His father's last wish.

Be My Superman.

 

Minho’s POV

After having dinner with them, I decided to stay in my bed doing something. I had to think about my lost step sister. Father was ill now and he really needs to see my step sister before he close his eyes. And I have to fulfill his last wish.

And I just ate my dinner with my hyung, my lil brother and my mother. He’s not joining us since he had a bad asthma attack in the morning.

I took out random book from my shelf and hold it while my mind still thinking about Anna.

My father had been lying on the bed since 10 years, after I had graduated from my high school. He was unable to speak, so I had to search for her all by myself. My mother didn’t help me find her at all and she really objects me finding her.

But thanks to my late grandmother, she gave me her picture when she was 9. That’s the only clue I had. Grandmother really forgets her name and I had to find it using manual way. My older brother helped me at least finding her but he also seems lost. He gave up in the middle of the way when our grandmother passed away 4 years later. He had to focus on the companies, and I continued his searching right now. He had to control all the companies all by himself since our father was ill.

“Minho-ah,”

The door was opened up by someone that called my name. I looked at the door and Yunho hyung, my older brother came up to me.

“Oh hyung.” I greeted. He took a sit on my bed and rolling on it happily.

“Yah, did you found our sister? Father really needs her right now.”

He now sat on the bed with a serious face. His gazed seems too tensed.

I nodded, answering his question.

“So, when would you bring her home?” he asked with a serious tone. He looked at me every single time, waiting for my answers.

“Hyung, it’s hard to bring her home. Don’t you think she would come back after what father had done to her?”

“I know. But what else can we do? Father really needs to meet her before his condition getting worse. What father had done to her, we can’t do anything. We just had to find her and bring her to father.”

“Give me time hyung. Let me handle this everything.”

“I know but you’ve been said that for the whole month. Remember, our father is dying. Let’s fulfill father’s last wish.”

“I will hyung. But what about mother?”

“I’ll talk to her later. You don’t have to worry. All you have to do is bring her back home, her own house where she deserves it. She deserves this. She deserves to be happy.”

Yeah, she deserved to be happy. Honestly, she deserved living in this big mansion, as this mansion is her father’s.  I need more time to bring her back home. Father always mentioning her name all day long. My mother always irritated but what can she do? No one would stop my father’s mouth saying her own daughter’s name.

I don’t wanna burdened Yunho hyung. He already stressful with the company matters. He works so hard preventing the company from collapse after my father’s accident.

I promise. No matter what, I have to bring her back home. They should meet each other.

“Minho-ah.” He called my name gently.

“Oh?”

“You just tell me when you need a hand. I always there.”

“Of course, hyung.”

 

Yunho’s POV

Well, hi there. I’m a new character.

I stood on the balcony for the last two hours. I enjoyed looking at the stars at night. Feels like my stress were away. I had to go a great hiatus for the last two month and I even didn’t go home from that time. I had to stay to some places. I had to work hard, saving the company from collapsing. I had to save my entire father’s hardworking to that company, no matter what.

Actually, our father’s married with my mother when I was in 10th grade. At first, I think he was a single man, so I just blessed her being with my mother. But now, I know he had a daughter. He had a son before but he’s death. I think he would be the same age of my brother, Taemin.

“Hyung!” I heard a panic voice from my back.

I looked back. I saw Taemin were already standing in front of my room with a panic face. his cold sweats streamed down all over his face.

“Why? What’s wrong?” I asked with an anxious tone. I saw tears from his eyes. Why did he cried in a middle of the night huh?

“Hyung, you need to see Father now!”

I don’t say much after that. I ran with my full speed to my father’s room in 4th floor. I saw our family doctor were already there with 2 nurses and Minho. I looked at the whole room. My mother was there, leaning on the wall and sobbing. I approached her.

“Mother.” I called. She held up her head and looked at me. She hugged me tightly while crying in my embrace.

“I don’t…know...What to...do.” she said in her tears. I can’t listen clearly.

“Be strong mother. Everything would be fine. I swear.”

Taemin was on my side, looking sadly at my father who was struggling while Minho and the others were trying to bring him back again. I tapped his back, giving the warmest smile I have to encourage him. I knew he would be sad if my father would be gone forever as he is the son who was very close within the three of us.

“Taemin-ah, you’re man. Don’t cry too much will ya?” I joked. But he seems doesn’t feel it funny. He didn’t laugh nor smile to me. Well I guess I’m in the wrong situation then.

After 15 minutes father struggles with himself, he managed to come back again. My mother was so happy and she went straight to father and grabbed his hands with mumbling something. Minho greeted the doctor and nurses to the door. Then, he approached me who was sitting outside of father’s room.

“Hyung.”

“Oh?”

“I’m afraid father didn’t have much time.”

“So? When would you start the mission?”

“I’ll meet her tomorrow hyung. Father really needs her now. He want me bring her so bad before he go.”

“I know. You have to do it faster. Or else, I’ll step in.”

“Okay hyung. I’ll talk to her.”

Okay, so he promised me right? If he can’t do it within tomorrow, I have to deal that with myself. I would drag her back, no matter what. She needs to see him before its too late.