Cherish.

Be My Superman.

 

 

Few weeks later ……

Your POV

I brushed my hair gently, tied it up high with pink ribbon. I wore a simple white shirtless top, with skinny turquoise jeans.

Finally, it’s the day.

I went down, joining my family who were having breakfast happily. I looked around, searching for Minho Oppa but he wasn’t there.

So I asked mother who were there, feeding my father. “Do you see Minho Oppa?”

She gently turned around and faced me, “He’s not comeback, since yesterday. Maybe he had some emergency cases to settle on.”

“Why?” Father asked. I took a sit next to him, carefully picking up the sandwich and poured the milk into my glass. “I’m going to the hospital today,”

“Are you well prepared?” he asked more.

I smiled to both of them, “Well yes. I’ve thinking about it for such a long time. Today I’ll meet him and settling this misunderstanding.”

Father smiled warmly too me. He cutely said ‘Fighting’ with both of his hands up in the air.

I chuckled. He’s too cute to handle.

“Where’s everyone?”  I asked, especially to mother.

“Yunho will not come back until the end of the month. Taemin already went off to school. When will you come back?”

“I don’t know. If I can manage it so fast, then I’ll come back before midnight. Okay?”

“As long as you can take care of yourself,” father interrupted.

“Don’t worry.”

I kissed both of them before I went down to the garage. I walked to my beloved Range Rover, started the engine and drive it safely. Even though I had my breakfast just now, I still got butterflies in my stomach.

Many things run through my mind. I wonder how things gonna happen.

Will it happen as what I expected?

Will he accept me warmly like before?

Will everything would be completely fine, just like before?

It just takes 40 minutes journey to this place. I parked the car outside of the building. I didn’t go out immediately. I dazed for a while.

Will everything be as clear as I expected?

Again, I’m debating with my own self.

That’s it! No matter what happen, I’ve came here. I’m here. No matter what, just face it!

You can do it!

 

Minho POV

“Is the patient ready?” I asked the nurse who was in charge on today’s operation.

I’m kinda nervous. I don’t know why.

“Just take an hour more. After that, we’ll enter the operation hall.”

“Yes, doctor.”

I checked the patient’s profile once again. I do everything I supposed to do before I go into the operation’s hall. One of the doctors in charge, my dear friend, Suho entered my room leisurely.

“Is your patient ready?” he inquired, sat on the couch with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“Another one hour. After that, we’ll enter the operation’s hall.”

“Are you nervous? Wow, it’s my first time seeing you like this.”

“Don’t know. I kinda have mixed feelings right now.”

“Don’t worry too much. Everything will be alright, as long as we had a great team spirit together.”

“Can he survive without the kidney? I’m afraid he can’t survive until we find the one for him.”

“He will, trust me. You need to find it faster. I heard that his left kidney was worst right? Why should he keep that kidney anyway?”

“I hope so,”

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

Just one more hour and he’ll go to the operation hall. I realized that he kinda nervous. But he tends to keep it from me. Woohyun and I were sitting near him almost 3 hours since he was told to do the operation today.

“Are you okay?”  I asked, to confirm that he’s in good condition. Sungyeol kinda tired but he hang in there. After he was injected with many things, he looked a bit tired but after all, his condition is still okay.

He nodded weakly without answering. We’re now waiting for him to enter the hall. He didn’t say much since this morning. He was hearing to his iPod all the time and refused to talk to us. But we all know, he’s nervous. It’s the way he wanted to calm himself.

“How long should we wait?” Woohyun asked me. maybe he was boring waiting in this quiet room for so long. I know he had his job today.

“Another hour. After that, his surgery will take almost six hours to be done.”

“I can’t promise to wait for him that long, hyung. Sorry,”

“Nah, don’t worry. I know you had a work to do. I’ll wait for him here until he done. Aren’t Myungsoo come today?”

Woohyun raised his shoulder, “He maybe late,”

“He’s kinda nervous and I think he needs Myungsoo now,”

“I know hyung. It’s too obvious.”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

Damn! Why isn’t anyone waking me up?!

I looked at the clock. It’s 8! Sungyeol hyung would be operate today and I’m still as clumsy like this!

I kicked Dongwoo hyung who sleep next to me. I told him to wake Hoya hyung up.

Dammit! We’re all late!

 

 

 

No One’s POV

Two well build figure walked into the hospital casually. One with blonde hair and one with dark chocolate, wavy style. The tall guy was wearing a simple jacket with white singlet, and a pair of black skinny jeans, exposing his long skinny legs. The blonde guy looked hot with his simple sweatshirt, combined with a pair of red skinny jeans.

Both of them carrying a bucket of fruits and bags full of souvenirs and candies. They walked to the information centre.

“Miss,” the blonde called. When the nurse turned to them, she blushed immediately.

“Can I help you, sir?”  She said politely.

“Can I know which room is Mr. Zhang Yixing’s?”

“Waited a second, sir.” She checked at the computer and facing them again. “4th floor, room 890.”

“Thank you,”

The blonde went to the tall guy who was standing at the lounge with his phone.

“Chanyeol!” He called. “Calling who?”

