Everything ended up being fun.

Be My Superman.

 

 

Ahnyeong~! Just to informed the readers that I made coincidently 2 characters that have the same name. You know who is it right? Happy reading!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NO ONE POV

The luxury villa welcomed her. She was stunned when the first time she walked into the mansion. More than 3 butlers and maids greeted her in front of the big door. She walked into it with a nervous feeling.

The guy besides him who fetched her just now, wearing a black and white shirt with a pair of dark skinny jeans. He’s look so glamorous. He lead her into the house with a warm smile. When she walked in, she saw a middle age woman who was still gorgeous with her dress greeted her. Besides her, she spotted someone’s familiar. It was the guy back then who was saved her from being by the street gangster and she saw a good looking young man standing beside him.

 “Ahnyeonghaseyo,” she greeted with a soft voice to the lady.

The lady just nodded and led the way. She went to the lift, which was located besides the main stairs. And then, she disappeared behind the iron door with a maid followed her behind. Yunho her to the main living room. She looked around. Indeed, even the living room was so luxury with the imported sofa and a coffee table that was covered by diamonds.

“Is this the someone that you said just now hyung?” the most young man among them asked his brothers. Minho nodded. Yunho smiled. Anna was nervous like hell.

“Taemin-ah, this is your noona, our dongsaeng.” Yunho replied. The young man, Taemin seems shocked with his oldest hyung statement.

“I have a sister?” he said unbelievably while pointing his finger right on his face.

Minho grinned.

Yunho laughed out so loud.

Anna just lowered her head down.

“Yes.” Both of them replied to the question at the same time.

Then, the lady of the house, which mean their mother’s came in while pushing a wheelchair. She brought someone over there and that was former Chairman of Hwangsan Group, Mr. Lee, Anna’s father.

 All of them instantly stood up, including Anna who just followed what they do. They greeted the former chairman one by one but not Anna. She really still has the grudge inside of her heart right now.

Mr. Lee, just by looking at his face, he surely shocked and started to cry. He tried so hard to call her daughter but ended up failed. The lady of the house which is Yunho, Minho and Taemin’s mother understand that and asked the young girl to approach them.

“Come, he wanted to see you so bad.” She said clearly. No smile on her face. She’s just so serious.

Anna still at her place. The memories of her life back then keep playing on her mind right now. She still shocked. She just has met a person that she hates the most in 9 years. Her mind just can’t accept the surrounding. She doesn’t know why.

“Anna-yah,” Minho called her sister to approach their father.

The old chairman started to cry so hard. Then, without realizing Anna ended up crying in front of them.

“An….na” the old chairman shuttered.

Anna can’t hold it anymore. She just can’t.

With a light feet, with Sungyeol’s advice, with the courage and some kindness and some human sense, she step forward.

With a smile,

“How are you father?”

 

Anna’s POV

I made it! I finally can deal with my own emotions. I don’t wanna start a war again, and so yeah. I made it!

The dinner began when the reunion session were ended. The dining table was well served by the maids. They’re plenty of foods that I don’t know. They’re so many of them.

I took a sit next to father. He keeps looking at me all the time. At first, I wasn’t comfortable with that but when I looked at the different perspective; everything wasn’t that bad as we thought.

I was served with creamy seafood carbonara spaghetti and apple orange juice. I don’t want the other food because it seems so different and I’m afraid that I can’t swallow it all.  They’re seems so nice to me. All of them. I thought the lady of the house which is now my stepmother was a cruel person, like in Cinderella fairy tale. But she’s way too good for me. Just her first impression was a bit cold but later she was okay and I can adapt so well with the surroundings.

“Yunho worked as a chairman now, replacing your father in Hwangsan.” My step mother said.

“And now, as you just come back, are you gonna take the place?” she continued.

I quickly deny it, “No. Yunho Oppa just has to remain there. I want to be what I wanna be.”

“So, what are you gonna be?” Minho Oppa asked me.

“A cabin crew. I don’t care if it’s a pilot or an air stewardess.”

“Well, you surely fly high then.” He responded.

“Just called me Omma or mother. I really wanted a daughter so bad but I ended up get these three musketeers.” My step mother’s interrupted and making jokes.

“Omma! Why would you compare me with these two musketeers?” Taemin said. He surely makes jokes right now.

“What did you say?!” Yunho and Minho Oppa both said that at the same time. The dining table was filled with laughter’s. I surely can feel the warmth from this family. I really do.

Father grabbed my hand and smiled with his eyes. I still remember the smile. Although I’m a bit awkward, I just smiled back. I still need time for him; I hope he could understand me.

The dinner was going to be so late. It ended up after midnight when my step mother stood up and started to bring my father’s back into the room. He just can’t speak so I don’t know what did he wants and what did he says. Only mother’s know it so well.

“He shouldn't stay up this long. I wanna bring him back now.” She said.

I bowed to them. Well, it’s time for me to make a move. I’m afraid that Woohyun hyung might locked the door. Hahahaha

“I should make a move now father. I will meet you again later.”

As I wanted to make my moves, he grabbed my hands instantly.

“Stay….here…” he shuttered but I can hear it clearly.

“Appa—“they were surely shocked with it.

“Give me some time father. I will.”

At the end of the night, Yunho Oppa sends me home. Luckily Sungyeol were day, waiting for me to come back.

“Have fun?”

He was hugging me tightly while me hair smoothly. I really loves this kind of Sungyeol, the sweet and gentleman Sungyeol.

“Yup. I never thought it would turn to be so fun.”

“Just like I said right? You should look at something with a different view. Then you will realize that it wasn’t as bad as you expected.”

A goodnight kiss would be good at this time.

Thank you. I really happy. Thank you.