Would miracle happens?

Be My Superman.

 

No One’s POV

Chanyeol looked at Luhan who was busy flipping the magazine. He was too boring hanging in this room. It’s already 12 and Lay didn’t wake up yet.

“Hyung, when will he get up anyway?” he asked impatiently.

Luhan looked up. He glanced at Lay who still sleeping soundly.  Kris already went home for a while to change his clothes. It’s just him and Chanyeol stay here quietly waiting for Lay to wake up.

“Remember what Kris had said? They sleep at 3. Just wait a little bit. Maybe he’ll wake up soon.”

Chanyeol stood up suddenly. “I’m going to fill up my stomach. You want anything?”

“No thanks. I’ll call you when I need some. Where are you going?”

“Just to the nearby market. They got some delicious foods there. It’s also cheaper than any other places.”

“I call you when Lay wakes up.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll go first!”

Luhan waved his hands to Chanyeol and watched him disappear at the other side if the door.

 

//

 

Hoya’s POV

“What is she doing here anyway?” I thought while I was buying some sandwich to my brothers. I saw here chilling alone at the cafeteria. I didn’t approach here. It’s better if I just stay there or just walk by.

Sungyeol already entered the operation hall safely. Now, Sunggyu hyung, I and Myungsoo were waiting for him at this room. Although six hours is a long time, I bet nobody would be complaint since it’s for our brother.

But did she come here to see Sungyeol?

 

Your POV

I checked the phone for the thousandth time. But still, Minho Oppa didn’t pick it up. I don’t wanna to go and see him alone. At least, I want Minho Oppa here, besides me and am my source of courage.

It’s already two hours here since I wait for him. Did he had any important things to do? Didn’t he saw my message this morning?

Suddenly a young nurse approaches me. I looked at her once she came to me while bring a note.

“Are you Miss Anna?” she asked while giving the warmest smile I ever felt.

“Yes,” I nodded. Then she gave me the note.

Ahh, it’s from Minho Oppa.

 

Anna,

I’ll have an important operation this morning. Just wait for me at my room.

I’ll be back within 6 hours.

-Minho

 

“Can you show me his room, please?”

“Sure miss, come.”

 

//

 

No One’s POV

Luhan was fall asleep after Chanyeol left the room alone with Lay. Just for 30 minutes after that, he was awake when he heard a loud noise of a person falling. He quickly opened up his eyes and saw Lay was on the floor, fall from his bed.

“Hey! Are you okay?!” Luhan grabbed Lay’s hand, supporting him to get up and get on his bed again. He’s too shocked when he saw Lay falls that way.

“Lay! You’re bleeding!” Luhan shouted. He wanted to run to the doctor outside but suddenly Lay stopped him.

“Why don’t you greet me first, at least? Don’t you have any idea how much I miss you?” he pouted.

Then, Luhan chuckled all of the sudden. “I miss you too. But wait, let me call uncle first.”

“Where’s Kris?” 

“He went home for a while. I’ll call the doctor, wait here.”

 

//

 

Kris walking lazily to the stairs. He just dropped by to change his clothes. He quickly climbed the stairs. He doesn’t want to meet anyone, especially his father.

Thank God nobody was there on the main hall. He moved to his room, clean up and wear the simple clothes, out of his grand closets.

By wearing a simple blue ocean t-shirt and a pair of black jean, he went down again. Nobody was there, even his mother. He wondered where they could be. Usually, his sister would be here, accompany his mother doing some girly things.

“Yifan,”

Unexpected situation. Kris hesitated to turn back at first when he heard that voice calling his name.

“Yes?”  He responded, without looking at the owner of the voice.

“Look at me, can you?”

“What is it, father?” He finally surrenders. He needs to prepare himself, being scolded by his father.

“Why aren’t you going to the office today? You know we have important guests from Japan, right?” asked his father who was mad to his only son.

“I’m sorry; I have something important to do.” he bowed, obediently. He had cursing all the way since he gets caught with his father just now.

“Is our guests was not as important as yours?”

“Well yes, daddy. It’s about my own friend.”

“How long you gonna take care of that sick guy anyway? Don’t you have your life?”

