The source of courage

Be My Superman.

 

At the hospital.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

“What do you mean by that?” 

I asked after I listened to what my friend, Minho said just now. I’m really can’t believed it. Truly.

 I saw Minho just smile lightly to me. With his heartless expression, I know something’s gone wrong.

“Give me some time. I’d do some tests on him.” He said after a long silent between us.

“What time? Could you just say what’s on your mind about my dongsaeng? I’m not a doctor like you but please, tell me what’s happen to him.” I begged to him. I know something’s good or bad going through his mind. I can’t stand anything just looking at my brothers who nearly dying.

“Just because…when I looked at Sungyeol’s I’m afraid I was wrong but when I think about it, I thought that his condition is odd. That’s why, give me times to run some tests on him.”

“Myungsoo?”

“Myungsoo was fine. He just has to eat some medicines and he’ll be okay.”

“Is Yeol having a bad illness or something?”

“I don’t know. But looking at my perspectives, I think he was having some illness. Is he always tired or something?”

“I don’t really sure. You know bro, who’s my life, my career? I can’t always stay with them all the time.”

“Give me within a week. I’ll run out some tests and let you know when the results were out.”

I stood up; shake hands with him, my great buddy of all the time.

“But please Minho-ah, don’t tell others. It’s between you and me.”

“Arasso. I’ll zip my mouth.”

I walked out and heading towards the twin’s ward.

 

In the twins ward

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I sat on the couch between my brothers’ bed. I let out a heavy sighed as I saw Sungyeol’s sleeping face. His pale face sometimes seems pathetic to me. I’m really sure he hurts a lot too lately.

I looked at Myungsoo. He’s deep in sleep. Maybe because of the affect of the medicines. I think about my conversation with Minho just now. I don’t know what to do if something’s bad happen to both of them. I can’t even loose either Myungsoo or Sungyeol. I’ve promise to my parents, I will take care of them forever, until my last breath.

I closed my eyes and rest for a bit, before the dawn came. Later I will go to the headquarters and apply emergency leaves. I’ve to settle down my family problems first and I’ll continue my jobs then.

Just a few minutes, I heard my phone rang. I quickly picked it up, afraid to wake up my brothers.

I saw Hwayoung’s name appeared on the screen.

“Yeoboseyo?”  I greeted her with a lazy voice.

“Babe?” I heard she said that with confusing tone.

“I’m okay. I’m just awake.”

“Is everything okay?” she asked. Her warm sweet voice kinda makes me melts.

“Yeah, everything seems fine. Where are you?” I change the topic. I know she knew something’s isn’t so right about me.

“Do I need to come over?”

“Hey, don’t you have to go to Berlin tomorrow?”

“No, I’m off by tomorrow until next week. You know that right?”

She seems pissed off. I let out sighed. Now, I remembered what she said.

“Sometime Gyu-ah, you can’t bare it alone. You have me and we should share it together.”

“I don’t have any problems right now. If I do, I’ll tell you.”

“Hmmmm, but baby why don’t we hang out together tomorrow? I need to buy gifts for my parents anniversary.”

“I’m afraid I couldn’t. Sorry boo. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay. I know you’re tired.”

“Thank you, honey. You’re the sweetest girl ever. Sunggyu’s forever girl.”

I heard she chuckled at the end of the line.

“And you would be my forever Hamster Gyu.”

“As you please, my princess.”

And the end of time, I laughed. Hearing her voice makes me felt comfortable a little. Forgetting what I’ve been through this whole day.

“But babe….” She didn’t finish her words. I raised my eyebrows. Feeling odd.

“Wae?” I asked, using my sweetest voice to her.

“Did you tell your brothers about our relationship?”

“Hmmm, I’ll tell them but not now. My brothers were having some crisis.”

“That! How could you say to me you don’t have any problems?”

“Hwayoung-ah, boys usually fight each other not that long. They’ll be okay by tomorrow.”

“Okay. But tell me if anything went wrong. Arasso?”

“Arasso. I will. Don’t worry.”

“Don’t sleep late, eat on time, don’t fight and don’t you ever forget me.”

The way she nagged at me kinda funny. I laughed happily

“Okay babe. I’ll do what you ask. Good night babe. I love you.”

“I love you too, three and more.”

She offs the conversation first. I continue to sleep between the twins with a happy smile on my face. She’s truly my source of courage.