Moved on.

Be My Superman.

 

Yunho’s POV

I just woke up from my dreams. After I had to go through a long haul flight from Venice back to Korea, I was too exhausted. Luckily I don’t get dehydrated because of my works.

I moved to the balcony. It’s 10.30 am. Everybody must being busy with their friends and family today. Maybe some of them when to the amusement park, or just chilling around at the streets with their friends.

But me?

All I have to do in my late 20s is working. I’ve been working non-stop since father’s collapse. Since then, I lost my girlfriend, who I adore the most and I had loved her since we’re in collages years. But because of my business and works, she had decided to let me go and move one.

At that time, I was too busy with my works. I need to save my family’s business from bankrupt. Without thinking too much, I let her go and you see, I was regretting it.

I can’t get her back. She’s already a mother to someone else’s children. She would get another one this year. She had a happy life, without me.

Gladly, I still have some friends besides me. They’re my entire business partner and my best friends. I don’t know if I could still be a normal man if lose Jaejong, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin. No, I won’t let them go no matter what. I’m at the top right now, because of them, because of my family members

When I was busy daydreaming about my life, someone’s knocked my door. It was the maid.

“Yes?” I responded for her arrival.

“You have a guest, Sir.” She said obediently. She stayed there, waiting for my orders.

“Mother’s not at home right now?”

“No sir. Madam was when to the hospital with the Chairman. Young master Minho was already went out, working.”

“Who is it?”

“She said she is your sister.”

“Wait, give me time. I need to wash myself.”

The maid went out again. I quickly ran to the bathroom to wash myself.

Then, I just wore a plain green shirt with a short. Simple.

I saw the maid was serving the guest a slice of cake and a cup of coffee. When I looked back, it was Anna, the actual lady of this house. I quickly went to her when I realized she was sitting there, crying.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked when I saw her face was ruined with tears. Minho already informed me that she wouldn’t be back here for a while. But why, she came here and crying?

She started to cry again. I can’t see her face for a while because she buried down her face in the pillow. I heard her screaming. It’s quite loud. The maids were shocked but I just gave them signals that everything was okay.

I hugged her. She cried in my arms. I don’t care if my t-shirts were wet. I don’t care.

The last time I see girl crying was my lover. She cried because I abandoned her. She cried on our broke up day. I still remember how I work too much to forget those things.

I her head, “Cry it out. Let everything out.”

“Don’t worry honey. Whoever that make you cry, that betray you remember you still have me. You still have Minho and Taemin. You still have Omma and Appa.”

She started to cold down. Maybe she heard what I’m mumbling alone just now.

She slowly let go of the hugged. Indeed, her face was totally ruined. Her eyes were red, her cheeks and her ears too.

But to me, at this time, she was pretty. I like girls when they’re crying. That moment was the most beautiful moment a girl ever had.

“Are you okay right now?” I inquired after seen her much better right now.

I ordered one of the maids to bring her bags to her room. Mother already prepared her a room, next to my room.

She just stared at the ceiling. I don’t know why. I just stay beside her, being silent and followed what did her do. In 30 minutes, we had been silent.

“Oppa, can I stay here? I don’t have anywhere to go.”

At last, she speaks.

I quickly responded, “We’re always welcome you to this house. This is your family’s house!”

She smiled. But her smiles seems too weak to me. Seems like she’s forcing herself to do that.

“Go and take a rest. I’ll call you when the lunch are ready. I call everyone today. We would make a gathering today, aren’t we?”

She smiled. I just let her go with the maids.

I went upstairs again and grabbed my phone. I dialed up Minho’s number.

Tut…tut…tut…tut…tut

“Minho’s speaking.”

“Can you come home for a lunch today?”

“Why hyung?”

“Our sister is back.”

“Really?!”

“Yup. But she seems too sad today. Can you join?”

“Definitely! You want me to buy anything?”

“No need. Just fetch Taemin at school and come home at 2”

“Yes sir!”

