Proof that someone's broken heart was not an easy thing to deal with.

Be My Superman.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I just got a call from Minho telling me to bring Anna meet him. I wonder why? Maybe he was ready to tell everything to her.

I glanced at Anna who was happily watching Star King with Sungjong. She was never mentioning Sungyeol. It’s been a week since Sungyeol didn’t come back home. He needs to undergo some treatment before he was able to come back home. I think Sungyeol gave her a call yesterday, informing her that he was fine with the tour.

The boys, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya now were busy preparing for their final year exams. Within 3 month from today, they will finish their studies. They rarely come back home and that’s what make Anna believed in this lying game.

Anna tapped Sungjong’s shoulder happily while chuckling when the MCs made jokes. Now she was not as timid as she came here for the first time. She’s like the mother in this house. She do all the house chores as a pay that we gave her to stay here. Frankly, I think that her cooks are not that bad! Maybe that’s why Sungyeol was madly in love with her.

But I wonder if I tell her about Sungyeol’s condition, maybe she couldn’t laugh like this right now? I don’t wanna grab somebody happiness but I’m dealing not just with her happiness but also my brother’s.

“Anna-yah, would you accompany me today?” I said. She looked at me with confusing look.

“I need to buy some groceries. Do you mind to help me buying fish? I wanna cook fish stew today.” I said again after she looked blankly at me.

“Hyung! can I go?” shouted the maknae. He was extremely happy when he heard I wanna go out.


“No, maknae. You have to stay home. You’re having exams right now remember?”

“But hyung? at least give me some free time! My brain would be exploded if I continued studying without stopping a bit!”

Anna already went upstairs, preparing herself to follow me after this.

“Jonggie, I wanna asked you, what are you doing right now? Aren’t you relaxing while watching the variety show huh? Did you just spend your free time for two hours just now?”

He grinned. Yeah, he truly screws up with my words.

“I’ll treat you something when you’ve finish your exams. I promise.”

“Promise me hyung? Bring me to the Baskin Robin. I wanna eat strawberry ice-cream cake again.”

“Alright maknae. You don’t have to be that worry.”

He began to move to his room again. I waited for Anna at the garage. No one was at home now. It’sjust me, Anna and Sungjong. Everybody were out. Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya were preparing themselves for the upcoming exams and Myungsoo, he accompanied Sungyeol undergo some chemo today.

“Anna! Are you done?!” I shouted from the outside of the house.

“I’m here Oppa! Sorry!” she replied as she ran quickly to me.

I switch on my Range rover and headed to the Olympic highway to Minho’s place. We’re promised to meet at Han’s café near Han River. She was sitting anxiously next to me. The car was being silent since we head off. Only the music from the radio filled up the quiet car.

 

Your POV

Why did he drive here on the Olympic highway? Did he say that he wanted to go to the market and buy some fishes?

He didn’t say much. And I just remain silent to. Only the sound from the radio that seems to talk to me.

“Anna, we’re here. Come.”

I looked at the place. It’s was Han River. The café, where I and Sungyeol were having coffee on our date before.

Why?

 

Minho’s POV

I saw his Range rover was parked next to my Camry. Yes, they’re coming.

It’s the time.

Now or never, Minho.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I lead her to him. I saw him sitting alone at most corner of this café. I saw her expressions. She kinda looks so weird when I brought her here because I have said at home just now that we’re going to the market.

Sorry, girl. Oppa has to lie to you. It’s for your own sake.

“Hey buddy.” I greeted him. He smiled to me while looking at us since he was busy reading newspaper through his iPad.

“Come Anna. Have a sit.” He gave her a sit. She kinda hesitates for the first time but when I gave her a glare, she managed to force herself sitting in front of us.

“So, shall we begin now?”

 

Minho’s POV

“Anna-shii.” I called. She glanced at me with a confusing look.

I gave her a letter that was written ‘DNA RESULT’ on it. She took it anxiously and she looked at me and Sunggyu, begging for explanation.

“Just take your time to open it up.” I said.

She began to tear the letter slowly. I shall give her times to read and understand the whole content. Maybe she would be shocked when she read the whole letter…I guess.

She began to look at it one by one. She read it without words. I and Sunggyu just freezing on our place, waiting for her responded.

It’s been 15 minutes. She put the letter down. I saw a tears streaming down her cheeks.

