We need each other, for sure.

Be My Superman.

 

From what I’ve wrote down on this story, I realized that I make a mistake. If you realize in the foreword, I make Hoya’s character the most calm person right? But when you read the story, I make him as Dongwoo’s character, the hot tempered guy.

Their characters changed. I’m sorry about that. Do forgive and forget.

*****

Myungsoo’s POV

I felt sick. Really sick. All I heard was Hoya hyung’s shouting over and over again to me. Everything around me felt dizzy.

I knew it. Sungyeol hyung is sick. I can feel it. Now.


Hoya’s POV

I ran to the door and I knocked it. Hoping Anna was there and opened it up for me and Myungsoo.

Few seconds later, Sungjong’s face show up and I nearly screamed because of him.

“Why hyung?” he asked. I stay still at my place. When did he go home? Wasn’t he at the hospital just now?

“Oh, Gyu hyung asked me to go home. Accompany Anna unnie tonight.”

He was able to read my blank expression. I really don’t know he was home. Luckily. Because I forget to asked Dongwoo hyung for the keys.

“Where’s she?” I asked. I opened up my shoes and put it on the shoe rack.

“She’s inside. Still sleeping.” He answered. I glanced at the pajama he wore. What a girly taste he had.

I went to the car back and tried to help Myungsoo out. I piggyback him inside. Sungjong who saw that were panic and screamed a little to me.

“Stop screaming, will ya?” I growled. His screaming voice kinda irritated me.

“Make him a hot chocolate and get me the medicine in the first aid box.” I ordered him. He obediently went to the kitchen to make the hot chocolate. I grab one of the towels on the shelf and dipped it in a hot water. Then, I put it on his forehead. I went to his room and grab Sungyeol’s blanket.  He had a fever. Maybe because of Sungyeol, he falls sick too.

“Hyung,”

I turned to the right and I saw him put down the hot chocolate and a pack of medicines. I smiled to him, thank him for helping me.

“Why don’t you just bring him to the hospital, hyung?”

I was busy searching for the suitable medicine that he brought just now. All of the pills were expired. I held up my head and looked at him.

“He would be mad if I bring him to the hospital. You know this guy right?”

“Do you want me to bring anything else?”

“I call you when I need something. Just sleep. It’s already 3 am. Tomorrow is Friday, remember?”

“Arasso. Call me when you need something.”

He went into his room. I sat on the floor besides Myungsoo. I put my hand on my head. What a long day today. I’m worried about these two guys. Their bonds were so strong.  What’s wrong with Sungyeol anyway?

“Yah, you had a high fever.” I said while putting my hand on his forehead. He stills sleeping soundly. I wondered what he felt. Maybe terrible.  I’m so useless. I can’t even do anything right now.

My phone rang. I picked it up.

Oh, it’s Dongwoo hyung.

“Yes?” I greet him.

“Where you are and where Myungsoo is?” his voice, sounds serious.

“I bring him home. I found him fainted in the bathroom. He had a high fever.” I explained all to him.

“What? Why won’t you tell me?”

“I am. But we just came home. I’ve planned to call you but you ended up calling me first.”

“Stay with him. Look after Anna and Sungjong. I’ll be back later. I’m gonna buy some medicine for him first.”

“There’s no pharmacy open in this hour, hyung.”

“I’ll find one. You have your bike at the practice room right?”

“Yes. The key is on the table in the practice room.”

“Alright. Take care of those kids.”

He hangs up. I went back to him. I woke him up slowly.

“Yah, Myungsoo.”

He slowly opened up his eyes.

“Drink this first.” I said while lending the hot chocolate to him. He refused to drink it.

“Just drink it a little. Then you have to eat all those pills.” I ordered. But he refused it again.

What a stubborn kid.

“DRINK IT UP YOU AIRHEAD!” I barked. He seems afraid with it. He slowly swallowed it and then he went back to sleep again.

“Good kid.”

I walked to the bathroom. Gonna washed my face and get some nap time. Just one hour.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I ran as fast as I could to the practice room.  Practice room and hospital were not that far. I arrived at the practice room for just 10 minutes non-stop running.

I quickly drove the bike and began to search all the pharmacies in town. But there’s none at this hour.

I increased the speeds and my eyes were searching for them. I tried to go to one of the convenience stores nearby. I looked for the pills. But there’s none. Out of stock, they said.

So where am I gonna find that pills? Do I have to come back to the hospital? But what am I gonna say to the nurses in charge?

I have to try it. I drove the bike back to the hospital. I went straight to the pharmacy. Duh, it was closed.

“Miss, can I have some medicine?” I asked one of the nurses that walked passed me.

“What medicine? I can’t give it to you like that.” She replied. Sounds rude to my ears.

“My brother had a high fever. Can you just give me painkiller or something?” I begged her. But she keeps her poker face to me.

Should I slap this nurse? She’s so rude.

“Dongwoo!”

I turned back. Oh, Minho hyung! Good! What a coincidence!

“Did you search for something?” he asked.

“Actually, Myungsoo had a high fever at home. I need medicine right now.”

“How’s his condition?”

“He’s good. But his body temperature was high.”

“I’ll give you. But you have to inform me if something bad happen. Call me ASAP when his body temperature getting worst.”

“Gomawo hyung! Thank you!”

I drove back home with a smile. God sent me good people when I need them.

Myungsoo, just wait for me. I’ll be back soon.