“That sick guy is my friend. I’m gonna take care of him, till my last breath.”

“He’s nothing Yifan!”

“Stop talking about my friend, daddy! Whatever you think, I don’t care. I’ve promise to Lay; I’ll take care of him, until I die. Even if I fall on the ground, I’ll protect him, no matter what!” Kris raised his voice. It was accident, actually. He didn’t mean to.

“I don’t care. Leave your friend or I’ll kick you out of this house.”

“Don’t you forget? You’re only my stepdad. I own this house and the company, not you.”

His stepdad was speechless for a while.

“And one more thing, I still have some respect to you. I trusted you to lead the company. Don’t you ever try to ruin it, or I’ll bring your whole world down. Stop talking crap about my own friend.”

 

//

 

“How is he?” Chanyeol asked Luhan when he gets back to the room. He was a bit shocked when he heard Lay hyung fell from his bed, and bleeding. Luhan was standing next to him, waiting for the nurses to do their last jobs on Lay.

“What did uncle says?”  He asked Luhan, once again.

Dr. Park was already left when he was arrived. He’s a little bit late when he got the call from Luhan. He glanced at Luhan who was nervously his hair back and forth.

“He’s okay. But it’ll take time for his bleeding to be stop.”

“How long?”

“Maybe an hour?”

Chanyeol give a weird look. Luhan looked at him and sighed, “Just a bit cut, but big major problem.”

“Did Kris hyung knew about this?”

“No. Just let him be. Give him time to get himself some rest,”

“He’s getting worse, hyung.”

Chanyeol can’t help anymore. he lowered down his head, preventing himself to cry. Seeing Lay like this, making his heart aches.

Lay was lying on the bed with both of his eyes close. He was enduring the pain, and giving orders to his body to cooperate with him. Since he just falls of the bed, he started to bleed; even it was just a cut when he accidently pulled the IV drop needle from his hand. His head feels dizzy.

If Kris knew he falls, maybe he would be sworn by him. He already broke the promise. It was thousandth time he says to Kris that he would not get hurt even a cut. Thank God Kris wasn’t here. Only Luhan and Chanyeol accompanied him here.

He strongly opened up his eyes. Even he felt dizzy because he lost his blood quite much, he lifted his hand and called his two friends over there who was chatting among themselves. Luhan saw it and pulled Chanyeol over to go to Lay.

“Need anything?”

“Are you hurt, hyung?”

“Want me to call uncle?”

“Or do you wanna eat something?”

Receiving non-stop questions like bullets, Lay just slightly chuckled seeing the way these two men behaves towards him.

“Are you happy?” Luhan asked, when he saw Lay chuckled.

He weakly replied, “When both of you are here, I’m happy. Totally happy.”

“You scared me hyung!” Chanyeol said pouting.

“Sorry guys. How’s your life?”

Luhan began, “Me? I’m just happy by the way I lived. As long as I have my family, you, him and other members, I’m gonna live,”

“Family,” Lay said with a deep-depressed tone voice.

Chanyeol understood. Luhan too. Chanyeol tapped Lay shoulder, giving him spirit to lift his chin up once again. Lay slowly turned away from them. Luhan stopped it but when he saw tears start to fall from Lay’s eyes, he just let it go. Chanyeol pulled Luhan out, leaving Lay behind and giving him space to cry.

And at the time when they walked out of the room, Kris came with a paper bags full with foods. He just wore a plain ‘V’ neck t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers.

Chanyeol don’t let him to come it. With a growl, furious tone, Kris asked “Is there anything happen?”

“He’s crying. He missed his family, maybe.” Luhan responded.

“Family,”

Both of them let out sighed. Kris joined them sitting at the waiting bench.  They gave Lay time to recover. Even when Kris heard that Lay’s crying, he doesn’t have any spirit to go, and face the sad Lay.

No.

“Don’t we have anything to do to make his mother come and see him?” Chanyeol stated suddenly, in the quiet situation of them.

“Hard-headed woman like her, I bet we didn’t have any hope.”

“She already threw Lay away from her life, remember?”

“But still, she’s still a mother to Lay.”