We began to feel the love. Slowly, smoothly.

Be My Superman.

 

Your POV

I woke up as soon as possible when I heard a loud annoying sound came from my phone. I looked at the clock.

It’s 7 am. It’s time to make breakfast.

I walked downstairs and straight to the kitchen while singing some song that I heard yesterday. What a great day I had yesterday. I hang out with Sungyeol for the whole day. I wondered where he is. Maybe he stills sleeping in his room.

When I’m about to go to the kitchen, I saw Hoya Oppa, Myungsoo and Dongwoo Oppa were sleeping in the living room. I noticed that Myungsoo kinda sick, just because a wet towel on his forehead. Did he have a fever yesterday? I put my hand on his neck and felt his body temperature.

His body was burning. Definitely he had a fever.

I checked out all the boys’ room. I found Sungjong still sleeping in his room.

The 3 boys didn’t come back yesterday. I woke Sungjong up. Luckily he was the easiest person to wake up in the morning.

I took out the shrimp, squids, chicken meats, cabbages, eggs and mixed veggies. I cooked some rice and make porridge for Myungsoo. I’ve planned to make omelet rice for them.

I carefully put the remedies in the dishes. I’m afraid I repeated the mistakes again. I put some of the chicken meat into the porridge to make it better. I know that guy hate eating bland food.

“Noona, what are you doing?”

I turned around and I saw Sungjong were standing behind me. He looks so…beautiful.

“Good morning dongsaeng! Eat this up and you should go to school!” I put the omelet rice in front of him.

“Noona, you’re not going?” he asked while he’s ready to eat.

“No. I don’t have any extra classes today.”

“Whoa, you’re so lucky.”

“Eat it up. I’m afraid that you might be late,”

I’m putting the omelet rice one by one and served it on the dining room. Sungjong already done eating and he were putting on his shoe at the front door. I walked to the living room to wake them up but suddenly I hear someone talked to Sungjong. I peeked at the window. Oh, that handsome doctor.

I went to Hoya Oppa. I shook his hands gently. Thank God, he woke up without any angst shown on his face.

“Hmmm?” he said. He stills in his daze mood.

“Oppa, breakfast is ready. You should wash your face and eat up.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s already 8 am. Waeyo?”

“What?! Oh, Arasso.”

I saw him woke up slowly and went to the bathroom. I strolled slowly to the front door and greet the handsome doctor who was talking with Sungjong.

“Noona, I’m going first. See you then!” he said cheerfully. I’m happy when see him happy like that.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo,” I greeted him with a smile. “Why are you here, doctor?” I continued.

“I wanna check Myungsoo for a while. I hear that he had a high fever yesterday.” He smiled. I smiled back to him. What a warm smile he has.

“Come in. He’s inside. Still sleeping.”

“Sure, thank you.”

I lead him to the place where Myungsoo were sleeping. He began to check Myungsoo’s body temperature and so on. I made omelet rice for him. Oh ya, I made hot chocolates too.

I saw him injecting something into Myungsoo’s body. And I saw Myungsoo suddenly woke up from his sleep.

I went to them. I put the hot chocolate I made for him on the coffee table.

I silently sat beside him and look what he’s doing to Myungsoo.

“I give him this IV drips because he was dehydrated. Do watch over him for a while, okay?”

“Sure. But he’s fine, right?”

“Yeah. Just after getting this treatment, he’ll be fine.”

I point my hand at the hot chocolate. He nodded and begins to sip it little by little.

“Hyung, when did you arrive?”

Oh, Dongwoo Oppa has already waked up.

“Just now. Did you give him the pills yesterday?”

“Hmm, but he can’t swallow it. So I give him half of it.”

“I just gave him this drip. You have to call me when he’s getting worst.”

“Wandering around Seoul last night, I felt tired. I just went to sleep after give him the pills.”

“Oppa, do you know where is Sungyeol?” I interrupted. I bet he know where would that guy is.

“Yeolli? I think he stayed all night at Blo hyung’s place.”

He kinda hesitates when I asked him that question actually.

“I already made breakfast. You should joining Hoya Oppa eating at the back.” I said, softly.