“Kris didn’t pick up the phone. Is he sleeping or what?  Do you get the room’s number?”

“Yup. It’s on the 4th floor.”

“Come, Lu. I’m so excited to meet them.”

So, Luhan and Chanyeol walked together and took the lift eagerly. They miss Lay and Kris so much. It’s been a while since they met them and they’re in Korea.

Both of them busy dealing with each other’s life.

“Are you bought the comics that I told you so?” Luhan asked to confirm it again.

“Yes captain. I also brought the books that I bought for him too.”

“What book?”

“Some motivation books, to regain his spirit back.”

“You’re clever, Chanyeol!”

“I know,” he smirked, at the end.

 

//

 

Nobody wake up. Lay was still sleeping soundly on his bed, covering his body with his thick cozy blankets while Kris just lay down on the big sofa next to the bed. The coffee table near him was full with paper works. His laptop too was still on.

Kris came straight from work and hasn’t had dinner yesterday. It’s all because of Yixing whine to him that he was too boring. For Yixing, he will do anything. As the result, he came straight from his workplace and still with his white shirt and black jeans.

Lay had some problems with his blood pressure yesterday. He can’t even sleep for the whole night. Kris was the one who accompanied him, giving him everything he wanted. Lay just fell asleep at 3 in the morning, after the nurse gave him the painkiller.

So, it was too exhausted day for Kris and to Lay.

 

//

 

Chanyeol tiptoed into the room, along with Luhan who carried the paper bags from Chanyeol’s hands. They’re informed that both of Lay and Kris didn’t wake up yet. Luhan quietly put the bags on the table while Chanyeol went to Kris.

“They look really tired,” Chanyeol whispered. Both of them now looking at Kris sleeping figure.

Luhan didn’t stay put. He cleans up the paper works on the table and threw the rubbish out of the room. Chanyeol opened up the curtain to let the lights come in, enlighten this gloomy room.

Kris, who was disturbed by the lights, opened up his eyes slowly. He began to wake up and lean his back at the couch.

“Morning hyung,” Chanyeol greeted. Kris was surprised at first when he saw both Chanyeol and Luhan in the room.

“When you guys came here?” he inquired with the slowest voice he can do. He didn’t want to wake Yixing up. His condition might not in a good state now.

“Just now. Is he sick?” Luhan interrupted. He came from the toilet and joined Chanyeol and Kris sitting on the comfy couch.

 “A bit. He had major headache last night. He just fell asleep at 3.” He explained to both of them.

“We bring some comics and books for him. Luhan hyung bought some candies too.”

“I’ve put it there, in the closet. Tell Yixing to take it from there if he’s boring.”

Kris just nodded. He makes his way to the toilet to clean up his face and teeth. He didn’t get enough sleep now. He took out his phone and dial up his secretary number.

After few seconds,

“Hello, Mei. I’m not going to the office today. Cancel all my meetings.”

“But Sir, Chairman Wu would be mad if he knows you didn’t come,”

“You don’t have to worry, I’ll handle that. Cancel all my meetings today. Thank you.”

Without waiting for his secretary to replied, he already cut off the conversation.

Let today be the happiest day for Yixing, him, Luhan and Chanyeol.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

“Aish hyung! faster!” I barked to them.

“Aish you bastard! Are you expecting me to run like cheetahs?!” Hoya barked back to me.

“You’re the one who didn’t wake us up!” its dinosaur turns to bark at me.

“We’re late hyung!”

“We know you fool!” They replied to me in synchronize. Such a good teamwork.Haha.

I ran as fast as I could, avoiding as much as the pedestrians who walked at the busy street this morning. I’ve called Sunggyu hyung. He said Yeol hyung would be inside in 40 minutes. We can’t use our bikes because Hoya hyung lend it to his friends yesterdays. Aish, that man!

Wait for me hyung, I’ll run to you even I break my legs!

 

Woohyun’s POV

I looked at Sungyeol. Many wires began to appear at both of his hands and body. Look creepy.

Sunggyu hyung went out to manage some documents about the surgery today. So I was in the room alone with Sungyeol. He looked a bit depressed.

I wonder why.

“Are you afraid?” I asked gently. I stand next to the bed, looking at him.

He weakly smile at me and say, “Not really. Sooner or later, I shall face these things to right?”

“Then, why I see you a bit sad? You didn’t even talk much since this morning,”

“Hyung—“he called, all of the sudden.

“Wae?” I responded.

“I miss my old life,”

“Is that about Anna?”

“I don’t know. Somehow I miss her and everything that I’ve gone through,”

“You’ll be safe. If Minho hyung or the hospitals get the suitable donor for you, you’ll go back to your old life,”

“I hope so. I’m tired for living like this. Doing so many dialyses makes me sick.”

“Just sleep, Yeol. You’re going to go through a very long journey after this,”

I caressed his hair gently, forcing him to calm himself.

“Wake me up when Myungsoo arrive, hyung.” he whined a bit, sounds cute.

“I will.”

I remembered what my mother had said, when you’re getting older and older, you’ll have no reasons to laugh and to cry. That’s why, she said, she wants all his sons cherish their lives.

I will mother. I’ll cherish my brother’s live, as beautiful as I can give.