Unexpected.

Be My Superman.

 

No one’s POV

At the patient’s lounge there was a tall, handsome yet charismatic figure walking to the entrance. He was holding a bag, full with snacks and junk foods. He grabbed everyone’s eyes. This tall, good- looking man notice he was the centre of attentions. So he gave anybody a warmed smile when their eyes met.

He was searching for someone, in the lounge. There’re 20 patients and visitors who were enjoying themselves watching Running Man shows. Then, he noticed someone he really missed.

“Lay!” he shouted to a well built figure, who is wearing a patient uniform near the seats. His deep voice grabbed everyone‘s eyes.

Lay who were enjoying the oldies watching the show moved to the side. “Kris!” He responded happily. He ran towards Kris who was standing there while giving him a smile.

“Hey, don’t run!” Kris warned. But he’s too late. Lay was extremely happy with his appearance.

“I miss you!” Lay said, with a happy voice. Kris could tell. He can’t hide his excitement.

“I’m sorry I didn’t see you in these few days. I need to attend some meeting in Beijing.” He apologized and gave the bag he holds to Lay. “What is it?”

Kris just pouted is tongue, giving a sign to Lay to see it himself.

“Oh my! My favorite junk food! Thank you Kris!”

“Why are you so happy today, Lay? Did anyone see you?” Kris asked when he realized his friend was extremely happy today.

“Just you, I called Luhan to come over but he said he worked until midnight.”  

“I know. He called me just now. He said sorry. By the way starting from today, I’m gonna accompany you all day.”

Lay’s eyes enlighten, “Really?”

Kris nodded, “Yeah. I’ve finished all my works and I applied a vacation for two months.”

“Really?!”

“Yeah, Lay. I’m gonna accompany you, along with Chanyeol. He also said he had done his work and decided to take a rest.”

“But I want my Luhan—“

“He had to work for few weeks more, Lay. He had a shooting in Shanghai for couples of days. After that, he will come and see you.”

Lay can’t stop smiling. After this, everyone is gonna accompany him in this boring hospital. He will not end up alone anymore.

“But Kris, can you do me a favor?” Lay asked Kris who was busy looking at a girl crying for a candy at her mother.

“What?”

“After Luhan, Chanyeol and everyone gets here, can we go to Lotte world for a day?”

“No Lay! I’m not gonna risk your life no more.” Kris protested.

Lay pouted. “Why? Just for a day Wufan!”

“No Yixing. I’m not gonna risking your life again. Can’t you remember the time when you almost die when we bought you to Myeongdong?”

“But, I’m okay now!”

“We can be fun in here to Yixing. We can make a party at your room when they come, okay?”

“I hate you!” Lay changed his direction. He didn’t face Kris anymore.

“Well I guess I should go back now right?”

“Maybe you don’t—“

Kris boost into laughter. He can’t handle Lay’s cuteness. Even Lay looked manly, but when he does his aegyo even Kris can’t handle it.

After that, Kris brought Lay to his room. They strolling together to the lift. As they’re walking, suddenly Lay fell on the floor. Kris who was too protective to Lay got on nerve when somebody making Lay fall.

“Hey, Lay is you okay?” he said in panic.

Actually Lay didn’t have any injury. Gladly he just fell on the floor without injuring himself.

“Watch your step, miss! Did you forget to bring your eyes?!”

Now, Kris is mad.

Lay ignored it. He looked at the person who he had crushed over just now. It’s a girl.

“Wufan, don’t be so mad will you?” he said to Kris.

“You’re too fragile Yixing! You know right if you what happen if you get hurt?”

“Are you okay, Miss?” Lay gave his hand for help but the girl refused.

Lay and Kris was a bit shocked when they saw the girl are actually crying.

“I’m sorry, for behalf of Kris.” Lay said in guilty.

Lay gave a glare to Kris. Kris noticed it and says, “I didn’t do anything!”

“I’m sorry.” The girl then bowed to both of them and started to walk away again.

“Wait!” Lay shouted, to stop her. But she pretends not to hear it and just leave.

Lay ran to her and grabbed her shoulder. Kris was a bit shocked about his action.

Lay gave a smile, “Here, take it. Stop crying, okay?” and gave her a bar of chocolate.

The girl just gave him a weak smile and grabbed the bar. She’s ready to go but then Lay stops her again and say, “I’m Lay. That mad guy is Kris. Nice to meet you.”

“Oi Lay.” Kris called at the back. Lay was too focused saw the girl walked away.

“Come. You have to go to therapy session after this, right?”

“Wufan, she’s pretty woman.”

“Whatever, Lay. Let’s go.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry for updating this so late. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

And I will update it, as fast as I can.

Thank you, readers.

:)