Journeys.

Be My Superman.

 

Yours POV

I just arrived after I’ve went through a boring journey for such 2 hours. I’m heading to the local bus stop, waiting for the 401 Line green buses to Donggung-dong, near the Kwangju main city. I waited for half an hour until the 401 line bus arrived.

It’s been a while since I didn’t go here. The last time I stepped on Kwangju was the moment when Omma and Kijung were still alive.  And today was Saturday, so Kwangju City was not so astir as usual.

After 30 minutes, I was arrived at the memorial park. I quickly moved to my mum’s and brother’s grave. I bought a dozen of white roses which is my mother’s favorite flower.

“Ahnyeong.” I greeted them, touched their grave stones softly like I patted their heads.

I put the white rose on top of my mum’s grave, so do Kijung’s.

The weather was slightly overcast today. The strong winds that blow greeted me gently.

“Omma, Kijung-ah. I miss both of you.” I said with a deep regrets in my heart.

“I’m sorry. I don’t deserve to live. It’s you guys. You guys should be here, be right next to appa. And I’ll eventually go peacefully. Just like what Appa wanted so much.”

Tears drop hits the grave stones. I can’t bare my sadness. I let it out.

“Omma…I just wanna say that I met my superman, my guardian. Omma, please pray for me. Pray for me that I’ll stay with him and he’ll stay by my side forever. He took care of me and he’s the reason why I’m still here.” I just went sobbing in my knees, doesn’t care what happen around me.

“Crying doesn’t make my wife wake up again.” A severe voice accosts my ear. I held up my head high to see that person.

APPA!

I saw him wearing a black suit with a red tie. He was standing in front of me while holding bouquet of white roses. His face was as cold as ice. There was a man, with the same black suit standing faithfully behind him.

“How dare you to come here? I’ve told you many times, don’t you ever dare to step over here!” he barked. I was so afraid seeing his face turning red. As red as the sun.

“But…appa” I defense myself. She’s my mother, the one who gave birth to me. How come did I can’t visited her?

“Are you crazy or something? Since when she’s your mother? Since when did we have an unlucky daughter?”

He was trying to provoke me as usual. Now, I just cried and cried again.

“Please…appa why wouldn’t you accept me? I know I’m the reason why Omma and Kijung died. I’m sorry.”

“You called me what? Appa? You called me Appa with your nasty mouth?”

Without any warned, I felt someone slapped me so hard.

I looked up again and I saw that man was trying to comforting appa. He was so mad at me.

“I should go. Appa, I’ll leave first.”

“Just go and die. You’re such an unlucky !”

Now, I just walked out of the memorial park with the tears left in my eyes.

 

 

 

The 5 brothers were waiting anxiously at the waiting area at the emergency rooms. Everyone went on silent. There’re in their own world right now.

From a far, someone with a Korean Airline’s pilot uniform was running towards them. He was panting so hard and Woohyun who were near him gave him the seats.

“Hyung,” Dongwoo called him as he saw Sunggyu were next to him.

“How is he?” Sunggyu asked, worriedly. He got the call from Woohyun an hour ago. At that time, he was already off from his work.

He saw Dongwoo just shook his head twice with a weak smile.

He leaned his head on the wall, releasing the tiredness from his entire mind. He looked at Sungyeol who were sat far away from him with his head down. He knows Sungyeol were sad about what happen to his twins.

10 minutes later, a young doctor came out of the emergency room. He was Sunggyu’s friends, Minho.

“Minho-ah,” He greeted his friend when he saw Minho was smiling at them.

“I don’t know he’s your brother.” The young doctor said with a soft tone.

“Yup,” He nodded. “I’m his oldest brother.”

Minho greeted everyone behinds him. They also greeted him warmly.

“How’s he?”

Minho looked at the questioner. He saw Hoya anxious face asked him desperately.

“He’s under control. His body is stable right now. I just wanna asked you guys two things. First, did you know that he has an allergic to cinnamons and nuts? Second, if you guys know that he was allergic to that kind of foods, how can you let him eat them?”

 Everyone were seems to shock with the question. Wait, cinnamon? Nuts?

“I guess he didn’t eat anything that contains cinnamons and nuts?” said Woohyun.

“We’re just having herbal stews. It doesn’t seem taste like cinnamon or nuts, I guess?”

Everyone looked at Dongwoo. Yeah, that’s right. They were just having herbal stews that Anna had made for them.

“Unfortunately, he was suffered from bad allergenic that would lead him to fatal. But he was a lucky kid, he survived. I’ve given him pills and let him rest. He’ll be discharge in 3 days if there’s nothing worse happen.”

“Thanks dude.” Sunggyu patted his shoulder. Minki just smiled at make his moves.

“Hyung! Where’s Myungsoo’s room?” Sungjong who were being silent all the time asked Minho.

“306!”

Sungyeol was the first one who ran searching for the room’s number.