The moment.

Be My Superman.

 

YOUR POV

It’s Sunday. It’s the day. I was about to pick the suitable clothes for the reunion. Honestly, my heart was beating faster than usual. I really don’t know why I would be that nervous. I really don’t know.

Sungyeol was lying casually on my bed. Since an hour ago, he helped me picked up the best clothes on my closet. But this one problem couldn’t be solved. I’m confused. He’s confused. Everybody was confused.

“Yah, why were all your clothes were all Ahnjumma style? There’s no one which was better!” he nagged. He just pointed this and that, he didn’t even move bit. He just used sat there and ordering me around. I’m really frustrated with him.

I took out a turquoise evening dress from the closet. I think it was the best dress I ever had. It’s my mother’s. I gave him a look and waiting for his responded. He just rubbed his chin and observing my dress.

“Is it okay?” I said. He didn’t even say anything for the rest 10 minutes.

He nodded, “Well, this is okay. When did you buy this?”

“It’s my mother’s.” I grinned. I have kept the dress when I was young. This is the only one that I’ve from my mother. Surprisingly, I can fit in the dress.

“Well go on with it. You seem beautiful with it.”

“I know, Yeolli. Don’t you be so worrisome?”

“Yah! I’ve told you many times right? Do call me Oppa! Oppa! Oppa~!” he shouted to me using his dolphin tone. So annoying you know. Argh!

“When I call you Oppa you will go crazy! Screaming like that!” I showed him ‘Melong’ expressions to him and I chuckled.

“YOU!” He pointed. “Go, before I catch you! I will kiss you if I got you!” he grinned.

At last, I ran immediately out of the room. I don’t wanna kiss him, or receiving a kiss from him! No! not today! He kept running and running to catch me. thank God, I’m a great runner. I ran to the entire house, up and down, and he still didn’t get to catch me.

“OUCH!”

I turned while I was about to run down the stairs. I saw him was holding his knee. Maybe he tripped. I ran as fast as I could to him.

“I’m sorry.” I said. “We shouldn’t run like that.”

Then, I heard Sunggyu Oppa’s voice, “What’s going on?”

“I tripped hyung.” Sungyeol responded. I saw Sunggyu Oppa’s reaction was so shocked and he came to us.

“How come you can tripped?! Why would you?!” he shouted.

I’m frightened. Really. He was so scary when he shouted like that to us. When I about to say sorry, Sungyeol said it first and blame him.

“I asked her to run away. I’m sorry. I’ll be careful next time.”

“Take care of yourselves. I don’t want anyone in this house hurt. Be careful next time.”

“Okay hyung. Sorry.”

Sunggyu Oppa coldly walked into his room again. Sungyeol was okay after that. He holds my hands and led me to my room again. It’s 7pm right now. Within an hour later, Minho Oppa would come and fetch me. I have to prepare myself.

“I’m scared,” I said, when I was about to change my clothes into my mother’s dress.

He gave me a warm smile and say “As long as I’m here, you don’t have to be scared.”

He holds my hands tightly. He gave me a light kiss as courage.

I do happy right now, as long as he was here, with me.

 

Taemin’s POV

What the hell is this? Why does everybody were so busy cleaning the whole house?

I looked mother was so deep into ordering someone fixing the chandelier. I strolled to her and took a part of it.

“Mother, were you changing the chandelier again?” I said.

Mother looked at me. She smiled at me like usual and say, “I’m doing this for your father.”

“Why?” I questioned.

“Someone would come tonight.” She said calmly and then continuing her job. I just froze myself. Someone? Does that ‘someone seems important? Mother wouldn’t be so like this, changing the chandelier or whatsoever if a guest would come over to our house.

I smelled something’s good. I ran to the kitchen to look whose cooking. Once I was there, I was so shocked when I saw Yunho hyung was cooking instead of the regular Ahnjumma who always cooked for my family.

My jaw dropped instantly when I saw him wearing Pororo apron. Wait, Pororo?

“Hyung,” I greeted.

He just raised one of his fingers coldly to me. Then I just “BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

He just looked at me confusingly. I come near him. I saw him busily cooking spaghetti for dinner.

“Why are you laughing? I’m not even making any jokes.”

 “Where did you get that Pororo apron anyway? Hyung, aren’t you supposed to be in Madrid for this whole week?”

“No, I cancelled all my meetings.”

“Well, I’m surprised.”

“Just for once, I wanna relaxed with my family. Go and dress yourself, Taemin-ah. We would have an important guest today!”

“Who is it hyung?”

“You’ll know.”

 

Sungyeol’s POV

She looked dazzling. Her hair, her fragrance, her dress, was so beautiful in my eyes. She was ready to go now. Tonight is the night. She promised me, she wouldn’t cry in front of his father. She wouldn’t cry in that reunion. We gave her strength, I gave her courage.

I hold her hand when we’re about to climb down the stairs. I can feel, her hands was as cold as ice and she was trembling silently.

“Nervous too much?”

“Yeah.”

“Remember what I said to you?”

She smiled.

“Don’t shout at you’re my father no matter what happen.”

I smiled.

“That’s my girl.”

“Sungyeol’s one and only girl.”

She chuckled. It’s so cute in my ears. I just stared at her walked away to the front door. She was about to go when Minho hyung was arrived to fetch her. She bowed to everyone, she bowed to me. I just smiled and stand still.

“I’ll be back,” she whispered.

At that time, my heart was beating like crazy. Her flawless voice, really make me fallen. I her hair, and kiss her lightly at her arms.

“Have a good trip, princess.”

I would forget the moment that we spent today. This would be inside my head, forever.