Chapter 2 – Jealousy!!!

Daily Complications!!!

The next day Katie and Joey visited Boyfriend at the studio because they had to practise their dance. ‘Hi!’ ‘Yo everyone!’ they both said. ‘Hey’ boyfriend replied to them both while stopping in the middle of their dance. ‘Joey, I missed you!’ Youngmin said while running up to Joey and hugging you tightly. ‘I missed you too’ ‘KATIE!!!’ Minwoo shouted while running up to Katie and hugging her. Kwangmin in the corner was getting angry at Minwoo for hugging Katie as he wanted to do that. ‘Shall we start dancing now???’ Donghyun asked. ‘Yer let’s start with Boyfriend.’ Jeongmin answered while getting into positions. The music started playing, as Joey and Katie was sat in the front watching them, Kwangmin glanced at Katie before the dance started and gave her a quick wink. Katie immediately blushed and avoided eye contact with him all the way through the song. ‘Boyfriend eh..eh..eh…’ Minwoo sang then winked at Katie, she then giggled. Kwangmin saw it all and was getting angry and before he knew it he was pushing in front and losing focus of the dance. ‘Hey! Kwangmin what do you think your doing? Hyunseong asked. Kwangmin stopped glaring at Minwoo and got really angry so he grabbed Katie’s hand and led her outside the studio.

 


Author's Notes

I know it's short again but that's how this story's going to be, sorry ^-^"