Others stories.

Be My Superman.

 

No One’s POV

Kris rested his back on that comfy chair. Although the air was breezy, he didn’t feel calm. The conversation with the doctor just now was too freaking him out.

“Uncle, is just nothing you can do?” Kris asked, nervously. The doctor that he called uncle, just stay mute for a while. After gaining some courage, he started to explain one by one.

“I found out that his muscles begin to damage. The nurses had reported that he keeps vomiting bloods and his nose frequently bleeding hard. He can’t depend on blood transfusion and I can’t give him the recombinant factor fluids forever, Kris.”

Kris his hair with miserable feelings. The doctor also lowering his head done.

“Uncle, can’t you do nothing to cure him?”

“It’s hereditary disease, Kris. He must live with that disease forever. All of hemophilia’s patient can be cure but not him. His blood was rare and hard to find. Not all people in this country has blood type O-.”

“I had seen him suffer too much, uncle.”

“Me too, Kris. I’ve been treated him since he was bought here. But I want to inform you that his body might be weak. Amazingly, his heart and kidney condition was perfect. Only his muscle began to corrupt little by little.”

“Is that a sign that he will survive longer?”

“From that, it’s not my job. You ask God. He had all the answers,”

Kris didn’t say any. He began to leave the room after he bowed to the doctor. But then, Doctor Park called him with a serious tone, “Did his mother come to see him?”

Kris looked up. He gave a sad look to Doctor Park, “No uncle. I bet she never will. She ashamed to admit that she had a disease son.”

“What are you gonna do?”

“Till my last breath uncle, I’ll take care of him. Like my own brother.”

 

//

 

Kris went to buy two cups of hot chocolate first before heading to the room. He bought 2 buns for Lay. Since Lay hates to eat hospital’s foods so much, he decided to give that boy 2 of this.

Hence, he waited to the lift at the lobby alone. No one’s was there. His tall figure makes him as an eye candy again to everyone. While he was listening to his favorite song with his fancy earphone, he got a call from his friend.

“Hey derp king,” he greets the caller.

“Hey mafia. Where are you?” the caller responded at the end of the line.

“I’m at the hospital with Yixing. When do you wanna come over?”

“That’s why I call you. I’m gonna take a morning flight back to Korea tomorrow. Can you fetch me? I don’t wanna waste my money ride those fancy taxis.”

He entered the lift when the door was already opened for him alone. But his phone still on his ear.

“Aigoo, you cheapskate! Chanyeol-ah, Luhan also come with you?”

“Yup! He said he had no longer to do here. So he decided to come back along with me.”

“Okay then, I’ll pick you two up. Call me when you have land safely okay?”

“Thanks, hyung.”

Before the door began to close, someone stops it and makes Kris a little bit upset. He just gave a smirk to that guy who entered the lift. He just listening to his song again, ignoring the guy who stared at him. Maybe because of his height. Probably.

Kris gave a half smile to the nurses at the counter. He entered the room silently. Lay saw him; he stood up and started to run. He was too excited to see Kris. Nobody knows why.

“Lay, don’t run!”

Right before Kris warned him, he lost his balanced and tripped quiet hard on the floor. Kris was panic when he saw Lay fell down like that. Suddenly he remembered everything Dr. Park had said to him earlier. The foods and beverages fell down. He ignored it.

Kris became more panic when Lay didn’t move a bit. He still lowered down his head. Kris called him many times but he didn’t answer. He kneels down and bringing Lay’s head up again. He saw Lay crying.

“Hey—“he said softly. He was too heartbroken when he saw his dear friend crying like that.

Kris wiped off the tears with his own hands. Lay was sobbing hard on the floor. Kris just let him by, finishing the remaining tears.

“Why...” Lay said. Kris looked at him.  “Why I always tripped nowadays?” he continued.

Kris feels like wanna cry with him. He hugged Lay, as a support.

“Let me call Uncle first Lay. You’re bleeding.” Kris stood up. But Lay stopped him right before he made his way.

“Your knee begins to swollen Yixing. If you’re doing nothing now, you’ll get the consequences later.”