Now she was crying. It would be hard.

 

Your POV

 

What wrong with these two men? Are they crazy or something giving me this DNA test?

“I want to told you something.” He opened up his mouth again. I nodded.

It’s better to hear what he wanted to say. Maybe after that I could make the whole conclusion.

“You’re the one who I am searching for. It’s been years, sister. Finally I found you.”

Sister? Who’s sister? His sister? Since when did I be her sister?

“We’re siblings. You’re my sister and I’m your Oppa.”

We’re siblings? I thought I only have Kijung as my sibling. Only Lee Kijung.

“But how come I become your sister Oppa? Since when did I be your sister? I only have Kijung as my sibling. I just have him only.”

“We’re not biological siblings. I’m your step brother.”

Oh, that’s good. I thought that jerk married another woman when my other still alive.

What a movie-like life I had. First of all, the seven brothers who were helping me survive. Now, another guy said that he’s my step brother.

“Let me just straight to the point okay? Actually when I meet you, I want to say this so bad. But I couldn’t since at that time your boyfriend was sick. So, I have the opportunity now. Our father is very ill right now. He wants me to find you so bad, before he close his eyes.”

Want me to meet him? After what he had done to me?

“Oppa, I’m not gonna rude to you. But since you said that you’re my step brother, I wanna tell you something. I don’t have any father.”

“Anna, please. I can beg to you if you want to. But please, meet father. He wants to see you so bad.”

“Well, I guess you asking the wrong person.”

“Forget the past, Anna. It’s already happened. You can’t changed the past anymore. Father also regretted on what he had done to you.”

“Forget the past? Did you think that forgetting the past is simple? Do you know how much I suffered back then?”

“I know. Father told me everything. But why can you forgive him at least once? He promise that he’ll make you happy again.”

“Forgive? Do you think forgive is just a word Oppa?

“So what you want me to do? What do you want father to do for what he had done to you?”

“Are you provoking me Oppa? I thought you’re a nice person with educated attitude. But now I think this is all wrong. I don’t want anything, I just need you to stop this and leave me.”

“Anna, bring your ego down for your own father’s sake.”

Now, it’s Sunggyu Oppa? He gave me a glare but I don’t afraid of it. Not his tiny eyes.

“I don’t give a damn on other people’s issues. Remember that.” I growled. They really just think about that jerk’s heart, not mine. They really did not know how much I had suffered. I’m old enough to make a decision when this matter involving my broken heart.

“Okay Oppa. I don’t want to fight no more with both of you. I’ll go. Goodbye.”

If they still wanna do this, fight for nothing, I’ll move away. I’ll go. I’ll surrender.

I left the café without hesitation. Tears keep streaming down, making my whole face turned red and sweaty. Some of the passerby looked at me with a weird look. Maybe they taught I was in the middle of break up with my boyfriend or whatsoever.

Just by looking at their tone when they talked to me, I know they just need me to meet that jerk and everything would be fine. But, I can’t. I’ve suffered for years, lived in an orphanage when I still have a father. Then, he gave me to his friend. I suffered for years living with that ing family.

Now what? I need to go back to the old days? I need to suffer again even though they said that I’m gonna be happy?

off.

I won’t be back to that jerk again even though he still my father.

But wait, if he’s my father, why would he abandon me in such a young age? Just because I’m the one who cause him lost his wife and son.

Just get a life. I’m living happily with Sungyeol.

 

Minho’s POV

“Now what are you gonna do?”

I shook my head. I don’t know what to do now. Sunggyu’s question makes me realize that this is not an easy thing to do. I never realize that things would turn like this.

“She really can’t fulfill your father’s dream. I said this just the way I look at her expressions just now.”

He’s right. She’s not giving a damn on my words. She really hates father.

“And you can’t force her like that actually. She just feel too pressure when you keep begging her to do what she hate the most.”

Force her? Me?

Maybe yes. I just talked to her without thinking. Maybe that’s why she was so mad.

Sorry Appa. I’ll do my best. I’ll try to bring her to you.

 

Yunho’s POV

Ever since I arrived an hour ago, I saw the atmosphere between the three of them not that good, especially that girl. She was so beautiful with an innocent look. But she looks so scary when she was mad to Minho. Serve you right Min, I told ya. This kind of thing was very hard to you even myself to handle it alone.

You’ve fail, Minho. It’s time for me to jump in.