Reunited.

Be My Superman.

 

 

No one’s POV

The food was already well served by the maids. One of the butlers was busy wiping the dishes and the goblets. The foods for today’s lunch were well cooked by Yunho himself. Since he was on his off day, he planned to do something’s special to welcoming his sister.

Taemin walked in while smelling a good smell from the dining hall. He could smell the scent of his favorite beef steaks. He walked in casually to the stairs. Then, he saw her mother was busying herself wiping the vase at the living hall.

“I’m home, mother.” He said and bowing 90 degree to her.

She greeted her son with a smile. She puts down the cloths and walked to his son.

“Change your clothes first and come down to eat lunch.”

“Is there any special occasion for today mother?”

“Your sister is back.”

“Really?!”

“She’s upstairs. Go and change yourself and come down quickly.”

Taemin quickly moved when he heard the command.

Then, Minho walked in. he greeted her mother, and kiss lightly on her forehead.

“Where’s she?” he asked anxiously.

“She’s upstairs. Can you help me, Minho?”

“What is it, mother?”

He puts down his bag on the sofa as he tried to open up his tie knots.

“You should go and check her.” She said with a little tense expression.

“What’s wrong with her mother?”

“She’s look miserable. You should go and ask her.”

“I will mother.”

 

Minho’s POV

I arrived in front of her room. I wanted directly knocked it but I need to think twice. What’s wrong with her? I don’t know why mother had said that she looked miserable. Did she had any problem before she came here? Did he and her boyfriend…breakup?”

I called one of the maids. She came to me obediently after hearing I called her.

“Yes, sir?”

“Did she sleeping inside?”

“I’m afraid she’s not sir. Maybe she just stares at the window.”

“Staring?”

“She looks gloomy sir,”

“Okay then, thank you.”

Now or never, I collect all my source of courage and began to knock the door. After I knocked the door three times, thank God she wanted to open up the door.

“Can I walk in?” I said, asking for her permission.

She just nodded silently.

I began to walk into the room. I’m a bit awkward walking into the girl room. I never walk into this kind of room with flowers scent. Maybe because I don’t have experience to have a little sister.

Anyway, she invited me to sit on the sofa, besides of her study desk. She took a sit next to me. I realized, her face was gloomy and I see tissues everywhere.

“Are you alright?” I asked to begin the conversation, on purpose.

She nodded. She didn’t want to answer any of my questions right now.

“Does your throat hurt?” I asked again.

And she nodded again.

“It’s okay if you don’t wanna say but you know, in my eyes you’re obviously is too sad today.”

I was about to stand up but when she opened up , I immediately stopped.

“I know, but I don’t know how to hide my sorrow. It was obliviously showed to everyone.”

“But why?”

“He dumped me.”

“Who?”

“Him.”

Suddenly I thought of someone. My little sister got dumped…by Sungyeol?

I started to think out of the box. That’s mean; Sungyeol really meant what he said not too long ago. I remembered how hard he made the decision to leave my sister. If I was in his shoes, maybe I would do the same. I would leave my girlfriend. I wouldn’t want to see her tears fall just because of me.

“Is that hurt a lot?” I asked, out of the silence.

“What do you think?” she asked me back with her weak sorrow voice.

“I don’t know. That’s your feeling. Although I’m a doctor, I can’t cure fixed one’s sorrow heart, like yours”

“How I wish I could meet one.”

She let out a heavy sighed. I just pretend to smile. I wish I could tell her about the truth, about her sick boyfriend. How I wish I could say it now and let everything out.

Actually, Sungyeol’s condition is not that bad. He needs intensive treatment from now for him to survive. He needed to do the dialysis and sorts of many other things. I’m trying my best to find a donor for him but for now, because of my crazy work at the hospital and my unsolved family problems, I’ve stopped searching for the donor in awhile.

“You might feel hurt at first. Don’t worry, time will heal the wound.” I advised. 

“But Oppa, you know I loved him very much right?” she insisted.

“What’s the point to stop someone who wants to walk away out of your life?” I said decisively.

She just kept silent. Maybe my words were too harsh for her?

“I know you’re being sad. I always stand on my motto, with every little thing that you’ve gain; you’ll always lose something in return. Same goes to you. You had lost your mother and your brother, father dumped you and you get Sungyeol, his family. And now, you’ll lose them, as you know you were rewarded to have us, your family.”

She held up her head and say in tears, “Isn’t God being unfair to me right now?”

“As you know, God knows more than us. He knows the best for you and for him. Even though people being unfair to you, God is always hear your . He has His own ridiculous way. He created us, didn’t He?”

 I continued, “It’s doesn’t matter if someone who was met to be with her mate should stay together right now. He had planned your life creatively. You would see the surprise in the middle of your love story. If it’s come back to you as you’ve let him go, it’s yours. If it’s never, it never was.”

“What should I do now?”

“Keep your head up and moved on.”

She smiled, at last.

I invited her to go downstairs. Maybe everyone was ready waiting for us. she just followed me from behind silently. I just let her be and give her time.

Every broken hearted need time to heal itself, am I right?

 

No One’s POV

At last, the table was full with all the family members. Everyone filled up the seats.

After Anna had arrived, everyone started to eat. Yunho presented his home made food proudly. Of course, his foods were the best out of the town. Her mother just smile lightly when she had tasted the food for the first time. Taemin and Minho started to fill up their tanks. Everyone just eat silently.

Only Mr. Lee just doesn’t eat anything. He had already eaten an hour ago. So, he just stay there and watched his beautiful matured daughter eating. In his two pools of eyes, he realized that her daughter is not that happy. But, to him, asking her daughter what’s wrong with her is an awkward to be made. Because both of them were being separated too many years. At last, he just remained silent and starring at her daughter.

Anna realized her father’s stares. She quickly asked her mother, “I’m sorry mother, but did father need anything?”

Minho, Taemin and Yunho held up their head at once.

Mrs. Lee who was busily eating the soup turned to her husband. She asked her husband and moving her ears near Mr. Lee’s mouth. And she nodded after a while.

“He said, thank you for you to come back home.” she said with a smile.

Anna couldn’t hold her tears no more. So, she just let it out.

“I will remain stay father. I’ve nowhere to go right now. I’ll be great daughter for you.”

At last, the lunch time turned out beautifully by the reunited of the Lee Family.