." 

Sungyeol got up and left them behind. When the girl know she was got rejected by Myungsoo, she cried.

Sungyeol grinned.  It's not easy to win his twin's heart. girls! 

After a few steps, he turn back again. "Hey, did you see Sungjong?" he asked.

That girl's friend replied "I saw him earlier at the park with his girlfriends." 

"Again?!" 

-------------------------

You drank your milk cheerfully while walking along the corridor. You enjoyed the day of your first school. Everyone seems nice to you. Everyone keep helping you. Because the treatment given, you are determined to not be a pemurung again. You will be a cheerful and always smiling.

You will not be Lee Anna 10 years ago. A depressed and do not like to smile. You will start a new, awesome life here.
 
The bell has rang. You immediately enter the class. Your English teacher just arrived and the lesson started as soon as she ordering you and your classmates open the text book.
 
While she's teaching, 2 boys from nowhere entered the class without greet your English teacher. You looked at them blankly. You didn't recognized their faces before. Then, suddenly you're very familiar with one of them.
 
"Why are you so late? Did you know my class had started a while ago?" asked your English teacher fiercely.
 
One of the boys answered casually, "We went to the toilet just now. That's why we're late, Mrs Gil." 
 
The other boy just watching her blankly.
 
"I get reported that you do not enter the class before the break time. Where've you been Sungyeol? Did you skipped Mrs. Lim class again?" 
 
"I came late today. That's why." 
 
'Such a liar'  You said silently. You're looking at the boys. They looked stunning eventhough they just wearing the school uniforms. Sungyeol. Oh, that's the arrogant boy's name! No wonder.
 
In your opinion, Sungyeol have such a bad boy face. 
Beside him, a tall good-looking boy were standing silently while Sungyeol dealing with their teacher. 
 
He looked cute and he got the swag. You've fallen for him. 
 
2 minutes later, the boys allowed to sit at their places. You've panic. Why on earth did Sungyeol sat next to you?!