Their sorrows.

Be My Superman.

 

 

Dongwoo’s POV

When I tasted my coffee this morning, I realized that I don’t get what I want. I ordered Espresso but they gave me Americano. The boys were waiting for me to come back but because of their careless mistakes, I have to go back there and refund my coffees.

So, with an upset heart, I went back to the coffee shop and walked passed through peoples who were lined up waiting for their turn and quickly make a refund for my coffees.

But, it was 30 minutes ago.

When I get back what I want, I went back to the parking lot. They’re maybe starving because of me. I’ve took too much time just to go and buy some breakfast.

But, I was distracted by a woman that I knew her, very well.

I never realized that we could bump into each other in the café or at the streets.

I remembered the promise which I have made because of her. With a heavy heart I say,

“Do I know you?”

 

No One’s POV

Yunho parked his car in front of the café. When he wants to walk into the café and find his sister, he saw someone sitting on the street. He wondered who she is. So, he approached her, maybe to give a hand. But he was shocked when he realized that was her sister. He ran to her quickly and found out that her sister was sobbing on the freezing street, ignoring peoples who walked along the streets.

“Why?” he said in panic. Did she was being robbed? Did she hurt? There’s so many thought in his mind right now.

She didn’t give any responded. So he just forced her to get up and led her into the café. The foods that she ordered before was ready. Yunho just smiled to the waiters who showed them their place. Yunho gave her the drinks, to calm her down.

They started to eat the breakfast silently. There’s no laughter like before. Yunho knew something had happened. He just waits for her to speak up. He decided to ask her right after they finish their own breakfast.

Anna was truly shocking with that incident. She never knew Dongwoo would act like that. Coldly to her just like the first time they met when Sungyeol brought her to their house. Where’s the sweet, positive Dongwoo that she knew before? She just met the cold, scary Dongwoo who sincerely showed at his face that he doesn’t like her. Why? She really needs the answers right now. Somebody, please.

“What’s going on?” Yunho inquired. He’s really eager to ask her why she cried like that.

“I’m okay.” She lied. But she can’t lie to Yunho. Whoever saw her like that, they knew that she’s not okay.

“Stop giving me those words. I know, everybody knows that you’re not okay.” Yunho was way to serious right now. Maybe it’s time for her to say the truth. She cried definitely the same when she was being broke up with her girlfriend.

“Did you meet your ex?” he asked again, with a serious face.

She was afraid with that face. She shuttered and said “No.”

“So, why did you cry?”

“Someone that I knew said that he doesn’t know me, anymore.”

“Who is he?”

“Someone that I know.”

“That’s why you cry so hard?”

She nodded with a heavy heart. She looked at Yunho. He was crossing his hand and watched her without any smiles. Just the way he treats his maids coldly when he woke up this morning.

“Why did you cry for a person who doesn’t want to remember you anymore?”

She raised her head and looked at him. She was truly shocked with those words. And she was like BUMP! Those words, she suddenly feels like it slapping her face, hard.

Yeah, why did she cry for a person who wants to forget her?

Then, she cries again with the same reason. She doesn’t care people looked at her weirdly.

Yunho just let her be. She would get over it when her happiness times come.

“Come, let’s go. Don’t you remember you have an important thing to do?”

Yunho hold her hand and walked out of the café, with miserable feelings.

 

Hoya’s POV

Dongwoo hyung just got back from the coffee shop. I’ve finished hanging all the laundries. I went back inside and get ready to have my breakfast.

Woohyun hyung was busy preparing the meals on the table. There are only 5 of us left in the house. Sunggyu hyung was already fly to Paris yesterday while the maknae was already off to school early too catch up his first day of final year exams.

I walked in leisurely and decided to just stay at the dining table and help mama Woo. He would nag to us if we don’t help her. When I walk pass through the living room, I realized Dongwoo hyung was resting his back on the couch and caressing his hair while sighing heavily.

I turned to him and sit next to him. I looked at him. He looked messed up.

“What’s wrong, hyung?”

“Nothing.”

Surely he has something right in his mind. He wouldn’t tell me right now, it’s okay. He’s Dongwoo hyung anyway. He would tell me later.

“Where’s Yeollie?” he said few minutes later when we’re being silent in quiet of long time.

I was busy searching for remote control but was distracted by his question.

“He’s upstairs hyung. He didn’t wake up yet.” I replied and searching for the remote control again.

