Chapter 7 – The Real Date!!!

Daily Complications!!!

Katie and Kwangmin were left alone. Katie just stood there awkwardly. ‘You wanna go bike riding??’ Kwangmin suddenly asked, breaking the awkward silence. ‘Sure.’ After a while Kwangmin came back with a bicycle. Katie noticed that he only came back with one bike. *Why does he only have one bike?! What did he forget or something?! Or does he want me to ride with him?!* Katie was panicking inside her head while she was faking a cool smile as Kwangmin was walking towards her. ‘Get on.’ ‘Err…o…okay.’ ‘Err…sorry’ Katie said while struggling to get on. He just chuckled and said ‘don’t worry about it.’ He started cycling, Katie was nervous riding on the back of the bike and she also didn’t know where to hold for grip so she was slightly holding on the side of Kwangmin's t-shirt. He accidentally hit a small rock and the bike jumped causing Katie to shout and fall towards Kwangmin, grabbing him around the waist tightly as she was scared. Katie opened her eyes wide in surprise of what she had just done and started blushing. Kwangmin was surprised of her actions and he couldn’t stop smiling. Later the bikes were returned and you both sat on a bench. Katie saw an ice-cream van and smiled; Kwangmin saw her and immediately got up towards it. ‘Wait…what are you doing?’ Katie asked but he just smiled and kept on walking. He came back with two ice-creams in his hand and handed Katie one. ‘Thanks but you shouldn’t have.’ ‘It’s no problem, I hope you like it…its strawberry, I didn’t know what to get you.’ He kept babbling on while rubbing his neck. Katie giggled and they both started eating their ice-creams.