Perfect ending.

Be My Superman.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I came back into the twins’ room after I went to get some fresh air and called Hwayoung at the park. I want to go home but since Woohyun texted me and said that he’ll come over, I should let him be. I asked him to bring my clothes. You know I’m not bathing yet….

I saw Myungsoo sleeping on his bed soundly.  Then, I looked at Sungyeol who was enjoyed himself watching the variety shows.

“Sungyeol-ah.” I called him. He quickly turned to me.

“Oh, hyung~” He greeted me with his choding smile. I patted him head and he started to giggle.

“Are you okay?” I asked him. Just by the way I looked at him; I don’t think he’s not in a good condition.

“I’m just having fever and flu. Can I go home now hyung?”

“No.” I shook my finger in front of him.

“Hyung, I’m just having flu! Not a serious illness!” I saw him protested with his childish way.

What if I say you’re in a high risk to have one?

“Slow down your voice. You’ll wake Myungsoo up.” I warned him when he was talking too loud to me.

“Hyung? Don’t you know this man won’t wake up even though there’s an earthquake?!”

“Yeol-ah. Sit and calm down. Are you having some mental breakdown or something?”

“Yes. I am. I’m bored. I want to go out. I want to be free. I don’t want to stay here. Get me and Myungsoo out of here.”

He popped out his eyes and started too protested in front of me.

“Wow. That’s so many wishes. One at a time, please will ya?”

I started to joke around with him but he seems don’t want to joke as always.

“Hyung, are you hiding something from me?” suddenly, he asked me that question.

OH MY GOAT. NO-NO. I MEAN OH MY GOODNESS.

“No. What do you think I’m hiding something?”

“Hyung, don’t cheat me. I know everything. I hear every single thing.”

I gave him a miserable gaze.

“H-W-A-Y-O-U-N-G” He spelled my dearest Hwayoung’s name at my ears.

“WHAT?” I quickly covered up my mouth when I realized I was shouting at Sungyeol.

He started to laugh crazily.

“Sunggyu’s forever girl~”

Suddenly I felt lighting across my heads. When was he heard those thing?

“You bastard! Don’t you know how to keep someone else’s secret?”

“I know hyung but I don’t realize that you’ve a girlfriend.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, when you’re caught up with Appa & Omma. You swear in front of us that you won’t fall in love again. But then you’re the one who break up the promise. Awesome!”

“Sungyeol-ah. You’ve just met Anna. And I met my Hwayoung. That’s fair and square.”

“Yeah, I know. But if you don’t mind why don’t you introduce her to us? I bet everyone would like her because she’s Sunggyu’s forever girl isn’t it?”

He mocked me again.

“Stop saying that! I want to introduce her to you guys but I’m afraid that you all will end up fighting. Yeah, you know. Just like now.”

I saw him hung his head down. Why?

“I’m sorry.” I quickly apologize when I realized what I just said to him just now.

He smiled, “Yeah, you’re right. If I don’t falling in love with her and brought her home, things won’t be like this. I’m afraid that we’ll break apart just because a thing like this happens among us.”

“Yeol-ah, you love her aren’t you? How come you would say things like that? Do you doubt about her now? Just because about these things happen?”

I started to get angry. He’s talking about nonsense things.

“No, hyung.  Please don’t get me wrong. I’m just blaming myself. For all these things. I’m sorry.”

I kept on silent on my place. I just stared at the cold floor instead of looking at his face.

But then I heard someone knocking the door. Oh, Doctor Lee.

“Yo man! Ssup?” I greeted him just like our old greeting style. He greeted me back with a big smile on his face.

“Oh, Sungyeol. You’re awake?” he asked Sungyeol who was staring at him all the time.

“Yes doctor. But may I ask you a question?” I felt weird when Sungyeol wants to ask Minho something.

“What is it? Do you felt any pain?”

“No. I just thought your face kinda similar to someone.”

I narrowed my eye brows. Similar to whom anyway?

“With whom do you think that I’m look alike, Sungyeol-ssi?”

“You kinda look alike….my girlfriend anyway.”

“What?”

“Yeah. Just by looking at your face and hers, I thought that you’re her brother since I don’t know her family very well.”

I looked at Minho. He just smiled calmly.

“I don’t know that we’re looked alike. I should meet her one day. Can I?”

“Meet her? Over my dead body!”

Then, without realized we all laughing together at a time. I felt so funny. I think they think about it also.

Knock! Knock!

Someone knocking the door again. I looked up and I saw Woohyun came in with Hoya and Anna.

Woohyun gave me the meal box that he bought. The smell of ginseng soup that he cooked making feels more starving. Hoya sat next to Myungsoo who were still sleep soundly.

And Sungyeol met his Anna.

