When the Heart speaks.

Be My Superman.

“Morning, babe” Sungyeol whispered to your ears and gently hugging your waist. You chuckled when he greet you that way.

“I made you breakfast and packed your lunch.” You informed him.

“Oh yeah? What did you cooked for me?”

“Blood sausages with meats and some veggies.”

“That’s nice, I love you.”

“And I love you more.”

You packed that lunchbox into one cute lunch bag. As Sungyeol and you were in the same class, you took care of his lunchbox. His bad boy image doesn’t suits him well to bring lunchbox to school. And you won’t forget to pack the maknae lunchbox too.

“Sungjongie~” You called his name with aegyo. Sungjong who were tied on his shoes were smiling happily while looking at you.

“Yes nuna?”

“Take this. Your lunchbox.”  You gave him the lunchbox. He put inside his bag pack.

“Sungjong-ah, are you going with me?” Woohyun shouted from his room. You clearly heard what he’s talking about. You tied up your school shoes and went out.

“Yes hyung!” Sungjong replied.

Outside, Sungyeol were waiting for you as he done managing himself. He wore his school uniforms but the shirt doesn’t tuck in. You pointed at that shirt. He knew what you mean. He quickly tucks in the shirts.

“Now you look so handsome than before.” You praised him, sincerely.

“I know. I’m a Kingka. Remember?”

“A Kingka huh? Or a choding one?”

“Do you want me to kiss you?”

“Wow that would be a BIG NO.”

Myungsoo walked past you and him but he didn’t look at you.

“YAH! Myungsoo!” Sungyeol barked.

He turned and looked at Sungyeol blankly.

“You’re going to school with whom?”

“With my legs!”

You realized he glanced at your fiercely. Sungyeol didn’t even saw that.

“YAH! Wait up!” Sungyeol tried to catch him but he’s walking to fast.

You’re uncomfortably looking at them.

But, because of Sungyeol’s long legs, he can catch his twins in a minute.

“YAH, do you sulking with me? Aren’t you?”

He just glares with a fire in his eyes.

 “Can you stay for a while? I will fetch you after this.”

“There’s no need.” He quickly walked away from his brother with a straight angry face.

“Myungsoo-yah,” Sungyeol called him, softly but Myungsoo just ignored it and headed to the bus stop nearby.

He sighed and you’re felt sorry for him.

You knew why would were Myungsoo walked away just like that. That’s because of you. If you’re not come into Sungyeol’s family, Myungsoo wouldn’t be like that. You’re felt guiltier.

Sungyeol gave a beautiful smile to you. You knew that smile just wanted to hide that sorrow in his heart. You just looked at him pitifully.

“Don’t worry babe. I’ll fetch him as soon as I’ll give you ride to school.”

He started off and drove on the busy main streets.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

It’s been a while since Sungyeol hyung didn’t hang out with me. All the times, his attention went to that girl, that stray girl. Sungyeol hyung was totally changed because of a girl.

Seriously, if you asked me if I hate that girl, I would say YES. That made my family losing attention towards me. I’m cool but I need attention too. 

Lately, Sungyeol hyung didn’t even asked me to speak frequently as always. He didn’t asked me to joined him chatting with other hyungs. Woohyun hyung was always busy with his works while Sunggyu hyung were always rarely at home. Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung always hang out together. Sungjong, he’s always busy with his own world.

So, the conclusion is I don’t have anyone to hang out with.

Since that girl walked into this family, I had felt that she might be dangerous. As the result you shall see now. She grabbed everyone’s attentions towards her. Moreover, she’s the only girl in the house and everyone should love her more.

Why?

Frankly speaking, I just wanted somebody to be by my side. I’ve lost my parents. Now, I only have my siblings. Sungyeol is my twins. My DNA partner. He should be by my side as always. Never get bored for me to speak frequently and never stops to gives me advices.  

That’s why I’m mad. He’s change into a new different person. Totally. 100% change.

This morning when she packed me a lunch box, I don’t want to take it. Why should I take a lunchbox that had been made by a person that I hate the most? I want to ride the bike with Sungyeol hyung everyday as usual but she in and I’ve no choice. Sungyeol hyung wouldn’t let her took a bus. I’m very sure of that.

Nah, never mind. As long as I have my glares and coolness, I won’t get hurt. Probably maybe