Chilling with the celebrities!

Be My Superman.

 

 

2 weeks later…

Your POV

“Oppa! Hurry up and bring the blankets here!” I shouted to Hoya hyung while he was holding a basket of blankets near the garage. Today, we decided to clean the whole house because Sunggyu hyung would be back by today. Because Sungjong made a terrible party last night, the house was so dirty.

“Yah! You should come here and help me instead of nagging around!”

I turned to the left and looked at Hoya Oppa. He seems mad while carrying the laundry baskets that full with blankets. I just grinned to him. He came to me and put the laundry basket in front of me.

“This. Do it yourself. I’m going to work. Ask Dongwoo hyung for help. Or call your boyfriend instead of that dinosaur.” He said with serious look but end up smiling to me. I chuckled when I heard he saw Dongwoo Oppa as dinosaur. He would be mad if he heard that.

“So here comes the dinosaur!”

We turned back when he heard ‘dinosaur’ voice roaring from our back. I looked at Hoya Oppa and he looked back at me. I just was laughing out loud when Dongwoo Oppa tried to kick Hoya Oppa’s . But instead of kicked his brother’s , he fall down in front of me.

 “Aigoo!” I shouted when he falls in front of me. I heard a loud ‘bang’ sound when he falls down. Hoya Oppa were panic and ran to us.

“Sorry hyung! Sorry!” Hoya Oppa apologized to Dongwoo Oppa. Unlike others, they would be mad if they fall because of someone that makes them annoyed but Dongwoo Oppa was laughing too loud.

What a happy man he is.

“So, do you have any plans for today?” he said after he stood up and leaning against the wall. Hoya Oppa just went inside, preparing himself to go to work. I started to hang the blankets. He helped me hanging those blankets and thanks to him, I managed to handle the work so fast.

“No. I think I just stay at home until Sungyeol’s return home.” I said while carrying the laundry basket.

“Do you wanna come with me? To my studio? One of my friends makes some party for his new coming album”

“Why would you bring me Oppa?”

“I just think that you might be bored with everyone go out. No one would stay home today until midnight.”

He’s right. Sungyeol would be back at 2. Everyone went to their work place today and I’ll be alone tonight.

“Alright Oppa! What dress should I wear? I’m going to ask Sungyeol’s first.”

“I just asked Yeolli about it. He said yes. Just wear simple clothes. Jackets and jeans should be fine.”

“Give me 20 minutes!”

“Alright. I’ll wait for you inside. Call me when you’re ready.”

I climbed the stairs happily. Dongwoo Oppa gonna bring me to the party tonight. It would be so much fun!

 

Dongwoo’s POV

When I was waiting for Anna preparing herself, I took out my cell phone and dialed up someone’s name. I just wore red skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt with some of quotes on it.  Almost 10 seconds, the caller picked up my calls.

“Yes?” It was Sunggyu hyung’s voice.

“Tell Yeolli, I’ll bring Anna to my friend’s party. Yeah, you just tell him don’t worry.”

“I’ll tell him later. He stills inside doing some check-ups.”

“Alright then, I gotta go. She’s here. Bye.”

I hang up when I saw Anna was standing in front of me. She wore a black t-shirt with jackets with a skinny jean. She was so beautiful. I was stunned when I saw her dress up like that. 

“So, should we go now princess?” I said with a smile on my face.

“Of course Oppa! Let’s rockin’ tonight!” She replied so cheerfully. I saw a bright smile on her face. Maybe she was so excited about it.

We rode my Kawasaki bike to Gangnam, where the party was held. Actually, it was my great best friend’s party, Jiyoung who was recently releasing his new album ‘One of a kind’ and his song was hit jackpot. So, as a friend, he invited me to the ‘GD and Friends Party’. That’s why I bring Anna with me.

We arrived at the Galaxies club. There were so many reporters and photographers. I saw some of my friends, YG’s staffs and Jiyoung’s friends arrived at the same time. I parked my bike next to Top’s big bike. He arrived earlier than me.

“Oppa…” I turned around when I heard Anna called my name.

“Yes?” I said while opened up the helmets that I wore just now.

“Is this the party you said earlier? It seems like a red carpet events,” she said confusingly.

“It’s Gdragon’s Party. Just come in. They’re kind people. Trust me.”

I saw her eyes popped out. Maybe she was so shocked when I said G dragon.

“G-G-G DRAGON? LIKE SERIOUSLY?”

I laughed so hard. She was so shocked because of the party.

“You like him don’t cha?” I asked. She just nodded happily. Yeah, I know she loves Bigbang so much. That’s why I brought her to Jiyoung’s party.

“Come, we should go inside!”

Some of the fans were screaming so loud until I can’t even hear what Anna said to me. We went inside quickly and I spotted Jiyoung with big bang members at the bar. I approached him with a smile on my face.

“Yo bro! Ssup?!” I said warmly to him. He smiled to me and we began to hug each other. He was so warm to me. People always said that he was an arrogant and snobby kid but for me, Jiyoung was cool and warm-hearted. He actually like to be friends with people but they seems don’t like Jiyoung much. Maybe Jiyoung was a successful composer at the young age. Unlike me. I stills a trainee and a student.

“Hey Woo! You come with whom? New chicks huh?” he grinned at me. Well, maybe he saw Anna. I sat next to him while Anna quietly sat next to me.

“She’s my sister. A big fan of yours.” I said proudly while looking at Anna’s red face. Maybe she was so shy facing his idol, Jiyoung. Jiyoung warmly give her a greet.  Anna looked at me and I just nodded. She greeted Jiyoung back.

“Well hello cutie pie. I heard that you like me aren’t you? I’m Jiyoung.” He said warmly. Anna looked a little bit comfortable now.  She stared to smile to them. I was glad that she wouldn’t be so timid.

