Prologue 1

Be My Superman.

"Omma, can you fetch me after school? Can you?" said the girl, who was 9 at that time while breakfast with her lovely mother.

"Okay, I'll fetch you. Wait for me until I come. Don't follow strangers. Arasso?" replied her mother with a warm smile.

"Okay. Bring my brother along!" 

"For what?" 

"I'm going to tell my friends, I have a cute and handsome brother just like appa!" 

"Okay dear. Let's go. Your bus is here."

She grab her schoolbag and run to the front door. Her bus was there, waiting for her to ride in. She keeps on waving at her until the bus disappear at the end of the corner

"Don't forget to eat your lunch! Drink a lot of water!" shouted her mother.

"Okay omma! I'll eat my lunch!" 

Her mother countinued watching her daughter's school bus. She keep waving at her until the bus dissapear at the end of the corner. 

Feelings of sadness and sorrow suddenly appear. Why?

--------------------

 

That afternoon, she arrived safely at her daughter's school. There're still quite a lot of time before the bell rang. She took her son, who is 3 years old, to the park near her daughter's school. A lot of people parents and people are at the park at that time. 

"What a beutiful auntum, Kijung-ya" she said to her son. Her son who understand a little just put a smile on his lips.

"What would your sister do if she lost us? I bet she won't live happily just like now." She sighed heavily. Inside her mind, they're lot of thoughts. She don't know what to do. Everything feel weird, odd.

It's 2.00 pm and the bell rangs. A very loud and anoyying noise. She waited for her daughter outside the primary school gate.  

She didn't saw her daughter anywhere. It's been 15 minutes she standing at the gate. 

But then, she saw her daughter at the bus stop. Her daughter were ready to cross the street. 

Cars, lorry and motorcycles were busily moving on the streets.

"NOOOOOOOO!" She shouted. She run towards her daughter when she saw her daughter cross the street without looking left and right.

A big car were sped off towards her. She can't think futher. She blocked her daughter with her body. Then...

BANG!

boom sound switch off the movements of every person who was there. Everybody were panic. There were an accident! 

"Omma!" She shouted crazily. Her clothes were covered with blood. She grab her mother tightly while crying.

But then ..........

BANG!

Again, everyone looked towards the noise. There were a little boy who was crashed by a car. 

Anna looked towards the accidents. She cried and scream.

Her mother ........... her brother .........

She lost both of them in a moment. Why did God punished her like this?

At the end, she fainted with full of regrets.