When he gives you hope.

Be My Superman.

 

NO ONE POV

Anna just woke up from her short nap. She gets up and went straight to the door. She wanted to get some water for her dry throat. As she passed by the quiet hallway, he saw Woohyun watching the variety show silently alone. She wanted to join. So, she took a place, next to that man.

Woohyun just raised his left eyebrow as a greet to Anna. Anna just bowed to him as always. She heard voices were chatting at the downstairs. She wondered who they were. Woohyun was watching Lee Sora’s Second Proposal show. She was attracted to the guest which was Tablo Ajusshi who she was met once.

“This hyung really a big role for us, for our family.” Woohyun said, with a clear voice.

Anna just nodded. Well, just looking at his performance, she knew this married man was a genius and a treasure for this country.

“You guys work with him right?” Anna asked.

Woohyun nodded, “All of us have been working under him. He’s just our father after my parents both died. He leads us to be a human, just like now.”

“Just by looking at his lyrical sense, I know he is a perfect man. He also treats me very well.”

“Have you met him before?” Woohyun asked, in curious.

“Well, Dongwoo Oppa brought me to YG party few months ago. I take a chance and meet many YG stars.” She said while smiling brightly. Definitely just by remembering the party moments, she automatically smiles so wide.

“But Oppa, did anyone were downstairs? I heard people talking,”

Anna gave him a questioning look. Woohyun looked at him calmly.

“Its Gyu hyung and his friend,” he responded.

Anna was shock a little. His friend? Did Minho Oppa again?

“Wanna take a look?” he said. Anna quickly shook her head. Definitely NO. She didn’t want to.

“Oppa, where’s Sungyeol?”

“In my room.”

“Can I go in?”

“Sure. But don’t you guys doing things in my room.”

“Okay Oppa. Don’t worry!”

 

YOUR POV

I walked slowly into the room. I saw Sungyeol were lying freely on Woohyun Oppa’s bed. I don’t wanna wake him up. I just wanna stay right there and be by his side.

I took a place next to him. He was sleeping soundly while listening to some music using his earphone. I looked at his facial expression when he was sleeping. His face was skinner than always and looks kinda pale to me. I just realize that after he went to the Epik High tour, he became paler and skinnier. Did he work too hard?

I saw him holding an album in his embrace I wanted to take it, but remembering this boy was to sensitive while sleeping, I just forget it. I gently caressed his cheeks. All of the sudden, I felt a tears streaming down on my face.  I cried. So suddenly.

Why did I? Honestly, for the few days ago I quickly become a sensitive person. I quickly had taken aback on people’s words around me. Even though sometimes I was crying because Myungsoo teased me. I don’t know why? Why should I cry when Sungyeol was already here? He’s here, in front of me, sleeping soundly.

And for the Yunho Oppa’s matter, what should I do? It’s been a week and I didn’t even decide the decision yet. Should I let go my grudge and meet him? Then? What should I do? Leave with him once again? I don’t want to. I wanna live happily in this family. I don’t care. As long as Sungyeol was mine and I was him, I wanna stay, where I was.

But I can’t. I keep thinking about that man, my father. Did he really love me? I do sometimes miss him so bad. I really do. But because of the grudge, it close my entire heart, telling me that there’ no time to miss someone like that. I live as that kind of person for years, until Sungyeol came, until this family came and until the two guys who claimed me that I was their sisters came to me.

“Should I let go the grudge Yeol-ah?” I whispered sadly. He didn’t respond. Indeed, he was in his deep sleep. I cried while holding both of my knees, and looking at him. Why am I like this?

Suddenly, he opened up his eyes. I became panic. I quickly wipe my tears and smile like an idiot.

“You’re awake?” I said cheerfully.

“Definitely.” He said. He took a place next to me. He didn’t say a word, so do I.

We’ve been silent for the rest few minutes. I couldn’t say nothing. He just stared at the white walls in front of him.

“Why don’t you just go and meet him?” he said, suddenly.

I gave him a weird look. What?

“What do you mean?” I asked weirdly.

“I hear what you whispered to me just now.”

He heard it?! But didn’t he pluck in the earphone right?

“You’re using your earphone right? It’s impossible.”

“Nothing’s impossible. My iPod knocked out when it comes the last song on my playlist. I just sleep with it.”

I punched him lightly. I screamed a little for it.

“It’s hurt you know!” he yelled. This is just like the real him.

“You’re too sneaky!” I said with anger.

“You know I’m that sensitive right? Why would you whisper that kind of word to me?”

Then suddenly I became speechless.

“Stop crying. I hate to see you crying like that.” He said with a soft tone. It sounds y in my ears.

He wipes the tears in my face and suddenly hugged me tightly. I feel warmth. His hot body, I miss it. I really was.

“What am I suppose to do, Yeolli-ah?” I said, while sobbing in his embrace.

“Go. Find him. Meet him.”

“I can’t. I don’t wanna see him. I’m afraid I can’t control myself.”

“Don’t waste your chance, babe. As long as you have a father, you’re lucky. Unlike me.”

“I just can’t forget everything that he’s done to me. It’s kinda haunted me.”

“Past is past. We can’t forget our past right? That’s what makes us moving forward. Because of the past. Go to him, I’ll support you. I’ll be your superman, as I’ve promise before.”

“Should I?”

He nodded. He gave me the warmest smile I ever had. Indeed, he was the perfect man too me.

“Okay, I’ll prepare myself. I’ll meet him. No matter what happens, please don’t leave me. be my superman forever.”

I hugged him again. Right now, I don’t wanna let him go. Never.

I got a new courage now. Thanks to you Sungyeol. I love you.

 

Sungyeol’s POV

“…please don’t leave me. Be my superman forever.”

I’m gonna cry honestly when she said that.

I believe I can’t. I’m sorry.