That Morning.

Be My Superman.

 

 The alarm clock started to rang annoyingly. You looked up and it’s 5.30 in the morning. You woke up lazily and went straight to the bathroom. Done with your personal hygiene, you walked out of the room.

The living room kind a mess. You glanced at the couch. There’s someone lying on it. You came closer and you saw Sungyeol was sleeping soundly. Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungjong were sleeping on the floor.

You went straight to the kitchen.  You were planning to make breakfast for them. You opened up the fridge but there’s nothing in there. You opened up the cabinets and there’s one ramyun pack left.

When you looked at the sink, you when ARGH!

There are dishes everywhere in the sink. That’s looked kind a disgusting.

‘This kids….’ You mumbled slowly.

After done washing those dishes, you looked up at the clock. It’s just 6.00 am. You’re planning to go to the retail store nearby to get some groceries.

 “Where are you going Anna?” someone asked you from behind as you were ready to go out.

You turned around and saw Woohyun standing behind you.

“I’m going to go to the store, get some groceries.”

“At 6 in the morning? Really?”

“Don’t worry, I can ride a bus or just walk.”

“Aish you rock head.  There’s no girls walk alone to the store 6 in the morning.” Woohyun hissed.

“I’m not daring to wake Sungyeol or you guys up. Oppa, give me an hour and I’ll be back safely. Just go to sleep.”

“No. Wait for a sec; I’m going to get my keys.”

He went again inside the house to get his bike’s keys. You just stand there while waiting for him. You’re not afraid to go alone but since you also new to this neighborhood, they might be worry about you.

“Let’s go.”

You ride on and Woohyun started o drive fast on the road since the road still empty. The morning breeze greeted your skins softly. You’re so happy while riding the bike with Woohyun.

Arrived safely at the store, you went inside first while Woohyun searching for a parking.

You looked at those green vegetables leisurely. You picked up some Chinese cabbage, chive, sprouts, spinach, cabbage, carrots, onions and garlic. You were planned to make a bibimbap for them. You looked at the frozen food for a while. You want to buy those sausage and meat but you don’t have enough many since you’ve been using your scholarship money to buy your daily needs.

Woohyun came over after disappeared for a while. He took the basket from your hands.

“You want to make bibimbap?” he asked as he saw many vegetables in the baskets.

You just nodded while looking at the meats and sausages.

“If you want to buy those meats and sausages, then go ahead. I’ll pay.” He said gently while giving you a perfect sincere smile.

You just silently looked at him.

“Just buy it. I just got my salary yesterday. I know you want to cook the sausages because that’s Sungyeol’s favorite dish. Only he eats those kinds of things.”

You took 2 packs of sausages and put in the basket. “Do you want these meats too?” You asked.

“Yeah, take the biggest one and would you pack my lunch today?”

“I’m fine. Just tell me and I’ll do it.”

“Aww, that’s my girl!” He pinched your nose a little hard. Instantly, your face turned red.

“Do you need something else?”

“Yes actually. There’s nothing in the kitchen when I looked at it in the morning.”

“Let’s go and get some fresh milk. Sungyeol and Sungjong would like the strawberry milks in the morning.”

“Hoya Oppa? And what about Dongwoo Oppa and Myungsoo?”

“They eat everything except stones and wires.” He grinned. You giggled happily.

Done shopping the groceries, you went back home.

It’s 6.45 in the morning and everyone doesn’t wake up yet.

Woohyun were in charge waking up those sleeping bears while you’re in charge of making breakfast.