“Okay, I’ll hang up. See you later.”

Then, I dialed up my mother’s number. But sadly she didn’t pick up. Maybe she was busy accompanying father with his therapy.

I really hoping that this family would be reunite as one again.

For today, and forever.

//

YOUR POV

It was a big bedroom I ever had. It was decorated beautifully. I never been live in this wealthy bedroom for my entire life. The walls were colored by my favorite smooth lavender and were combined with a little pink on it. The room was filled with many things. On my study desk, there’s a PC and next to it was a big bookshelf. I would like to fill it up with my books. The room also had a big 30 inch flat screen TV that was hang up on the wall, in front of my bedroom.

Frankly speaking, I really love this new bedroom….but I miss my old one.

I need to be used in this new bedroom. I need to forget those things. I need to forget about today. I need to get rid of him.

But it’s not an easy job to do. I now, I need years to forget those things, just like what I did when mother and Kijung was dead.

I don’t know what I’ve done but really, I don’t understand why he would be so cruel. He just abandoned me like what my foster family did. I was abandoned like a bum.

That’s why I screw up. I can’t take the way he wanted to break up.

It’s 12 and I already miss him. The tears started to fall down.

I hate him. But I love him.

I just hate him. But I miss his brothers.

I’m being curious with my next fate.

How I wish I can read my life’s synopsis like a drama.

//

Minho’s POV

If you see me right now, I’m smiling widely and everyone seems odd because I never smile like that since I am a doctor here, in this big hospital.

I’m so glad. She already wanted to go back home. I thought it will take a while but luckily she makeup her mind to stay.

Father would be very happy.

Thank You for the blessed You gives me.

I drove my Porsche to Taemin’s school. I need to fetch him first and went straight back home.

Frankly, I was too excited to see her again.

Taemin was already on the front gate. I’ve already texts him to wait at the gates. Luckily he received my massage. If not, he would be back with his friends instead with the family driver.

He comes in. With his confusing face he asked, “Why hyung? What happen?”

Without answering his question, I asked, “Do you have any plans today?”

“I wanna go to the library with my friend.” He responded.

“Which friend?” I inquired.

“You don’t know her.” He boasted.

“HER?!” I stated as I started droving my Porsche on the road again.

He quickly covered his mouth. He’s quite blushed.

I don’t know since when he was too brave to be in a relationship.

“Since when?” I asked with a smile.

He was shocked at first when I asked him like that. “You don’t mad hyung?”

“Why should I?”

“I thought our family would piss off if I told them I’m currently in a relationship.”

“But I’m not. You know, at your age, when I was in my senior year, I wanted to do what I haven’t done yet. As example, feels the puppy love. Mother would be mad but you know I just kept it safe and quiet. But, when I’m in my study time, I don’t play with love, I rather play with my books. You just need to balance both of them, your study and your lover. Then, you’ll get your blessed from God and mother.” I explained without looking at him. I just rather focus on the road. 

“I never thought that you would have experience the puppy love before. You’ve too many secrets Dr Minho.”

“Well, you don’t ask and you just like me, keep your secret safe and quiet. Isn’t it?”

“Yup. You don’t wanna know her name, at least?”

“If you tell me, I would be pleased.”

“Bora. Kwon Bora.”

“Is she pretty?”

“To me, she is. You know, she’s just a normal student. She does a lot of part-time jobs after her school times.”

“Does she have family?”

“No, both of her parents died in a car crash. Nobody could be saved, except her. Should I help her hyung?”

“Before you wanna help her, help yourself first. Even though our parents have a big company, it will not make you rich. You see, I am a doctor. Why did I be a doctor instead of working in father’s company? I wanted to. Being a doctor is my dream since I was little. You have to be what you wanna be, being richer than us, have a stable life and you may go, and help her as you pleased.”

Our conversation was being cut as we’ve arrived safely at home. I dropped him first at the front door and I went back to the garage to park my car.

Everyone seems to be here already. Hopefully the happy hour would be start peacefully.