Time to shine, again.

Be My Superman.

 

2 weeks later….

Myungsoo’s POV

Thank God everything was being alright again. No more fighting, no more crying. All of my brothers can lead a happy life. Yeah, me too. I’m feeling good right now.

Its just 4pm when I arrived at the hospital. The central hospital didn’t get too busy. People were leisurely walked with their friends and the patients were happily strolling around or hanging out in the lounge with other patient.

You know why I went to the hospital right?

Sungyeol hyung was being admitted here last week after he had done some psychologist tests. Now, he has to undergo many treatments in order for him to survive. He had to stay here, more that couple of weeks.

As he was admitted here, we had decided to change role to accompany him. Gladly, everyone can cooperate and he’ll not be lonely in this white-silent room. It was my turn now. I had to accompany him until 9 pm and then, Hoya hyung would come and takes over my place. I had to go to work.

When I opened the door, I saw him lying on his bed, facing the window. At first, I thought he was starring at the outside but he was sound asleep. I just put my bag on the couch and cleaned up the room. His comic books were all over the floor. I thought he might be too boring to talk to no one because he had to wait for me. Dongwoo hyung supposed to accompany him but he said he couldn’t.

Done cleaning the room, I lay myself on the couch. I took out my phone and checked for messages or calls. None. It’s boring. Nobody called me? Nobody messages me? It’s too boring.

Suddenly, when I was playing Anipang alone, I heard a growl behind me. I quickly stand up and looked at Sungyeol hyung. He was vomiting. His clothes were all covered up with green thingy. Its smells bad. I couldn’t find any plastics. He keeps on vomited everything.

At the end, I just gave my hands, “Here, just vomit on my hands.”  I said sincerely with a smile.

He looked shock. He stopped vomit for a while.

“It’s okay. I can clean up my hands after this.” I said, answering his gazes.

He couldn’t held no more. He continued to vomit again until a nurse came into the room.

“What’s wrong?!” she said, in panic. Maybe he was shocked seeing Sungyeol hyung vomited on my hands.

“Can you find me a plastic bag?” I whispered. She quickly nodded and went outside again. Maybe she gonna get me some plastic bags.

A minute later, she came again with a dozen of plastic bags. Sungyeol hyung had stopped. I gave her sign to help him while I wanted to go to the toilet, washed my hands.

She was mopping the floor when I went out. Sungyeol hyung just stared at her doing that while keep on muttering ‘I’m sorry.’ I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

“Come hyung; let’s clean up your body.”

“I have already prepared the new clothes. It’s in the cabinet.” She interrupted.

“I’m sorry.” Sungyeol hyung bowed to her over and over again.

She stopped doing that, and gave full attention to my brother.

“It’s okay. It’s my responsibility. You just need to be healthy again if you want to thank me. Okay?”

At the end, Sungyeol hyung and I smiled on her words.

 I stand outside of the bathroom. Sungyeol hyung was inside, still cleaning up his body. He wanted to do it alone, so I just stand here and wait for him.

The room was being nice again. The scents that the kind nurse gave just now filled up the entire room. The door was opened. Sungyeol hyung came out with a gloomy face. he looked at me and say;

“I’m sorry.”

I looked at him, “There’s nothing to be sorry for.”

“But, I’m such a trouble.”

“How many times do I have to say? You’re not a burden to nobody.”

“I didn’t expect that you gave me your hands instead of the bowl next to you.”

We’re now sitting on the couch, facing each other.

“I didn’t notice it hyung. I couldn’t think any longer, so I just gave you my hands.”

“Well, I’m so glad I’m your brother and you’re mine.”

“Me too.”

We lay our head on the couch and face the ceiling. I felt so calm right now.

“I couldn’t bare this any longer.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“When it’s time, you’ll know.”

“Not about death hyung.”

“But everybody would be dead, at the end of the day.”

“Not you,”

 “I’m just saying it, Myungsoo.”

I saw him shed his tears. Probably his mind wasn’t that stable right now.

“I’m not letting you go. Even Lord can’t take you.”

“Beware of your tongue, Myungsoo. I won’t forgive you if you try to be a man who plays with God.”

“I’m just saying it, hyung.”

Then, everything went of silent. Nobody tried to speak. Sungyeol hyung didn’t say anything. So do I.

When the room became silent, I slowly closed my eyes. Slowly….slowly…slowly I went to my dreamland.

But I felt someone singing my favorite lullaby song to my ears.

Beautiful.

Lovely.

That voice.

Sungyeol hyung.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

Minho hyung began to check me up like usual. I don’t know why, I keep vomited since yesterday. He checked me up and he ordered me not to eat anything until he knows what the problem is.

“Don’t eat any foods until I found out what’s actually happen. From now, just eat the nutrition milks and vitamins using this tube, okay?”

“What?!” I screamed, not so loud.

“Are you gonna vomit all day again? Just bare it one or two days until I find the problem. Maybe there’s a complication about the drugs I gave to you.”

And at the end of the day, I had to wear this tube that makes me felt so uncomfortable. Like he said, I need to bare it one or two days.

Dongwoo hyung who had just arrived was so shocked when he saw me with this annoying tube.

“Why on earth you wearing that thing, Yeollie?” he asked innocently.

“What hyung? Just laugh if you want to.” I said annoyingly.

He really does it. This whole room was full with his laughter.

“Stop it hyung!” I growl. It was totally annoyed when he laughed like that.

“Sorry Yeolli. I’m just feeling that you’re cute.”

“Shut up hyung before I slap you!”

“Easy young man. How come you wanna slap me while you’re wearing that? Does it hurt?”

Dongwoo hyung started to take a place next to me. He brought my favorite red apples, put it on the side. I faced him. Looking at his style, he definitely just got back from the dance practice place. I heard Epik High was going to make a comeback and performed outside of the country at the end of the month.

“Aren’t you tired hyung?” I worried.

“No. I just need to wait for Woohyun to come and I’ll go home later.”

“Just go hyung. I know you’re tired.”

“I’m not.”

“So, when do you have to go overseas?” I changed the topic while he was peeling the apple’s skin.

“Maybe at the end of this month .Hoya and I have to follow Blo hyung’s team. We don’t have many dancers nowadays. They’re more like to go by themselves.”

“Then, I’m gonna miss you and Hoya hyung after this.”

“Yeolli-ah, we just go there couple of days. Why are you being too worried nowadays?”

He laughs. But I’m not.

“Cause couple of days is too precious to me hyung right now. I’m gonna spend my days with you every single time even I know that would be impossible.”

He stopped what he’s doing. He looked at me with a serious face.

“Hey, no matter what, you just need to think positive. I know nowadays you always talk about death, death and death. Are you wanted that so bad?”

“Everybody will be dead hyung. Everybody.”

“Even everybody will be die one day; just don’t give a damn on their business. Just mind ours.”

The tube was making my nose itchy. I want to let go of it but suddenly Dongwoo hyung stop me.

“Although you had to face this major problem, you just need to remember that hard time always pass by. As long as you have me, you have us, I promise if you wanna die, die with us.”

I don’t know why. I wanna cry on his words but I just bare it.

“No more cry, no more negatives. Okay?” he continued.

I nodded. I’m  always being ungrateful with myself. I have them. They’re too precious to me. even sometimes I felt I’m alone, I forgot that they still stay behind me.

“I won’t think about death again. I’ll get up. Hyung, help me?”

“A brother was born to help his brother.”

I just—can’t help no more.

A warm hug from Dongwoo hyung make my life complete.