I accompanied Doctor Minho when he was ready to bow out.

“Please, take a good care of him.” He said, politely.

“Of course, doctor. You don’t have to worry much.” I said while lowering my head. I was blush when I hear his husky voice.

“From now on, just call me Oppa. Like those guys.”

“Arasso. Take care.”

I bowed. I left the front door after he was gone from my sight.

“Anna, I’m going out for a while with him. Take a good care of Myungsoo. Call me ASAP when anything happen.”

I glanced at Dongwoo Oppa. He was ready to go out with Hoya Oppa. They kinda rush for something. I just nodded and wave my hands to them.

I left alone again. Where’s Sungyeol anyway?
 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I had a bad dream. I just dream that I was in an event, where all people wore black clothes, from head to toe. And, they were crying. Some of them were shouting. I even dream all of my brothers. They seems weird in that dream.

What was that actually?

I woke up after a long sleep. I glared at the wall clock. It’s already 11 am. The house seems so quiet. Where did everyone go?

I felt something’s weird on my left hand. I held it up high to see it. When did I wore this IV drips? Did Minho hyung came over?

Then, I saw someone singing a song. So lovely. What a great voice she had. But wait, who is she?

I think that Anna. I peeked at the corner of the couch and I saw her was concentrating on her homework while put the earphones on.

I need to wash my face and get ready to the hospital. I have to see Sungyeol hyung now.

Maybe she realized that I was awake, she quickly ran to me and start asking questions.

“Myungsoo-goon, where are you going? Do you need my help? Do you want to eat?”

She asking too much questions relentlessly to me. She grabbed my hands and led me to the toilet.

“Could you please calm down? I can walk on my own.” I hissed.  She kinda annoying with that attitude actually.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I won’t ask more question after this.”

“Where did everyone go?” I began the conversation.

“Some of them didn’t come home yesterday. Only you, Sungjong, Dongwoo Oppa and Hoya Oppa were at home. They go out just now.”

Some of them sleep at the hospital; accompany your love one, if you wanna know.

“Dongwoo hyung sleep here?”

“Hmm,” she nodded. “I saw he sleep next to you in the morning.”

“I’m gonna wash my face first. Do you make breakfast?”

“I made chicken porridge for you. I’ll heat up again later after you’ve done washing.”

“Alright.”

I was about to walk to the toilet but the IV drips kinda suffocating me. I nearly fall down when the tube accidently stuck on the edge of the coffee table. But luckily she was fast. She quickly grabbed my back and pulled me on the couch again.

“OMO! Myungsoo-goon. Your hand!” she shouted while pointing her finger to my left hand.  Bloods keep flowing over and over again.  Strangely, I don’t feel anything about it. Just my head, the dizziness came again, just like last night.

She clumsily came to me while holding a box of first aid kid and a towel. She kinda panic when she saw my hand that full of bloods. I was so annoying when I hear she mumbled things that I don’t understand it.

I just gave my hand to her. She washed it carefully with the wet towel she brought and drips some iodine on my hands. She used a large bandage and warps the wound neatly.

I felt shivers in my entire body. I quickly cover up my entire body with the blankets.

“Myungsoo-goon~ Eat this porridge. You can’t leave your stomach empty.”

She put the tray that full of porridge and side dishes in front of me. She began to put some of the kimchi in it. She blow up slowly one full spoon of porridge and sue it to me.

I blinked my eyes twice. Her action, unbelievable. Did she want to do this with me?

“Eat this. I already blew it for you.” She said, innocently.

Oh my God. My heart beats faster than usual. What’s wrong with me?

Without any warning, she's feed into my mouth. Of her action, very drastic to me.

I chew it without words. I even don’t look at her. Why am I so nervous?

She continues feeding me. I just chew it silently. Then she gave me a pack of medicine which she said that Minho hyung left it behind just now.

I felt sleepy when I ate those medicines after a while. I planned to sleep for a while and I’ll go to the hospital to meet him. I wonder what happened to him.

Slowly, I began to close my eyes. I don’t know what happen again. What a weird thing I feel today.