 “Gyu, can I talk to you? Let’s go to my place.”

“Oh, okay.”

--------

Sungyeol’s POV

 

She came. She looked at me. Her smile. I miss that the most. Finally I can meet her now.

“Hi babe,” she said with a cute way.

“Hi, honey. Have you being well without me?” I started to look at her. Her sweet face makes me feel like I’m the king. I’m the luckiest person on the earth.

“Yeah. I’m okay. You?”

“Well, I’m fine. Sorry for make you have such a hard time with my brothers.”

“Ani~ they treated me better like you treated me. I’m fine with them.”

“Whatever it is, I miss you.”

I hugged her tightly and I smelled her hairs. Theirs is a sense of lavender, her favorite sense. She was so comfy in my arms. What make me happy; she buried her face on my chest and started to giggle. Oh my, she’s too cute, too fragile for me to handle.

Not so far away from us, Woohyun and Hoya hyung clearly saw the whole hugging scenes between us. They chuckled when they saw the lovely couple reunited again. Hoya hyung was smiling for the whole time while seeing us. That was a warmed reunited for a couple like us.

 I looked at them when I heard Woohyun hyung’s dorky laugh. He was laughing crazily with Hoya hyung. I saw Anna’s face turned red, so do mine. I forgot that they also were here in this room. Anna sat shyly between me. I felt sorry for her because of them, her faced turned red and I extremely confident that she shies to my brothers.

----------

Myungsoo’s POV

I woke up after I heard someone laughing loudly besides me. I saw Hoya hyung, Woohyun hyung, Sungyeol hyung and ……….. That .

I opened up my eyes widely and tried to get up. Ah, I can’t do it on my own.

“Yah, Myungsoo-ah. You woke up?”

I turned my head. I saw Woohyun hyung came to me. I caught everyone attentions.  I saw Hoya hyung also came toward me.

“I’m okay, don’t worry.” I replied. Both of them sat next to me. Woohyun hyung patted my head gently.

Sungyeol hyung stood up and walked to me. That , also came to me.

“Myungsoo-ah. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” I looked at Sungyeol hyung. He would making an apologize to me on behalf of this bastard.

“For what? I’m would not accept any apologize from you. You’re not the one who turned me into this situation.”

I looked at that . She lowered her head and sat next to Sungyeol hyung.

I saw Woohyun hyung came to her and asked her, “Yah, why would you cry?”

I looked at Sungyeol hyung’s expression.  He seems dark.

“Crying? Do you think crying with tears is really crying?” I said. Sungyeol hyung looked at me with a dark face. Yeah, he was mad for sure.

“Myungsoo-ah? Let’s end here. There’s nothing worth if you keep those grudges towards her.”

 I turned to Woohyung hyung. And I glared to Sungyeol hyung and that .

Sungyeol hyung’s gaze met mine. He looked at me with an expression that I can’t even understand.

Suddenly he kneeled down in front of me with tears forming on his face.

I was so shocked. So do others.

“Sungyeol-ah” I heard Woohyun hyung called his name. But he remained looked at me.

“Hyung.” I shuttered. I don’t believe that he would kneel down to me.

“I don’t know what to do anymore. I just begged you to remember the day that I asked you to speak again. You remembered right? The day that I cried all out in front of you. The day I begged to you, I kneel down and I bowed to you to speak again. And now, please Myungsoo. Be the old you back. I missed the old cheerful Myungsoo. The one that always smile to me.  Please. I beg to you again today. Please accept her. Please accept her as my mate. As your friend. Please, Myungsoo. As a hyung, I’m begging to you.”

Without I realized, tears falling down on my face. I cried. I cried when I saw him begging to me just like what he does years ago.

That suddenly bowed next to Sungyeol hyung. Again, I was so shocked with their actions.

“Myungsoo, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything. You can hate me. You can punish me. I’ll accept everything. I would leave your hyung if I have to. Don’t worry. I’m afraid that if I stay I’ll make you and your brothers far apart. I can’t repeat the history again. I’m sorry. Don’t hate your brother. He will be your brother forever. Hate me. I’m just a stranger. You can hate me all you want.”

I just remain silent on my place. Sungyeol hyung still kneeled down in front of me so do ….. Anna.

I felt touched with their words. Am I so cruel? I felt terrible.

I went down from my bed and forced them to get up. I saw a smile forming on Sungyeol hyung’s face. Anna’s face was a little bit blank.

“Forgive me. I’m the wrong one. I’m sorry.” I said, honestly.

“No. We all wrong. No one rights.” Woohyun said with a smile.

Sungyeol hyung hugged me. I hugged him. He hugged Anna and Anna hugged Woohyun hyung.

What a perfect ending for today.