“Hey, you better look at him. He wouldn’t wake up this late.” Dongwoo quickly stood up when he realized that Sungyeol wasn’t around. His problem just now just washed away. I held his head high and looked at his brother with a weird look. I sense something’s wrong in Dongwoo’s mind.

“Did you meet someone just now while you’re at the coffee shop?”

Dongwoo hyung was startled for a while and looked at me with a nervous face. I knew he has something’s gone wrong. I wonder why.

“You think too much Hoaegi.” He said, denies what I said.

I stood up and face him, “Still call me Hoaegi?”

“You’ll be, always. Forever.” He smiled and walked away. I wasn’t that satisfied with his answered and chased him. He moved quickly to our room and decided to clean up his wardrobe, all of the sudden. 

I stayed at the door and watched him doing the cleaning silently. I decided to just stay there, waiting for him to speak up.

He started to collect our laundries and hanging all the clothes. Since we’re full time dancer now, we have too much sponsor clothes and sponsor shoes. This room was too crowded with mine and his clothes. Even on my bed, I still have some new shoes that I just got after I’ve done some shows in Busan.

“Your face can’t keep secrets hyung. Even your personality too.”  I said, after a few minutes we didn’t speak a word.

“Don’t I ask you to look at Sungyeol just now?” he growled. He maybe doesn’t wanna be bothered. But…did I care?

Before I wanna answered his command, we heard Woohyun hyung shouting our name to come down and have breakfast. I have no other choice. I just walk away to the dining room. I’m so craving for food. He followed me behind.

When I arrived at the dining table, I saw everyone where there. Myungsoo, like always sit besides the pale Sungyeol. I choose to sit at my usual place. Dongwoo hyung also arrived a little late and without words, he just grabbed the chair and sit next to me.

We ate the breakfast silently. No one wanted to speak something. Everybody just focusing on their foods, including me.

But I looked around while chewing my foods. I looked at Sungyeol. His face was paler than yesterday. Did he sick again?

“Hey, you’re okay?” I asked after I realized that Sungyeol didn’t eat his food much. He just plays with it.

Myungsoo who was busy chewing his foods looked at him. Everyone does.

“Did it taste bad?” Woohyun hyung interrupted. He stop eating for a while and gave a full attention to Sungyeol.

“I don’t feel like eating.” He replied, weakly.

“Want me to buy something? You wanna eat something’s good?” I inquired.

“No. Thank you for the food.”

He started to walk away and moved to stairs. Myungsoo also stopped eating and followed him behind.

“I’ll cook him mushroom soup right now. You wanna some?” Woohyun hyung was already standing and grabbed his dished. He looked at us. I just denied it using my head.

Dongwoo hyung also suddenly put down his chopsticks and stopped eating. He turned to me with a serious face.

“Why?” I asked while still finishing my foods.

“I felt terrible.” He said.

I turned around, “Why?”

“I met here just now.” he said.

Oh that’s why he being likes that?

“What did you do?”

“I do the same like what you guys said, what he asked for.”

“Then, why did you felt terrible?”

“Don’t you think it’s heartless? Just look at your brother. It’s been a year and he can’t overcome the sorrow. He still like that since she left.”

I put down my chopsticks and gave my full attentions to him.

“What can we do hyung? If you ask me did I miss her, I would say yes. But Sungyeol doesn’t want it. He’s our brother. Can’t we just scarify a little bit. He’ll be okay and everything will turn into normal again.”

“I hope so.”

We hope so.

 

No One’s POV

 

Myungsoo chased his brother into the room. When he opened the door, he noticed that Sungyeol wasn’t around. But he heard something’s strange in the toilet. So he rushed into it. Luckily the door isn’t locked inside.

He was frightened when he saw Sungyeol was throwing out everything from his stomach. He tapped his hyung’s back gently and patiently waiting for Sungyeol to take his time.

It was the five times he threw up since two days ago, without eat too much. All he remembered Sungyeol just ate two custard buns that he bought and a cup of milk. Then, Sungyeol didn’t eat again, even the breakfast this morning.

When he already done, Myungsoo lead his brother to the sink. Without saying a word, he washed his hyung hands and his face. Sungyeol also didn’t protest. He just let Myungsoo did all that to him.

After few minutes, Sungyeol was headed by Myungsoo to the bed. He didn’t say anything and just lay down on the bed, silently. He totally ignored Myungsoo who was there.