The party started to be so happening when Bigbang members performing an opening song. We just enjoyed the Fantastic Baby song. Some of the guest were started to go wild when heard the ‘BOOM SHAKALAKA’ from Top’s deep voice. I also followed some of them dancing that song.

After that, Jiyoung started performing his hit song ‘That XX’ with a young guitarist, Sungha Jung. I didn’t even realize that kid was here.  Jiyoung has been a great mentor to him and I was glad. At least Jiyoung has someone accompany him. I can’t be by his side forever. I have my own jobs too.

Anna started to sing a long when Jiyoung was performing that song. I think that was her favorite song. I drink the coke that had been served by the waiters and ate some of the snacks.

Suddenly, Lydia Paek, one of my best friends came to me. She sat between me and Anna. I greeted her happily and she seems bright to see me.

“Hey Woo. I thought you’re not coming.” She greeted me cheerfully.

“It’s Jiyoung’s party, babe. How come I can’t even not attend?” I answered while narrowing my eyebrows.

“So you come with whom? Where’s Hoya?”

“He had something to do. I came with my sister, Anna.”

She turned to the right where Anna was sitting at her right.

“You? Oh! You’re so beautiful! I’m Lydia~”

“Hi. I’m Anna~”

“How beautiful you’re Anna. Nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too!”

I just smiled when I heard the girls greeted each other. Lydia turned to me again. Maybe she has something to say. Yeah, we had never met again lately. Lydia was so busy helping Jiyoung with his new album.

“I’m gonna sing with Ji today. You should watch it!”

“Oh yeah? Which song would you sing with him?”

“It’s missing you actually. Yoona unnie can’t attend the party. Boom was here but she doesn’t want to sing that song with him.”

“2NE1 girls were here? I didn’t even see Dara or Chaerin since I arrived.”

“They’re upstairs, chilling with Seungri and Taeyang. You should go upstairs! Don’t just sit here all the time.”

“I will. Just wait for Ji finishing his performance and I’ll go hang out with you guys upstairs.”

“But you’ve to wait until my performance with Ji. After that you may go okay.”

“Alright babe. But have you seen Tablo hyung?”

Seriously I can’t even see that guy anywhere. Is he not coming?

“He’s right behind you. I gotta go. See you in a while then. Have fun!”

I quickly turned back after Lydia told me Tablo hyung was at my back. There he is. He looked at me with a grinned on his face. Look so stupid in my eyes actually.

“Hyung!” I called him. He came to me slowly and sat in front of me.

“Hello Mr. Dino~ I thought you’re not coming. Where’s Hoya?” he asked, right after he took a place in front of me.

“Well, it’s Ji’s party. How come I’m not attending? Where’s your wife hyung?”

“Aish you brat! Why should my wife come here? I have a 9 months baby you know!”

“Having a 9 months baby and you’re now chilling at the exclusive club? Like really hyung?”

“Well, I’m Tablo right? My wife let me hang out just for today. So, let me have fun then.”

“Yeah hyung. I know.”

“Who’s this?”

He pointed at Anna. Another one came to me and asked who she is.

“My sister. Say hi to Tablo Ajusshi.”

“Ajusshi?!” he shouted. Anna chuckled.

“Hello Mr. Tablo. Nice to meet you.”

“Hello beautiful. Nice to meet you too.”

Well, everyone seems fine with her. I’m glad that everyone like Anna just the way I do. I just chatting with my friends while Anna was having so much fun with Lydia. After that, I bring her upstairs. Taeyang was so glad to see her. To him, Anna seems beautiful. I was happy when she happy.

 

Your POV’s

Never expected for my entire life, I spend my nights with some of the world stars. I hang out with 2NE1 members, Bigbang members and some of the YG stars. I can’t even imagine that I would meet my Kwon Jiyoung someday. Meet him exclusively here without waiting for any sign event.  I can’t never imagine that Dongwoo Oppa have friends like them. Lydia unnie, she was so kind to me. She dragged me everywhere in the entire club. I even was singing the lonely song with 2NE1 members. Jung Sungha, one of Jiyoung Oppa best friend, seems friendly to me. We’re having so much fun today.

I seen Jiyoung Oppa on the news and magazines and I thought he was an arrogant celebrity. But I was totally wrong! He was so kind to me. He’s so gentle towards his friends. Just looked at his looks, we can tell that he’s just a typical snobby rich kids. But in reality, Kwon Jiyoung just warm-hearted, kind towards his close friends.

He even gave me his phone number and a signing album. He said I have advantage to be a singer. But for me, I don’t like being in a celebrity world. I just like being what I am now. Living in an ordinary house with my love ones.

“So, Anna. You just call me when you’ve some free time! Or just come to my studio!” he said warmly to me. I can even feel his sincerity. 

“We should hang out more than! I can teach you cool dance! Sungha could teach you some guitar chords! Bigbang would teach you some SHAKALAKA silly moves! Minzy and CL would be pleased to hang out again with you.” Lydia unnie said to me then hugged me warmly.

Top Oppa, Taeyang Oppa, Seungri Oppa and Daesung Oppa. They were so kind to me. I was so glad when they treat me like a little sister. Top Oppa serious glares don’t terrify me. His eyes were just so cool! I even wanna have his eyes! He showed some of his silliness while we’re hangs out with each others.

And lastly, Tablo Ajusshi. He was so funny I told ya! He never seems like a father after all! His serious face seems so funny to me even though he just blankly looks at others. He even gave me his Pieces of You book and signed in it.

Yeah, what a great night. Thanks to Dongwoo Oppa for bring me there. What a wonderful party. I was being friendly with them just for a night. Thank you Oppa. I’m glad you made me happy. Thank you again.

AND I LOVE YOU DINOSAUR OPPA!