On the other side, Myungsoo was really pissed off when Sungyeol still acted like that, since the day she left the house. Sungyeol wasn’t choding anymore. No one could hear his laughter again. Even if they do, they knew that he just pretending to be happy. He was skinnier than usual. You see, he doesn’t eat anything up ended up throwing everything.

Myungsoo couldn’t hear his voice more often. He barely speaks. He just speaks when he needs or the important things only. He keep himself locked in and didn’t hang out with his friends or his brothers. Unless when Sunggyu was at home, he pretending to be okay and live a happy life. But for those who were at home like him, they knew that he was pretending. Even Sunggyu obviously saw it.

“Since when you ended up like me?” Myungsoo said with sarcasm.

Just like always, Sungyeol just ignored it.

“Hyung, do you want me to punch you?” he growled. Definitely he was no longer being patient to his hyung.

Sungyeol didn’t look at him. He just lay there and faces the walls. He said, “Go head. Punch me and sent me to heaven.”

“Do you really confident that you would go straight to heaven?” he sarcasm him again.

Myungsoo grabbed his hyung neck and force him to stand up. He was really angry right now.  He panting too hard holds back his anger towards his brother. Sincerely, he’s not willing to see Sungyeol live like that. He really can’t. Until when he wants to live with his endless sorrow?

“Stop making that face you idiot!” he screamed on Sungyeol’s face. There are tears on his face. He’s a heartless man in this house. However, he couldn’t hold back his tears when he looked at Sungyeol’s lifeless face. Myungsoo raised up his punch, get ready to give it one to Sungyeol when he had no responded to his reactions.

Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun immediately run into the room when they heard Myungsoo’s scream. Hoya opened the door roughly. Dongwoo saw the twins were fighting and Myungsoo tried to hit him. He quickly takes his action and grabbed Myungsoo far away from Sungyeol. Hoya does the same too. Woohyun pulled aside Sungyeol to him. If they’re late few minutes, there would be a big fight, a terrible fight the twins would have.

Myungsoo struggling with them, trying to get away to pounce his brother. But luckily, Dongwoo and Hoya was strong enough to hold him. Woohyun pulled Sungyeol out of the way. He stands in front of Myungsoo and protected him, afraid that Myungsoo would be escape and hurt him.

“Why did you fight? Why?!” Woohyun screamed, in front of those three boys. Myungsoo’s glare still fire up and he seems doesn’t afraid with Woohyun’s screamed. All of his attention was going to Sungyeol who was standing behind Woohyun, with a heartless looked.

Hoya realized that Myungsoo were crying, so do Dongwoo. They couldn’t tell why Myungsoo picked out a fight against Sungyeol, but they saw that Myungsoo was being too stressed than Sungyeol, himself. Dongwoo gave signs to Woohyun to stop this. Woohyun saw it and bring Sungyeol out, to his room. It’s better if they’re separated for awhile. It’s better to wait until everything would be okay again.

Myungsoo sediment on the floor after Woohyun brought him out. Hoya looked at Dongwoo and Dongwoo looked at him. They couldn’t say anything. Even the positive minded Dongwoo could give a word based on the situation. They just sit besides Myungsoo, hearing him longing on his own.

 “I don’t wanna him to be like me, like the old days.” Myungsoo said, while sobbed.

Hoya just stared at those cold floors. Dongwoo look around. They don’t know what to do.

They agreed what Myungsoo have said. If they think again, Sungyeol didn’t get proper life lately, since she left the house. It’s his own decision and he regretted it so much. No matter how they talked to him, they cried in front of him, he just ignored it. He was living with his own solitude. He was being Myungsoo again, like what he do when their mother and father was being involved in an accident.

At the end of the night, Hoya shed his tears silently. Dongwoo also, he couldn’t hold back his tears and cried together with Myungsoo.

On the other side, Woohyung cried in the bathroom. He couldn’t take what happened earlier. He really confused and frustrated.

Sungyeol. He lied down on Sunggyu’s bed. Outside, you would see him sleeping but you can’t tell what he feels inside.

I need you. I really do.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there my loyal readers! Since I’ve to start my new school sessions in 2013, I couldn’t update this story regularly like what I did previous months ago. And I have to face the most important exam that would determine my future. Oh yeah, I’m a senior now!

If you do want to know what happened to the characters, especially Sungyeol and Anna, please patiently waiting for me to update it. I will try to sneak my time and write it again.

Happy New Year. Keep supporting ‘Be My Superman’

Thank you. Have a blast. *bowed 180 degree*